• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

1st Cycle Opions?

mayhem124

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will be starting my first cycle in a few weeks and wanted some opinions. I'll be doing a solo Test E cycle and originally planned 250mg e3.5d for 12weeks.

I want to keep this mild and get a taste for it before I try anything more and thought about splitting this into 2 shorter and less heavy cycles.

I have 2 x 300mg/ml Test E, AI, and PCT gear. So, with a total of 6000mg of test, that can be split into 12weeks and 500mg per week (250mg e3.5d)...or....

10 weeks at 300mg per week (150mg e3.5d), off cycle for 10 weeks, and then repeat or possibly add something to the mix for the 2nd cycle.

Main question, is 300mg a week for 10 weeks too little and a waste of time for a 1st time go is that still a good taste to get started? Should I just stick to the original 500mg Test E per week and go for it? Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

How bout a mix of the 2? Either is fine but try this. Just do the 300/wk for first 8 weeks and suck out every bit with as little as possible amd then ride out the rest at 500 if ya want or if you're satisfied with the results stay at 300 and up it next time. Just a thought. Again nothing wrong with 500 but if ur gear is quality then i think you'll be surprised what 300 will yield

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM
c4ac25e16498e40c8bef4fb1d8993bf0.jpg

12 week cycle of just Test E at 400-500mg is a good first cycle.That was my first cycle I put on 17lbs was big and lean. id go with aromain 12.5mg EOD if needed. blood work will show if estrogen level is too high. Some need while just on test some dont need an AI.

Thanks, I might start at 300 for the first few weeks and see how it rolls, can always increase. I'll have arimidex handy as AI and plan to pull blood before and during to know. I'll need to do some studying on what I'm looking for in blood work though....there's a lot more to this than most would think to do it right.

Thanks, I might start at 300 for the first few weeks and see how it rolls, can always increase. I'll have arimidex handy as AI and plan to pull blood before and during to know. I'll need to do some studying on what I'm looking for in blood work though....there's a lot more to this than most would think to do it right.
Many here, myself included, will be happy to guide ya thru. At 300/wk id go .25mg 2x week max with adex
a185c4a72d244c847d53868fdeb42dd9.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

I will be starting my first cycle in a few weeks and wanted some opinions. I'll be doing a solo Test E cycle and originally planned 250mg e3.5d for 12weeks.

I want to keep this mild and get a taste for it before I try anything more and thought about splitting this into 2 shorter and less heavy cycles.

I have 2 x 300mg/ml Test E, AI, and PCT gear. So, with a total of 6000mg of test, that can be split into 12weeks and 500mg per week (250mg e3.5d)...or....

10 weeks at 300mg per week (150mg e3.5d), off cycle for 10 weeks, and then repeat or possibly add something to the mix for the 2nd cycle.

Main question, is 300mg a week for 10 weeks too little and a waste of time for a 1st time go is that still a good taste to get started? Should I just stick to the original 500mg Test E per week and go for it? Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

500mg/wk is how I would do it. Also on your first few cycles its not a bad idea to swap the AI for a serm. They are easier to control and much more user friendly. You can focus attention elsewhere and figure out some other aspects of cycling without having to worry about dialing in your AI.

The first few cycles should just be Test...........atleast the first two...It is mainly to see how your body handles it,,if 500 causes AI problems,how you handle the increased Test in your system...This is a baseline for future cycles...Once you know how you respond,,then you can add other compounds........1 at a time is my Golden rule....start with mild compounds and see how you respond,always start low and work up if needed.stay away from the harsh compounds until you have a good understanding...people don't a that's what causes major problems,,,be smart and safe..

The first few cycles should just be Test...........atleast the first two...It is mainly to see how your body handles it,,if 500 causes AI problems,how you handle the increased Test in your system...This is a baseline for future cycles...Once you know how you respond,,then you can add other compounds........1 at a time is my Golden rule....start with mild compounds and see how you respond,always start low and work up if needed.stay away from the harsh compounds until you have a good understanding...people don't a that's what causes major problems,,,be smart and safe..
I have to agree this is the smartest way.
e73dcda3e82c1f2eb922a9ea7b8b09e2.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

All awesome feedback and I certainly appreciate it. I plan on posting a 1st cycle log to use it for feedback and a stepping stone / learning experience for others. I have had good advise and love the idea of doing a solo test to see how my body reacts. I'd rather take this slow, learn the right way and go from there. Looks like most of you say the 500 a week is gtg so I'll start with that and keep AI handy. I'll look into some serms but dont know much about that yet.

You will be wise to take this slow and safe......learn as much as you can and make educated choices.........depend on yourself not ,,that guy crap....learn from our many mistakes and come away the wiser............good luck and stick around..!!

You will be wise to take this slow and safe......learn as much as you can and make educated choices.........depend on yourself not ,,that guy crap....learn from our many mistakes and come away the wiser............good luck and stick around..!!

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I'm sold on my 1st definitely being solo and just going from there. See how I react, how the body handles it, make sure my diet and workout regimen is on point and get the most from this one. Plan on bloods before and during and then I'll know more for the future. See how I react to AI if needed and how the PCT runs, etc. I'm excited but I'll take it slow to start....

500mg/wk is what I would do and it's what I did. 300/wk isn't too high, hell my TRT is 200mg/wk. Not worth the shutdown for that small increase in test IMO.

Try to follow my logic..........1st cycle...500mg/wk 12 wks...500 will throw your body into a ramped up amount of testosterone,,causing growth,aggression,MAYBE estro,many things.....knowing what Test alone does,gives you 1st hand knowledge,,not what happens to that guy..............after 12 wks you will be aware of what it does.....2nd cycle...Test at 6-750.this is on the higher end.........If you are going to get sides ,,you will at that dose....and I'll bet you will...now combat and deal with them...what worked,,,what didn't..........Now you know what 500 does and 750 does...big difference in many people,,but you don't know yet.........3rd-and on....add 1 compound at a time and see what happens....some will be great ,,,many NOT so.....more problems than rewards.....Draw a base-line of what you will tolerate and not.....what you like and goals.research is key,,,but trying the compound for yourself is the proof in the pudding............Rule...you have to know what is causing a problem,to be able to combat or fix it.......with 3 new compounds,,this is impossible......Just an old guys .o2..!!

Try to follow my logic..........1st cycle...500mg/wk 12 wks...500 will throw your body into a ramped up amount of testosterone,,causing growth,aggression,MAYBE estro,many things.....knowing what Test alone does,gives you 1st hand knowledge,,not what happens to that guy..............after 12 wks you will be aware of what it does.....2nd cycle...Test at 6-750.this is on the higher end.........If you are going to get sides ,,you will at that dose....and I'll bet you will...now combat and deal with them...what worked,,,what didn't..........Now you know what 500 does and 750 does...big difference in many people,,but you don't know yet.........3rd-and on....add 1 compound at a time and see what happens....some will be great ,,,many NOT so.....more problems than rewards.....Draw a base-line of what you will tolerate and not.....what you like and goals.research is key,,,but trying the compound for yourself is the proof in the pudding............Rule...you have to know what is causing a problem,to be able to combat or fix it.......with 3 new compounds,,this is impossible......Just an old guys .o2..!!

After a lot of reading through stickys and information here, research on different types of AAS, the different AI options, and PCT options, what you just listed is almost exactly what I plan on doing. 1st cycle just test 500 per week / 12wks. I never planned on running 3 compounds, that would be nuts for a first round...lol Next cycle I'm not gonna speculate yet until i run through an entire cycle and PCT. I'll either do what you mentioned and just run a heavier test cycle next or add one compound but I'll worry about that 5-6 months from now.

Thanks for the feedback and I'll be sure to take this slow and smart and learn how I react and take it 1 step at a time.

I do agree but with the TRT doses of 200mg/wk......300-400 might not do all that much...Yes ,,back-in-the-day,,,300 was great...hell 600 was high........1st cycle,best gains usually,so why not 500.................. ??...Good to see you around again AC

I do agree but with the TRT doses of 200mg/wk......300-400 might not do all that much...Yes ,,back-in-the-day,,,300 was great...hell 600 was high........1st cycle,best gains usually,so why not 500.................. ??...Good to see you around again AC

I've been around bro! Usually in the Dutch forum. Lol

Between the plethora of info on this site, studying the different types of AAS, AIs, PCT, bloodwork, etc...I feel comfortable running 500wk for 12 weeks. I have everything I need and plan on getting bloodwork pre/during/post so I'm not guessing. Later on I'm sure you learn your body and how you react to different compounds. I'll worry about that later....KISS

I'll be starting later this week and posting a log with bloodwork for my record, others, and to support the brand.

Cant wait for the first pin but Im a bit nervous about the actual pinning to be honest. I've studied and read all the dos and don'ts but I imagine that is just something you get comfortable with over time.

The closer the needle gets to your ass ,,,the smaller you ass looks.....................

I might see if my wife wants to help with glute pins. I'm not very flexible and my arms dont reach very comfortably back there.

My girl has some Arth in her hands so not so strong..........I put it in and she would push the oil(sounds a little off).......but her hands would shake so bad...I said ,just push it in ..don't tattoo a Rose on my ass..!!

Back