• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Economic Impact Payments

wesley_swolle

Stiff Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got an unexpected surprise in my bank account today, $2,900 in stimulus. Which lab does overnight shipping, lol Anyone else get theirs?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Just got an unexpected surprise in my bank account today, $2,900 in stimulus. Which lab does overnight shipping, lol Anyone else get theirs?

Lol that is a solid ass stimulus check!!! Hot damn!
I know sponsor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, mine will be coming as a check.

Damn....$2900? Nice. I have to admit I wasn't following super close to the rules on this, as I wasn't expecting anything. I thought the max was $1200? And then like another $500 if you had kids?

Party at your house this weekend, right?

I got $1200 deposited this morning. Saw the text from my bank after I woke up. Put $500 right into my savings and the other $700 paid a credit card bill.

Last edited:
Damn....$2900? Nice. I have to admit I wasn't following super close to the rules on this, as I wasn't expecting anything. I thought the max was $1200? And then like another $500 if you had kids?

Party at your house this weekend, right?

Ha! My wife and I make under $150k, so we received $2,400 + the additional $500 for one child.

Ha! My wife and I make under $150k, so we received $2,400 + the additional $500 for one child.

Yeah, I still see conflicting bs about how much for what brackets, filing jointly, blah, blah, blah. And I can't be bothered to go read the full bill. Whatever I get will be put into savings for the coming furlough weeks. Or green beans and tp.

They showed some story that they fuckd up & deposited
8.2 million in some dudes acct instead of the stimulus amount. Id took a withdrawl & been gone. Lmao.

Buddy of mine went to cash his tax check awhile back & the teller counted out double what the check was & gave it to him. I know his crooked ass didnt return it so im sure that chick got canned once they counted her drawer.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I ain’t getting shit but a higher tax bill next year. Fuckers...
Lmao. No shit & the dems are talkin about 2k a mth until its over.

Just keep printin that fuckin money

Then all u hear from the libs is well Canadas been doing this theres no reason why the US cant.

Were on a fucking slip n slide with a giant dick at the end. Theres no good ending to any of this.

Then all u hear from the libs is well Canadas been doing this theres no reason why the US cant.

Were on a fucking slip n slide with a giant dick at the end. Theres no good ending to any of this.

How much the Canucks now getting in their stimulus checks? Bet more than the USA even considering the exchange rate.

$2K a month sounds crazy good lmao

How much the Canucks now getting in their stimulus checks? Bet more than the USA even considering the exchange rate.
$2K a month sounds crazy good lmao
Either way we go were fucked. Tanking the deficit even further to save the economy . Free money. Sad part is nothing is free.

Fuck the gov cant even handle a flu like pandemic. Imagine if we had gov ran health care. Lmfao. Every facility would be like the ran down VAs we have. Lacking funds & care.

Like i said were on a slipery fucking slope to uncertainty right now. Crazy times.

Yeah we can’t be handing out money this is fucking ridiculous. Fuck 2k a month, send everyone back to fucking work. Some people act like we can just print the shit with no repercussions

I don’t get one. Apparently I make too much. I’m good with it though.
I felt guilty when I saw the money in my account. I'm not crapping out money by any means, but we have everything we need and we still have two incomes, which is more than a lot of people have these days. The guilt only lasted about two seconds btw

NINTCHDBPICT000577321859.png

I felt guilty when I saw the money in my account. I'm not crapping out money by any means, but we have everything we need and we still have two incomes, which is more than a lot of people have these days. The guilt only lasted about two seconds btw

You felt guilty 2 seconds longer than I would have . I make a very comfortable living for myself, but I would still take the money if they were handing it out, seeing as how we all pay out the ass in taxes anyways lol.

I got a big fat goose egg !!! I have a small business and the SBA is out of money !!!

Anyone getting money for dependants 17-24? I read an article they get screwed if their parents claimed them as dependents for past tax credit & if so neither the parent or the 17-24yr old qualify for stimulus

I read this morning the Gov will sell bonds to pay for this. So no tax hit on next years taxes. The story also said it would take about 30 yrs to pay back to the fed so national debt 21 trillion and rising

I read this morning the Gov will sell bonds to pay for this. So no tax hit on next years taxes. The story also said it would take about 30 yrs to pay back to the fed so national debt 21 trillion and rising
The US dollar will become worthless before we square up with the deficit.

Just keep printin that money

Back