• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Trt question

Justatrucker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so my doc made me do more blood work it came back 699dL. So now he given me 1.5cc of test c weekly. Am not complaining or nothing!! My question is it little high and what do other doctors give man at the age of 41.?

Ok so my doc made me do more blood work it came back 699dL. So now he given me 1.5cc of test c weekly. Am not complaining or nothing!! My question is it little high and what do other doctors give man at the age of 41.?
I see that most docs wanna get u to that 1000-1200 range regardless the dose

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

it depends on the concentrate (strength) of the test. 1.5 ccs could be 375 mg if its 250 or it could be 150mg if its 100. age is really not important. its ur #s that matter.

it depends on the concentrate (strength) of the test. 1.5 ccs could be 375 mg if its 250 or it could be 150mg if its 100. age is really not important. its ur #s that matter.

It’s 1.5 300mg of test c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For true trt, 700ng/dl is perfect

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

what were your free T levels?

he's only gonna shut you down, and I wonder now where you would be then..

I never seen a GP do this.. Is this at a wellness center?

what were your free T levels?

he's only gonna shut you down, and I wonder now where you would be then..

I never seen a GP do this.. Is this at a wellness center?

He a GP. it was total of 71DL , luteinzing 0.9mIL/ml, follicle stimulating hormone 1.0 , mIU/mL prolactin 9.3 ml ,, t4 2.27 , estradiol value 17, psa value 0.4

He a GP. it was total of 71DL , luteinzing 0.9mIL/ml, follicle stimulating hormone 1.0 , mIU/mL prolactin 9.3 ml ,, t4 2.27 , estradiol value 17, psa value 0.4
and your NOT on any test at the moment? no gels, creams, anything??? are you taking anything AAS related?

IML Gear Cream!
and your NOT on any test at the moment? no gels, creams, anything??? are you taking anything AAS related?

Was only taken 1.5 cc of test c every other week. Just started trt. He finish his testing took. 3-4 blood test every time was between 60-90 free test. When gave me my test c and told me to take it 3 days before the test and went up to 699 on 1.5 cc. Now he has me on 1.5 every week for 6 months. Ontill my next blood test. Then 6 months after that a yearly testing. Atlease what he said.

Was only taken 1.5 cc of test c every other week. Just started trt. He finish his testing took. 3-4 blood test every time was between 60-90 free test. When gave me my test c and told me to take it 3 days before the test and went up to 699 on 1.5 cc. Now he has me on 1.5 every week for 6 months. Ontill my next blood test. Then 6 months after that a yearly testing. Atlease what he said.

Okay this bring some clarification because I was misunderstanding the initial post.. I thought you just had blood work pulled by your doctor for whatever reason and he decided to put you on TRT at 1.5...
Because I was confused because clearly your shut down, and these are your numbers.. it just wasn't adding up, and I was failing to understand..

If he wants to increase your dosage compared to what he currently has you on now to my understanding, I wouldn't complain.

Seriously, for a moment there I literally thought he was just pulling routine blood work, and the doctor was like hey man fuck it I'm going to throw you on some test at 1.5.. LOLOL

Okay this bring some clarification because I was misunderstanding the initial post.. I thought you just had blood work pulled by your doctor for whatever reason and he decided to put you on TRT at 1.5...
Because I was confused because clearly your shut down, and these are your numbers.. it just wasn't adding up, and I was failing to understand..

If he wants to increase your dosage compared to what he currently has you on now to my understanding, I wouldn't complain.

Seriously, for a moment there I literally thought he was just pulling routine blood work, and the doctor was like hey man fuck it I'm going to throw you on some test at 1.5.. LOLOL

Lol sorry I should’ve been more clear will do next time lmao. But would I ever have normal testosterone? Or Will be forever Chemical enhance?

Lol sorry I should’ve been more clear will do next time lmao. But would I ever have normal testosterone? Or Will be forever Chemical enhance?

There is no clear definitive answer for that because no one knows for certain and no one can assume that a individual will come to a full recovery..
However you can have hope because some individuals have recovered, at least to a considerable degree..
In fact therapeutic treatments in the past and in the present sometimes get switched out with different compounds and targeting goals, such as dropping testosterone and using clomid and HCG. With extensive blood work, sometimes numerous and repeated blasts with this type of method.

Even when we use exogenous testosterone it will never truly feel or fit like natural testosterone. This is the closest we could ever come to replicating, simulating or biologically attempting to duplicate. The reality is or endocrine system and our body does in fact react entirely different to our own natural testosterone. Testosterone replacement therapy is simply that it's just a therapy.
Although it's bioidentical, it's not really ours.
This is why you often hear people advocate and especially myself telling people to hold off for as long as they possibly can if they're natural numbers are somewhat decent before making the commitment with TRT..
people ultimately end up chasing numbers looking at a total, when in reality even a total of 800 or 900 on TRT , it may never truly feel like someone would even at 600-700 hundred of their very own. If he comes a game with targeting in treating symptoms thereafter trying to dial things in.. that's because there's nothing like our very own testosterone expression. When sea turtles hatch how did they know to head straight to the ocean? These are things that are programmed by nature.. and there's certain expressions that are just programmed with our own natural testosterone..

Thats a decent # & dose for that age. Thats what ive been scripted for the past 5yrs. 150mg once ew puts me about mid to med high range. The old range 300-1200ng/dl not this new lower BS range thats like 200-800ng/dl that they use in the medical field now days

I like that dose or even up to 200mg ew . Anything over 200mg & i start needed an AI. Also prefer 100mg twice ew instead of 200mg ew. Less sides this way & keeps estro lower

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thats a decent # & dose for that age. Thats what ive been scripted for the past 5yrs. 150mg once ew puts me about mid to med high range. The old range 300-1200ng/dl not this new lower BS range thats like 200-800ng/dl that they use in the medical field now days

I like that dose or even up to 200mg ew . Anything over 200mg & i start needed an AI. Also prefer 100mg twice ew instead of 200mg ew. Less sides this way & keeps estro lower

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Should I ask for a Ai? Or they need to see sides to give me a script for it?

Back