• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Gyms reopening when ???

I've puked twice..but never passed out. Both times while deadlifting. The first time I made it to the trash can, the second time I went right on the floor in front of everyone.. memories I won't soon forget.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
That sucks man! Well no deadlifting for you with a mask on in 90 degree heat and no AC.

I have seen 2 people now pass out because of the mask. One guy was just jogging in the street by the house we were working at and 2 houses down and he was on the ground with his head all bloody up. Everyone ran to him and took his mask off and he woke up put the mask back like nothing happened. 2nd dude was playing baseball with it on just out in the outfield and went down, got that dude some water and he ditched the mask finally but didn’t play the rest of the game.
what kind of retard jogs outside with a mask on?

thumb_just-some-more-retarded-shit-outlaw-11004600.png

My gym finally reopened today! Masks required but you can remove it when you start doing your particular exercise lol.. I'll find out exactly what this means and how it's enforced by staff tomorrow for training. Limited if any locker use, no pool or jacuzzi use, no personal trainers among other rules. God damn California! At least I can fully train again..nice and slow for next several weeks.. biggest goal = not get injured

My gym finally reopened today! Masks required but you can remove it when you start doing your particular exercise lol.. I'll find out exactly what this means and how it's enforced by staff tomorrow for training. Limited if any locker use, no pool or jacuzzi use, no personal trainers among other rules. God damn California! At least I can fully train again..nice and slow for next several weeks.. biggest goal = not get injured

Jesus finally dude! Happy for ya

Saw... Waited for 2 ding dongs (a couple) posing in the mirror by my squat rack with their masks on while I was trying to put more weight on the bar :whatthefuck:

Saw... Waited for 2 ding dongs (a couple) posing in the mirror by my squat rack with their masks on while I was trying to put more weight on the bar :whatthefuck:
Fucking masks. I'm gonna wear mine just to walk in and get scanned in. After that it's coming off during training..no way I'm lifting with that shit on. Its hard enough breathing on Tren without the mask.

Fucking masks. I'm gonna wear mine just to walk in and get scanned in. After that it's coming off during training..no way I'm lifting with that shit on. Its hard enough breathing on Tren without the mask.

Get one of those altitude masks

Stay safe out there as I hear that things might get locked down again. Get as much training in as you can!

Yup it's very possible we get shut down again. Crazy ass summer man.

You can thank all the idiots out there who don't follow the rules and keeping safe. This virus does not discriminate.

I am up in the Northeast and just getting back to the grind myself and hate to lose the gym again because of a few idiots.

Get Shredded!
My gym also requires a damn mask but got one of those "glove" masks that have a band around the neck so I can pull the mask up when moving around and pulling it down when training.

The craziest thing......
The guy who owns my gym called me and said he got special permission from the Governor to allow “serious competitors” to train during the lock down. I had sent a message to him saying I was representing Mexico at the North American. Lol!
Whatever it takes man.....

It was hot AF with all the doors closed and no fans though.

Yup it's very possible we get shut down again. Crazy ass summer man.

During his press confrence today, Gov Newscum announced restaurants, wineries, theaters, zoos(not sure I understand that one) in 19 counties must cease "indoor" operations. Bars, on the other hand must close ALL operations. I hate to say it, but gyms will most likely follow

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me

During his press confrence today, Gov Newscum announced restaurants, wineries, theaters, zoos(not sure I understand that one) in 19 counties must cease "indoor" operations. Bars, on the other hand must close ALL operations. I hate to say it, but gyms will most likely follow

FML!

Just read the list of 19 counties. Yup of course I'm in one of them! Looks like I'll be holding off on cycle again. I'll bet they shut down gyms again within a week.

You could fly to Oceanside and train like did. Most expensive 8 days of training ever.

You could fly to Oceanside and train like did. Most expensive 8 days of training ever.

Drop off in Vista for a nice drive by....lol!

Max

Just read the list of 19 counties. Yup of course I'm in one of them! Looks like I'll be holding off on cycle again. I'll bet they shut down gyms again within a week.

But conveniently Napa County, where gov Nuisance owns a winery, remains open. Coincidence??

After 3 1/2 months closed ..Gym opened for a whole 2 wks!!!.. now with this latest news from gov. Newsom.. Closed again! When will it reopen? I have no clue this time around. This is some bullshit. Absolutely incredible.

I’ve got red pills at half off

use code wes15 at check out for an extra 10% off

that really sucks - can your gym set up equipment outside?- that is what mine did for a month before they reopened inside, but I didnt go until they opened inside.
After 3 1/2 months closed ..Gym opened for a whole 2 wks!!!.. now with this latest news from gov. Newsom.. Closed again! When will it reopen? I have no clue this time around. This is some bullshit. Absolutely incredible.

Lol ours opened inside for 1 day and now it’s closed again! Fucking Newsom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol ours opened inside for 1 day and now it’s closed again! Fucking Newsom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like TX and FL are doing the same.

Looks like TX and FL are doing the same.
My oldest son lives in Texas, and as of today, the state is still open. However, Gov Abbott is feeling the pressure, so this could possibly change at any moment

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

My oldest son lives in Texas, and as of today, the state is still open. However, Gov Abbott is feeling the pressure, so this could possibly change at any moment

My boy did say he feels his show in Austin next month will be canceled. He's been training his ass off and is in mid prep...sucks
2fc8941b9b421978a914686e0e8a09a8.jpg

that really sucks - can your gym set up equipment outside?- that is what mine did for a month before they reopened inside, but I didnt go until they opened inside.
Nope. I don't see that happening at this gym. But I'll tell you this..if I find out about a gym in my area that is going to move outdoors and somehow not be shut down by this latest lockdown , even tho it's hot as fuck right now..I'll join today!

My boy did say he feels his show in Austin next month will be canceled. He's been training his ass off and is in mid prep...sucks
2fc8941b9b421978a914686e0e8a09a8.jpg

the student has become the teacher!

does he get in your stash? Lol

Nope. I don't see that happening at this gym. But I'll tell you this..if I find out about a gym in my area that is going to move outdoors and somehow not be shut down by this latest lockdown , even tho it's hot as fuck right now..I'll join today!

if you build it... gainz will come

Attachments

• F0493E11-0774-4163-9894-650DA5CEEAEA.jpeg
    F0493E11-0774-4163-9894-650DA5CEEAEA.jpeg
    547.4 KB · Views: 36
Hell yeah I need my own gym too.

Back