Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BHAND View Post
    Thanks man, Iíll use 100m per day and still have Caber on hand just in case.

I think you misread my first post. I ran Dbol on my second cycle where I started low to see how I reacted to the drug and then moved up once I knew I handled it well. I wasnít planning to run Dbol with this cycle as both Test Prop and NPP are short estered which would raise autumn levels faster without the need of an oral Kickstarter. Would one still recommend an oral Kickstarter for a cycle of Test Prop and NPP? As for an AI, I will be using Arimidex at .5mg twice a week as this kept my estrogen in check while on 450mg of Test and 50mg Dbol.
    I would use a few upfront compounds because the reality is you;ll get more noticeable gains and reactions in the first portion of your cycle if it was all short esters, compare.. hitting the REC's hard up front and than using the rest of the cycle to maintain and mature those gains.. This is why blitz cycles/blasts are some of the most effective. run the dbol with the test prop and NPP, it will be extremely complimentary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I would use a few upfront compounds because the reality is you;ll get more noticeable gains and reactions in the first portion of your cycle if it was all short esters, compare.. hitting the REC's hard up front and than using the rest of the cycle to maintain and mature those gains.. This is why blitz cycles/blasts are some of the most effective. run the dbol with the test prop and NPP, it will be extremely complimentary
    Like you had mentioned I would receive the most benefit at the beginning of the cycle because of the short esters. Do you think itíd be more beneficial to use the Dbol at the end of the cycle to keep the gains going after the first initial hit of the short esters? Letís say week 1-5 would be just Test Prop and NPP and then add Dbol for weeks 5-10? This would not only taper up the total mg/week of total AAS but would provide more constant gains throughout the entirety of the cycle. Just trying to pick your brain here.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BHAND View Post
    Like you had mentioned I would receive the most benefit at the beginning of the cycle because of the short esters. Do you think itíd be more beneficial to use the Dbol at the end of the cycle to keep the gains going after the first initial hit of the short esters? Letís say week 1-5 would be just Test Prop and NPP and then add Dbol for weeks 5-10? This would not only taper up the total mg/week of total AAS but would provide more constant gains throughout the entirety of the cycle. Just trying to pick your brain here.
    There's many ways to go about this, same favor it that way, some don't..
    For myself I like to have more than on thing firing at once when something is at its prime. IMO it's more complimentary with an synergistic approach having these combined greatly cooperating with one an other, in lieu of separate effects spaced out.
    You will still be ON after the kick starting method, I would use that time to capitalize on your T serum levels being elevated and just focus on your diet and keeping the numbers up, rather than taking Dbol at the end, then going into a PCT when numbers will drop, and discontinuing dbol you will loss some fullness and gains but I would rather deal with that in the middle of my cycle rather than coming off and dealing with a slew of other things.

Blast your REC's upfront.. from there on out maintain as much as you can while you have the opportunity because you're still ON and the platform is more in your favor..

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,839 Posts
    Rep Points

The cycle looks fine.

Dbol when you start to plateau.