• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyms reopening when ???

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck my pic wont come up
easy on the kegels bro
I know Ive lost quite a bit of strength- down in weight but that number doesnt mean a ton when losing muscle too
I have been every day since Friday and have lost a bunch of strength and am pretty damn sore .

Last edited:
If I owned a gym than I would go ahead and spend the couple of hundred dollars for my ffl and dedicate a section to selling guns . My gym would be essential for the next wave of this shit .

That is a great idea. In Georgia they were allowed to open last Friday I saw.

God damnit!!!!!!

Gov. Newsom said yesterday that gyms will not reopen until the 3rd phase of planned virus plan. This could be "months" were his exact words. FUCK ME.

I'm gonna have to figure out a way around this somehow..

Originally I heard gyms reopening would be in phase #1..now this pretty boy says phase#3.. fuck him, that's all I'll say now, I'll have to come up with a plan here soon

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I don’t think mayors, governors, or any other political figure heads should be getting paid until things return to normal. Watch how fast covid-19 becomes ‘not that big of a deal’ then.

God damnit!!!!!!

Gov. Newsom said yesterday that gyms will not reopen until the 3rd phase of planned virus plan. This could be "months" were his exact words. FUCK ME.

Originally I heard gyms reopening would be in phase #1..now this pretty boy says phase#3.. fuck him, that's all I'll say now, I'll have to come up with a plan here soon

Dewine has avoided the question here.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Dewine has avoided the question here.
He's only concerned about his national Fox news appearances after his daily "I don't know / remember" flip-flopping press conferences. I can't even listen to his or Comrade Acton's bullshit anymore.

The amount of small businesses that will just simply not reopen because they can't, they're bankrupt, is going to be huge.

Last edited:
God damnit!!!!!!

He is in for creating more couch potato looking Jabba the Hut types. The business owners are to revel, what choice do they have they’re going to lose their business..

Max

Still pretty much empty at Gold's

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200430-130845_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-130845_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
stay-at-home order will be extended, with exceptions, but did not announce a specific date for the extension.

Timeline for phase one of reopening Ohio:

https://www.nbc4i.com/community/health/coronavirus/gov-dewine-will-extend-ohios-stay-at-home-order-no-date-given/

Whatever happened to following the 3 stage reopen plan? 14 day decline, stage 1. 14 day decline, stage 2. 14 day decline, everything open and back to normal.

Get Shredded!
This was Dewine's vague as usual response today. I guess it's a start.
d9eb4b2066d8330ac42ffd81af666e51.jpg

stay-at-home order will be extended, with exceptions, but did not announce a specific date for the extension.

Timeline for phase one of reopening Ohio:

https://www.nbc4i.com/community/health/coronavirus/gov-dewine-will-extend-ohios-stay-at-home-order-no-date-given/

Whatever happened to following the 3 stage reopen plan? 14 day decline, stage 1. 14 day decline, stage 2. 14 day decline, everything open and back to normal.

Each state will do something different. Federal laws trump state laws but, states don’t enforce them if they don’t agree; like marijuana and immigration. Pocorn daily

Max

Missouri is May 4th for most of the state but unfortunately for me the st louis city mayor and st louis county executive have said they plan to keep us locked down until further notice. Fortunately a good samaritan lawyer is bringing the case that they lack the authority to do so. We'll see how it plays out. Until then ill be driving an hour to the gym after working all day I guess.

Missouri is May 4th for most of the state but unfortunately for me the st louis city mayor and st louis county executive have said they plan to keep us locked down until further notice. Fortunately a good samaritan lawyer is bringing the case that they lack the authority to do so. We'll see how it plays out. Until then ill be driving an hour to the gym after working all day I guess.
Fuuuck that sucks

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

You deserve nothing but gains my dude.. with that type of dedication and commitment, I hope you cream the rest of 2020 when things do open..

Still pretty much empty at Gold's
With all of those peach trees and a golds you must be more north Atlanta way I’m south East by Savannah and we have small private gyms but yours looks damn nice .

With all of those peach trees and a golds you must be more north Atlanta way I’m south East by Savannah and we have small private gyms but yours looks damn nice .

Gold's gyms are dropping like flies, franchise is in serious trouble, not many left in Florida or Georgia. In Ga only ones left are around Altanta

Damn..I would never of thought the day would come for an hours drive for the gym because of closures.. I applaud you bro. Dedicated to the life

Still no word in Ohio. Announcing something on daycares Monday and I'm hoping more will be included but I don't think dewine wants to reopen gyms. He's already said there's a chance sports, amusement parks, car shows, concerts, swimming and camping won't happen this summer. I imagine gyms could be included in that too unfortunately.

Still no word in Ohio. Announcing something on daycares Monday and I'm hoping more will be included but I don't think dewine wants to reopen gyms. He's already said there's a chance sports, amusement parks, car shows, concerts, swimming and camping won't happen this summer. I imagine gyms could be included in that too unfortunately.

Damn that sux. Here in Cali we're dealing with same issue from pretty boy Newsom. We will see what happens.

Damn that sux. Here in Cali we're dealing with same issue from pretty boy Newsom. We will see what happens.

Yes we will. Don't need to explain why the gyms not opening sucks for me and the wife cause we have gear sitting here but my 15yo daughter was making huge strides in powerlifting. Hit 225 on the deadlift and was squatting over 200 @125LBS. Not bad for lifting under a year. Also I had the itch to get back in to car audio competitions. Busted my ass through the fall and winter to get the Durango ready for nothing. Guess I'll just piss people off at red lights.

Yes we will. Don't need to explain why the gyms not opening sucks for me and the wife cause we have gear sitting here but my 15yo daughter was making huge strides in powerlifting. Hit 225 on the deadlift and was squatting over 200 @125LBS. Not bad for lifting under a year. Also I had the itch to get back in to car audio competitions. Busted my ass through the fall and winter to get the Durango ready for nothing. Guess I'll just piss people off at red lights.

Nice!! I wish I would have started lifting @14-15yrs old. I was a late bloomer and really didn't lift consistently until I was 30 ... But now it's go time. No turning back for me.

Badass lifts for a 125lb 15yo girl.

Alabama is reopening gyms Monday. Looking forward to getting back to lifting but not the soreness from a long break.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Alabama is reopening gyms Monday. Looking forward to getting back to lifting but not the soreness from a long break.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nice bro... Take it easy after a long break. I got hurt a couple times trying to push to hard after breaks. It's not worth it trying to think you can jump right back into the same level of training you were doing before the break. I'm def gonna take it slow for couple weeks. But first they need to FUCKING OPEN OUR GYMS!!

Yep- Im hoping June for us- Some thinking July- I sure hope not
Nice bro... Take it easy after a long break. I got hurt a couple times trying to push to hard after breaks. It's not worth it trying to think you can jump right back into the same level of training you were doing before the break. I'm def gonna take it slow for couple weeks. But first they need to FUCKING OPEN OUR GYMS!!

Any Ohioans in here need to do this
e1f86ce9304d4094b18cb0f8e86b912c.jpg

Everyone should do this in their states too. I am all for SAFE gym reopenings too.

Back