Pharmacom Store


3rd Cycle Critique

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    3rd Cycle Critique

    I am planning my third cycle coming up here in the next month. It will be a short estered 10 week cycle, as I have a TRT follow up appointment which I need to be back at baseline for at week 14. My plan is to run 4-500mg Test P and 300mg NPP per week. Being this is the first time running NPP, do you think this is a good dose? My goal is to gain muscle tissue, but that is based on being in a calorie surplus of 500-750 calories per day.

    Previous Cycles:
    Cycle #1
    Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 300mg/Week

    Cycle #2
    Weeks 1-2 Dbol 30mg/Day
    Weeks 2-4 Dbol 50mg/Day
    Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 450mg/Week

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,669

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,478
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,208
    Thanked in
    6,960 Posts
    Rep Points
    633103086

    300mg of NPP is a decent amount. Make sure to have caber Or P5P (supplement) just in case of prolactin sides. Welcome to ASF

    Max

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,782

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,690
    Thanked in
    1,794 Posts
    Rep Points
    272328561

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    300mg of NPP is a decent amount. Make sure to have caber Or P5P (supplement) just in case of prolactin sides. Welcome to ASF

    Max
    Seems like a good run. Like max said be sure to have one of those.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    THEJOKER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    1,929

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,584
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,239
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points
    18803120

    A good test NPP cycle is the best. For your first run with testosterone and NPP, having test at 500mg and NPP at 300-400mg is a nice run.
    Pin M-W-F. Might even add some var or Tbol to that, would be a solid cycle to run my man.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    dezzy84's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    50
    Posts
    520

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    805274458

    Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    A good test NPP cycle is the best. For your first run with testosterone and NPP, having test at 500mg and NPP at 300-400mg is a nice run.
    Pin M-W-F. Might even add some var or Tbol to that, would be a solid cycle to run my man.
    That's what I'm doing...week 2. Should I add a oral? Can't decide between dianabol or dymethazine.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    THEJOKER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    1,929

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,584
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,239
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points
    18803120

    Quote Originally Posted by dezzy84 View Post
    That's what I'm doing...week 2. Should I add a oral? Can't decide between dianabol or dymethazine.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    If you are asking me, Tbol or Adrol. Thatís my experience with what works for me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    dezzy84's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    50
    Posts
    520

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    805274458

    Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    If you are asking me, Tbol or Adrol. Thatís my experience with what works for me.
    I wish...I don't have any of that on hand. Never tried Tbol, seems liken a good compounf.

    Although I'm hoping to pick up some a-bombs for next cycle.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    300mg of NPP is a decent amount. Make sure to have caber Or P5P (supplement) just in case of prolactin sides. Welcome to ASF

    Max
    What dose of P5P? I was planning to have caber on hand just in case, but if I could take P5P without having negative side effects, that might be the better option.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,669

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,478
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,208
    Thanked in
    6,960 Posts
    Rep Points
    633103086

    Quote Originally Posted by BHAND View Post
    What dose of P5P? I was planning to have caber on hand just in case, but if I could take P5P without having negative side effects, that might be the better option.
    50-100mg nightly. Prob 50mg would be fine at that dose.

    Max

  10. #10
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    50-100mg nightly. Prob 50mg would be fine at that dose.

    Max
    Thanks for the advise.
    Most people here like to use Caber. How beneficial is P5P at this dose of NPP? Should I still have Caber on hand if I will be using P5P?

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    shawn4425's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    292
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points
    7195342

    Quote Originally Posted by BHAND View Post
    Thanks for the advise.
    Most people here like to use Caber. How beneficial is P5P at this dose of NPP? Should I still have Caber on hand if I will be using P5P?
    Haven't had blood work yet. However I can tell you I've been taking 100mg P5P since week 2 and going into week 6 at 500mg NPP a week no issues. Not prone to gyno. But still dont have it.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    THEJOKER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    1,929

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,584
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,239
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points
    18803120

    P5P does the trick.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,669

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,478
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,208
    Thanked in
    6,960 Posts
    Rep Points
    633103086

    Quote Originally Posted by BHAND View Post
    Thanks for the advise.
    Most people here like to use Caber. How beneficial is P5P at this dose of NPP? Should I still have Caber on hand if I will be using P5P?
    Always have Caber when using nandrolone or trenbolone. It is expensive but, a little goes a long way. People used to take 600mg vit b6 daily to help control prolactin. They found that P5P is much more effective and bioavailable at lower doses. 100mg daily hopefully can cover you. It has a lot of other benefits as well.

    Max

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    18,457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,502
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,739
    Thanked in
    4,218 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Run your dbol at 50mg the whole time, no need for tampering get the mopst out of it for long as you can rather than half good and half really good... go "whole time was GREAT"

    I dont didn't see anything with AI's.. be sure to time your AI's on point, and start AI dosing about 1 week prior to the blast. this way you can nick any enzymes in the butt that may be circulating and deal with others down the road as them forum.
    this is the best blast IMO for pre bloods for TRT.. don't worry about the NPP and bloods. You'll be fine..

    I'd toss in some boron and zinc as well to help with free T levels during this whole blast.. and extend the dbol run to 6 weeks, give it a few more weeks to work with the NPP.. you'll be glad you did..

  15. #15
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Always have Caber when using nandrolone or trenbolone. It is expensive but, a little goes a long way. People used to take 600mg vit b6 daily to help control prolactin. They found that P5P is much more effective and bioavailable at lower doses. 100mg daily hopefully can cover you. It has a lot of other benefits as well.

    Max
    Thanks man, Iíll use 100m per day and still have Caber on hand just in case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Run your dbol at 50mg the whole time, no need for tampering get the mopst out of it for long as you can rather than half good and half really good... go "whole time was GREAT"

    I dont didn't see anything with AI's.. be sure to time your AI's on point, and start AI dosing about 1 week prior to the blast. this way you can nick any enzymes in the butt that may be circulating and deal with others down the road as them forum.
    this is the best blast IMO for pre bloods for TRT.. don't worry about the NPP and bloods. You'll be fine..

    I'd toss in some boron and zinc as well to help with free T levels during this whole blast.. and extend the dbol run to 6 weeks, give it a few more weeks to work with the NPP.. you'll be glad you did..
    I think you misread my first post. I ran Dbol on my second cycle where I started low to see how I reacted to the drug and then moved up once I knew I handled it well. I wasnít planning to run Dbol with this cycle as both Test Prop and NPP are short estered which would raise autumn levels faster without the need of an oral Kickstarter. Would one still recommend an oral Kickstarter for a cycle of Test Prop and NPP? As for an AI, I will be using Arimidex at .5mg twice a week as this kept my estrogen in check while on 450mg of Test and 50mg Dbol.

Similar Threads

  1. cycle critique
    By Lightninginabody in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 08:38 PM
  2. First cycle critique
    By Gains2NV in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2016, 06:25 PM
  3. Cycle critique please
    By the prototype in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:31 PM
  4. Third cycle critique
    By Rmaxey in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:13 PM
  5. Critique my cycle or is this good? Bulk CYCLE
    By mrbjoiner in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 02:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums