• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom propionate VS other brand propionate

qwertyz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys.

I'm currently on a cruise on test propionate from Pharmacom at 15mg of test propionate every day, so that's 105mg of test p each week.

I have always noticed that while taking test p or sustanon from pharmacom, my libido/erections are not always that great.
Recently I switched the test p and tried from a different brand (same dosage), After a day, my libido was bigger and my erections were also better.

What can it be? Pharmacom products which I ordered are from basicstero directly. Has anyone experienced something similar to this?

The only thing different as far as I can think of is the oil. Pharmacom if I'm not mistaken uses grape seed oil, the other one uses sesame oil.

I appreciate any thoughts

Hello guys.

I'm currently on a cruise on test propionate from Pharmacom at 15mg of test propionate every day, so that's 105mg of test p each week.

I have always noticed that while taking test p or sustanon from pharmacom, my libido/erections are not always that great.
Recently I switched the test p and tried from a different brand (same dosage), After a day, my libido was bigger and my erections were also better.

What can it be? Pharmacom products which I ordered are from basicstero directly. Has anyone experienced something similar to this?

The only thing different as far as I can think of is the oil. Pharmacom if I'm not mistaken uses grape seed oil, the other one uses sesame oil.

I appreciate any thoughts

Hey brother I am not sure the reason for the situation. I can assure you that all pharmacom products are dosed correctly. Perhaps the other source has the oil slightly overdosed idk. If it
makes you feel any better my sex drive stays pretty much the whether I am on 400mg test or 50mg test. It’s doesn’t really vary. I have always had a pretty healthy sex drive and strong erections.

Pinning every day seems like a hassle to me especially for such a low amount of test . Can’t tell if the test is right without bloods but if was me I would uo my dose and pin long ester twice a week .

Thanks for the answers. Pharmacom is good allright, I had blood tests done relative recently and my test was high, estradiol was high too (estrogen rebound maybe, as I cycled higher doses before the covid quarantine).
So I guess I'm also just a bit paranoid as the dosage is not that high

Thanks for the answers. Pharmacom is good allright, I had blood tests done relative recently and my test was high, estradiol was high too (estrogen rebound maybe, as I cycled higher doses before the covid quarantine).
So I guess I'm also just a bit paranoid as the dosage is not that high

At the end of the day there are so many variable that go into play besides actual test and free test levels. E2, shbg, and dht levels can all effect libido and erection strength.

Back