Blasting 20 weeks primo on trt

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Registered User
    DragonNRG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    610

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    601
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    509
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Rep Points
    9757772

    Blasting 20 weeks primo on trt

    Trt brothers I need some advice. Since I donít have to come off for pct whatís the longest cycle you should run?

    Iím not trying to overdo it but Iíve found conflicting info on forums that says 16 weeks is the sweet spot to run primo while others say 20.

    Last year I ran about 800mg for 16 weeks and had some decent results but I know eventually the effectiveness will wear off. Whatís the longest I can run Primo at 800mg/week before I see the gains taper?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,803

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,924
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    719067795

    Blasting 20 weeks primo on trt

    Well. This is a topic that I have experience by proxy with. I train w/ multiple men that are from 52yrs-66 yrs old. They look really good and 3 of these men use 100-150mg of Test E weekly for TRT and run 400-600mg of primo 6 months out of the year. Iím telling you, they are built better than most of the 20-30yr old guys. Tight and lean. Also, I went over their personal bloodwork and they had better numbers than the average person. A lot better than most people 15 yrs younger. Keep in mind that they are very heathy conscious people who eat well and take there supplements and physician prescribed meds. Here is the kicker:
    ** They have been doing this for 15-25 yrs straight!!! Decade/s! On another note: I do have a couple guys in their early 40ís that still blast long term w primo. One of them does 200mg Test Enanthate and 1,000mg of Primo weekly. He adds 25-50mg of Proviron but, more PRN. I am a huge primo fan! If I personally was going to use later in life for a TRT Plus+ program, I would do 100mg-150mg of Test E weekly(prescribed) along with 400-500mg of proper dosed, quality Primobolan. Just my opinion and observations from some old school dudes. I use primo when I cut.

    Max
    For Blast 800-1,000 for 20 weeks sounds Rad! Just as long as your eating and training very well
    Last edited by maxmuscle1; 04-13-2020 at 10:54 AM.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    DragonNRG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    610

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    601
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    509
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Rep Points
    9757772

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Well. This is a topic that I have experience by proxy with. I train w/ multiple men that are from 52yrs-66 yrs old. They look really good and 3 of these men use 100-150mg of Test E weekly for TRT and run 400-600mg of primo 6 months out of the year. Iím telling you, they are built better than most of the 20-30yr old guys. Tight and lean. Also, I went over their personal bloodwork and they had better numbers than the average person. A lot better than most people 15 yrs younger. Keep in mind that they are very heathy conscious people who eat well and take there supplements and physician prescribed meds. Here is the kicker:
    ** They have been doing this for 15-25 yrs straight!!! Decade/s! On another note: I do have a couple guys in their early 40ís that still blast long term w primo. One of them does 200mg Test Enanthate and 1,000mg of Primo weekly. He adds 25-50mg of Proviron but, more PRN. I am a huge primo fan! If I personally was going to use later in life for a TRT Plus+ program, I would do 100mg-150mg of Test E weekly(prescribed) along with 400-500mg of proper dosed, quality Primobolan. Just my opinion and observations from some old school dudes. I use primo when I cut.

    Max
    For Blast 800-1,000 for 20 weeks sounds Rad! Just as long as your eating and training very well
    6 Months?! Iíve been reading itís probably the safest drug to use even safer than anavar when dosed correctly but youíre saying I can just blast for up to 6 months?

    This is actually the best news Iíve gotten since the plague. Why do the guys you train take it for so long? Do the effects just compound without slowing down?

    my diet isnít perfect but Iím not competing by any means either. I eat healthy 5 days of the week and cheat on weekends but I never drink alcohol or any other drugs occasionally dab once in awhile but thatís it.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,803

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,924
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    719067795

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonNRG View Post
    6 Months?! Iíve been reading itís probably the safest drug to use even safer than anavar when dosed correctly but youíre saying I can just blast for up to 6 months?

    This is actually the best news Iíve gotten since the plague. Why do the guys you train take it for so long? Do the effects just compound without slowing down?

    my diet isnít perfect but Iím not competing by any means either. I eat healthy 5 days of the week and cheat on weekends but I never drink alcohol or any other drugs occasionally dab once in awhile but thatís it.
    Yeah. They are ex bodybuilders and definitely put in the work during the early part of their life. Primobolan and Anavar were very popular in their Era. They never use Var but, that is just by choice(liver). These guys are pretty successful and are all about looking good (TBH). Low test and moderate primo along with their heart healthy diet, supplements, and knowledge of training are definitely the reason they look so much younger. Two of them use 2iu of US Gh daily because they both go to the same clinic. They are not looking to be huge or freakish at all. They just want to feel younger, feel strong, and look good. People that say Primo doesnít work are very ill informed because I see them every week. It is definitely in my retirement plan now ! Lol. Proviron- ďthey use it for sex drive and to improve the efficacy of their free/bound test.

    Max

  5. #5
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,189

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,858
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,694
    Thanked in
    1,412 Posts
    Rep Points
    67669439

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Well. This is a topic that I have experience by proxy with. I train w/ multiple men that are from 52yrs-66 yrs old. They look really good and 3 of these men use 100-150mg of Test E weekly for TRT and run 400-600mg of primo 6 months out of the year. Iím telling you, they are built better than most of the 20-30yr old guys. Tight and lean. Also, I went over their personal bloodwork and they had better numbers than the average person. A lot better than most people 15 yrs younger. Keep in mind that they are very heathy conscious people who eat well and take there supplements and physician prescribed meds. Here is the kicker:
    ** They have been doing this for 15-25 yrs straight!!! Decade/s! On another note: I do have a couple guys in their early 40ís that still blast long term w primo. One of them does 200mg Test Enanthate and 1,000mg of Primo weekly. He adds 25-50mg of Proviron but, more PRN. I am a huge primo fan! If I personally was going to use later in life for a TRT Plus+ program, I would do 100mg-150mg of Test E weekly(prescribed) along with 400-500mg of proper dosed, quality Primobolan. Just my opinion and observations from some old school dudes. I use primo when I cut.

    Max
    For Blast 800-1,000 for 20 weeks sounds Rad! Just as long as your eating and training very well
    This is something I've thought of doing with primo for a long time, but the price of primo is a deal breaker for me

    I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

  6. #6
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,803

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,924
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    719067795

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    This is something I've thought of doing with primo for a long time, but the price of primo is a deal breaker for me

    I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
    Yeah, the finances are definitely in play for that program. Kind of like the old guy w the Ferrari; these guys are old and have decent money. Probably why you donít hear a lot of guys doing it. Like I said, ď Save for my Retirement PlanĒ

    Max

  7. #7
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,189

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,858
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,694
    Thanked in
    1,412 Posts
    Rep Points
    67669439

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Yeah, the finances are definitely in play for that program. Kind of like the old guy w the Ferrari; these guys are old and have decent money. Probably why you donít hear a lot of guys doing it. Like I said, ď Save for my Retirement PlanĒ

    Max
    I'm an old guy...where the Ferrari at tho, lol

    I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

  8. #8
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,803

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,924
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    719067795

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    I'm an old guy...where the Ferrari at tho, lol

    I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
    Ha!. The other day, I saw one guy in a Ferrari and another guy in a Lamborghini Gallardo. They were both about 75-83 yrs old. Iím like Damn

    Max

  9. #9
    Registered User
    need2lift's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    886

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    268
    Thanked in
    182 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Ha!. The other day, I saw one guy in a Ferrari and another guy in a Lamborghini Gallardo. They were both about 75-83 yrs old. Iím like Damn

    Max
    I guess it's better late then never!

  10. #10
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,189

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,858
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,694
    Thanked in
    1,412 Posts
    Rep Points
    67669439

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Ha!. The other day, I saw one guy in a Ferrari and another guy in a Lamborghini Gallardo. They were both about 75-83 yrs old. Iím like Damn

    Max
    Lol, that's like moving to Hawaii when you're in your 70's, why even bother

    I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Riles's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pacific NorthWest
    Posts
    1,556

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I love primo, my last run was 320mg test C with 660mg primo for 20 weeks, Iíve never been so Lean, thin skinned and grainy, I want to do another one later this year with 320mg test Iso, 660mg primo and 50-100mg proviron
    "Pick up the bar! that shit aint gonna lift itself!" M. Philp

  12. #12
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,803

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,924
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    719067795

    Quote Originally Posted by Riles View Post
    I love primo, my last run was 320mg test C with 660mg primo for 20 weeks, Iíve never been so Lean, thin skinned and grainy, I want to do another one later this year with 320mg test Iso, 660mg primo and 50-100mg proviron
    Hells Yeah!! ISO/PRIMO/PROVI !! Iíll join you when I cut/recomp and Iíll be adding Hex

    Max

  13. #13
    Registered User
    DragonNRG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    610

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    601
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    509
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Rep Points
    9757772

    Quote Originally Posted by Riles View Post
    I love primo, my last run was 320mg test C with 660mg primo for 20 weeks, Iíve never been so Lean, thin skinned and grainy, I want to do another one later this year with 320mg test Iso, 660mg primo and 50-100mg proviron
    Last year I stacked primo and proviron alot of DHT not sure if it was too much but I definitely had results. Were you on a cut? Pretty lean in your avi, are you doing any cardio?

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Unlisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,510

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    377
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Play around with it. Shit can get expensive & alot of oil to pin at 100mg/ml plus other oils , gh ,& provi but primo is a fun compound. My fav by far. Finding good primo is probly the biggest concern. Imho but if u have a solid source no worries.

    I found a good synergy with test, npp, primo & gh plus i had provi , dbol, var & winny.

    Goodtimes for sure . Didnt experience any sides really besides raised lipids that subsided soon after & most likely from the var. Var destroys my lipids.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Please do the reserch needed to pursue your needs....

Similar Threads

  1. 5 weeks in ( PRIMO UPDATE ... Pharmacom
    By Sumner in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 12:31 PM
  2. Ink while blasting?
    By UserNameGoesHere in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-12-2017, 12:38 PM
  3. Bill Roberts 2 weeks on 4 weeks off protocol
    By aestheticbeast in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:51 AM
  4. Blasting and Cruising on TRT
    By Snake Plisken in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:22 PM
  5. PCT blasting?
    By smalld01 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 09:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums