• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyms reopening when ???

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck that noise. It better be the "full works"....

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=syYsLRTOMprdX0LW)6.jpg

Not a bad idea lol.

I have a democrat for mayor and governor. All they do is blame Trump for everything. We have the lowest number of cases per capita, but these fuckers are going to drag it out as much as they can blaming the President. Its all bullshit.

Maybe end of May - but I am not going back to gym until after the second wave of COVID is done - my workouts at home and staying healthy are more important -Luck -

Maybe end of May - but I am not going back to gym until after the second wave of COVID is done - my workouts at home and staying healthy are more important -Luck -
Interesting and I've heard a few others with the same mindset. The only problem is that my gym is my home. More than just a place to lift. I train with several training partners nearly all week. The push u get from each other is unmeasurable I believe. I will wait for the 1st re opening date from officials, but I'm gonna go back..I don't feel like waiting for a possible 2nd outbreak in order to resume again. But to each his own. I can't blame ya for making that decision. If I wasn't a bit sick in the head, I'd probably go with your plan too.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Only if she swallows

Yup, going in for a cut, shampoo and blow dry with a happy ending...awesome!

May 4th here along with alot of other businesses besides essential

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

for the moment the law says May 3, 2020.
but it is already certain that on May 3 only some factories will reopen and certainly not the gyms.
(schools are closed until September.)

the rumors that run are:
-end of May
-for summer
-in September
-in 2021
-the gyms will go bankrupt and will never reopen

by May 3rd I will know something more
This.. May 3rd will give many people a better idea rather than guessing..
I won't be surprised if things get extended.. we have all heard so many times by Gov that on this day and that day XYZ will happen and it ends up getting pushed off..
I just hope that these smaller gyms get some sort of bailouts because so many small business are gonna loss their asses..
However, new entrepreneurs will emerge who either have no financial dept or loans and may get approved to jump in the open spots..

Get Shredded!
This is Ohio's phase 1. So hopefully may 1-3...
7df7a5a3ee26822441438ff098f3db6b.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

We're still waiting for any kind of planned start date to phase1 in Cali. Cmon governor get your shit together.. open the GYMS!!!

Just got back from the gym . It felt good to be back at it .

Damn NICE Frank!.. was it crowded?

I went with a buddy and there was four teenage boys there . I talked to the owner and he said that there was no restrictions on amounts of people to be there . He is fool of shit part of the guidelines the governor put were for screening of people and social distancing, he will probably get fined by the health department but that’s on him . I hope that they can open up all of the states soon except for lifter6973 he can blow me

- - - Updated - - -

Damn NICE Frank!.. was it crowded?

I went with a buddy and there was four teenage boys there . I talked to the owner and he said that there was no restrictions on amounts of people to be there . He is fool of shit part of the guidelines the governor put were for screening of people and social distancing, he will probably get fined by the health department but that’s on him . I hope that they can open up all of the states soon except for lifter6973 he can blow me

We're still waiting for any kind of planned start date to phase1 in Cali. Cmon governor get your shit together.. open the GYMS!!!

Hopefully Newson does launches phase 1 soon! I would hate for us to be on far end of this shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You boys in Cali need to vote in better officials.

same as us in NY

For me and my area I'm guessing next to never the gyms will open again. My county has around 60,000 people yet only 45-50 cases. Glad we get to suffer because of everyone else in the state.

Come on the weather is nice when it’s not humid as hell
Man I would love to live down south somewhere. I hear southern girls in Georgia are amazing. And the peaches... are the peaches good and plentiful there like I hear?

Man I would love to live down south somewhere. I hear southern girls in Georgia are amazing. And the peaches... are the peaches good and plentiful there like I hear?
I see the sweetest peaches at the beach . I was born and raised in Southern California and don’t miss it . We live in a small town and the whole county has less than 30k and Ventura where I grew up just the city has over 110k people wouldn’t trade it .

The 8 months of winter, cold ass 50mph winds all day and high taxes suck ass up here. But the low crime rates and the beautiful geography .... there’s like 4K people in the nearest town and maybe 35k in the nearest city where I work.

it’s peaceful but I’d rather turn winter down to 3 months like it supposed to be. And maybe extend summer as extra couple months. And lower the taxes we pay for the corrupt politicians bank accounts and mansions.

and the wind can calm the fuck down a little too.

Also I got two beautiful peach trees in my back yard, get more than enough produce every august/September.

Also I got two beautiful peach trees in my back yard, get more than enough produce every august/September.
Trade gear for your peaches?

damn I love a fresh peach.

Trade gear for your peaches?

damn I love a fresh peach.

My grandparents owned 40 acres of peaches in the central valley. The few summer days I picked sucked but nothing beats a ripe peach that explodes when you bite into it, and have to move your head forward to not get any on ya. I haven't had a good, juicy sweet peach in a very long time

Id say july.... the virus is still goin hard across the country, so i doubt gym will open up in a few weeks..id say maybe like 2 months..

Back