• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tony Huge Responds to Those Who Say He Will Die Abusing Steroids

a 9:45ish when he says he doesn't have to diet at all.. I wonder, what exactly does his macros look like. Lee Priest is the only one in my book that has mastered dieting IMO, but he did say from a armature aspect.
He does make some good points about affects on the heart aside from stimulation. Good video for a different point of view from someones else journey in his own world and approach..
He's growing on me, I still cringe at some things, but I actually watch him now without criticizing him. I wish more people would take out the time to make vids and see different approaches, whether right or wrong, note are notes..

I don’t man. This guy.... he’s difficult to take seriously.

the misspelled words during his long ass sales pitch doesn’t help either. I’d like to see his bloods (complete metabolic panel) when he’s on cycle and an honest look at his gear protocols. I’m not sold on this guy at all.

I don’t man. This guy.... he’s difficult to take seriously.

the misspelled words during his long ass sales pitch doesn’t help either. I’d like to see his bloods (complete metabolic panel) when he’s on cycle and an honest look at his gear protocols. I’m not sold on this guy at all.
Im not sold, but I watch now.. unlike before..

I’m on the fence about this guy as well. I used to watch his videos and some idk how believable they are. To say he has mastered anabolics and all this stuff idk about that one. Also as far as him not dieting and eating w.e he wants and looking that way I think I call bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on the fence about this guy as well. I used to watch his videos and some idk how believable they are. To say he has mastered anabolics and all this stuff idk about that one. Also as far as him not dieting and eating w.e he wants and looking that way I think I call bs.

I use to laugh at him, now I kinda just stepped back and said "meh" he is putting in his work and this is HIS opinion and approach, he never says we have to believe him, its just his experience. I'll take it for what it is, its better than listening to Dave go on about absolutely nothing only to push a roidkit at the end of his video. Is he full of himself? fuck yeah.. be he works and puts in his time.. youtube'ing and channels is work, and takes time.. so I'll give credit where its due.
I would love to do an audio with him just for fun, no tension, just good chit chat, no names mentioned..

I use to laugh at him, now I kinda just stepped back and said "meh" he is putting in his work and this is HIS opinion and approach, he never says we have to believe him, its just his experience. I'll take it for what it is, its better than listening to Dave go on about absolutely nothing only to push a roidkit at the end of his video. Is he full of himself? fuck yeah.. be he works and puts in his time.. youtube'ing and channels is work, and takes time.. so I'll give credit where its due.
I would love to do an audio with him just for fun, no tension, just good chit chat, no names mentioned..

He’s def more enjoyable to listen to than Dave that’s for sure lol I’d say he’s def one of the most open about what he’s doing and does. Also he’s probably ran more compounds than most anyone else I know. Peptides, sarms, aas you name it and it’s been in his body lol

He’s def more enjoyable to listen to than Dave that’s for sure lol I’d say he’s def one of the most open about what he’s doing and does. Also he’s probably ran more compounds than most anyone else I know. Peptides, sarms, aas you name it and it’s been in his body lol

TRUE STORY... thats why I have an open mind. I'll go fishing with the guy, doesn't mean i'll take his word on everything and most likely vice verse

OMG at least he doesnt whine like greg doushbag, i mean douchette lol. that dude and that whiny ass voice drives me nuts! i do agree w/ him on alot of what he says, except the diet part.

He mentions not ‘stimulating’ the heart by pinning gh prior to bed? Maybe I misunderstood him, but if that’s what he really said ..... well we all know that’s not how that works.

if it were, then athletes heart in natty athletes would not be a thing.... but it is.

this guy .... I tell ya.

IML Gear Cream!
His 1 week cycle to put on 20 lbs or whatever let me know he's a complete idiot, amongst other things.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

a 9:45ish when he says he doesn't have to diet at all.. I wonder, what exactly does his macros look like. Lee Priest is the only one in my book that has mastered dieting IMO, but he did say from a armature aspect.
He does make some good points about affects on the heart aside from stimulation. Good video for a different point of view from someones else journey in his own world and approach..
He's growing on me, I still cringe at some things, but I actually watch him now without criticizing him. I wish more people would take out the time to make vids and see different approaches, whether right or wrong, note are notes..

For real bro... whether I agree or disagree with you, I always appreciate your insight because you maintain an open mind and don't judge. I think a lot of people can learn from you, but also, they can improve their quality of life by following your example. Not trying to dick ride, just saying.

For real bro... whether I agree or disagree with you, I always appreciate your insight because you maintain an open mind and don't judge. I think a lot of people can learn from you, but also, they can improve their quality of life by following your example. Not trying to dick ride, just saying.
That was a very nice thing to say, thank you. It took me years and I;m still working on it, I "try" to the best of my ability to listen to all sides even if someone is my enemy and the are defending themselves against an other, I look at all aspects with fairness.
It's all about changing the lenses in the glasses that we wear when me look at life.Just because someones approach doesn't align to what I believe, that doesn't make them wrong, if people are pressing forward looking to better themselves of learn or teach, I'm all about it..

Tony doesn't really diet, he just ends up taking a lot of DNP. Not the smartest approach... lol

He doesn't really abuse steroids. The other drugs like GH, Slin, DNP.. now that's another story.

I like him a lot actually, but I don't like how he promotes the "chemistry" of bodybuilding as being more important than the training and dieting. Diet starts tomorrow! I also like how he reports the good and the bad with all sorts of different compounds.. even the ones he sells.

Back