• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

It's time to "Forest Bath" Deep in the forest... Enhanced WHITE by SUK

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Forest bathing, doesn't always mean taking a deep walk in the woods..

During these difficult times with people having to stay in-doors, you can still enjoy that deep, deep Forrest bathe.
You can still have that mental clarity and much needed self-therapy, by taking a dip in the OLD FORREST, with a mental hike..

Go deep Forest bathing with https://straightupkratom.com/ and discover the healing power of nature - both mental and physical - through using anyone of these strains and get in touch with one’s senses on a mental journey, and visit to an area of relaxation within your very own home..

Although, preferably the woods would be much better, but this is where
https://straightupkratom.com/ has your back with a stroll with SUK greenery scenery with-in the comfort of your own homes, safely!...

Vision's products deep within the Forrest!!!!!!!!!!
7joBwL3.jpg

I urge you to Memorize
"Vision15" for your discount code

When you think of Kratom, Straightupkratom.com, let "Vision15" be synonymous in your mind
Here's 15 Life lessons that include "Vision15"and why you should memorize this code

1. Don’t Start A Fight, But Don’t Back Down and always remember "Vision15" has your back
2. “Please And Thank You” Go A Long Way. So does "Vision15" For super savings
3. Choose Your Hair Style Wisely and rename your favorite doo the "Vision15"
4. Always Hold The Door For People and if their rude say Make "Vision15" straight-up yours
5. Talking To Older Adults Isn’t “Uncool.” and "Vision15" is definitely super duper cool, so keep on mentioning it
6. Be Careful With Your Words and always say "Vision15" when someone sneezes
7. Know The Difference Between Loving Someone Being In Love With Them and being crazy about the coupon "Vision15" (Love at first site)
8. Choose Your Friends Wisely. But always choose "Vision15" because "Vision15" choose YOU..
9. If You Wouldn’t Marry Her, Then Don’t Date Her. But stay faithful to "Vision15"
10. Don’t Be A Quitter. And when you feel down, remember "Vision15" never quit on YOU
11. Work.HARD..And remember "Vision15" has your back homebra
12. Treat Every Girl/Woman With Respect. And treat "Vision15" like it's the pass-code down every broads panties, you'll score each time
13. Spend Time With Your Daddy and make him proud that you use "Vision15",You'll finally get that hug you always wanted
14. Go Fishing, Every Chance That You Get. And drink a beer while telling your pals that "Vision15" savings is bigger than any fish they ever caught
15. Come See Your Mama, and Tell her that "Vision15" is better than her cookies

start waking up white.... get some today!

Did the White Elephant; 4gr.⚡⚡️! Perfect for starting my day with a fast walk!!

Max

start waking up white.... get some today!
PM me general t/a right now please. I figure things may be a little slower?!?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Hey, the super green is our favorite and I am getting ready to order a big bag but noticed you have the MIT 5 Extract (20x). If we usually take 2 1/2 grams how much of the 20x extract should we use as an equivalent? What type of kratom is in the extract? Thanks

Hey, the super green is our favorite and I am getting ready to order a big bag but noticed you have the MIT 5 Extract (20x). If we usually take 2 1/2 grams how much of the 20x extract should we use as an equivalent? What type of kratom is in the extract? Thanks
Super green sure is a fun one, I just took 2g mixed with 2g white.

Great question about the MIT... MIT comes from the Mitragyna speciosa tree they are mostly dark green colored leaves however the veins can be green like, white or even red'ish..
I'm most certain this product is a dark green almost redish. .5 of a Gram would be a good place to start and see how you feel..

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Thank you for the useful info, I may order a bag of the super green and try some of the MIT fir for fun...

Thank you for the useful info, I may order a bag of the super green and try some of the MIT fir for fun...

In my opinion I will go with a bag of the super green and get a little bit of the MIT..this way you know for sure and that you got a good amount of something that does work well for you... I also like the gold and I've been mixing that with the green and it's actually pretty damn good..

Sounds like a good morning for White!!⚡⚡

Max

IML Gear Cream!
What's the best way to use the crushed leaf. Got a sample with one of my orders and haven't used it yet. Brew it like tea?

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Vis ...has your wife seen you ava???

Maybe she doesn't know it's tren. Wife loophole.

Ohhh she knows what tren looks like.. if she walks in on me pinning my TRT she looks around and says "whats that, whats this"? it happened once, I had her convinced that then tren Hex I had was a new tren, she bought it and walked away and went food shopping.. she has tren radar, in fact I'm already getting yelled at for things that I didn't even do yet when it concerns my future tren use, blasts that didn't even take place and arguments and attitudes that I didn't do and only exist in a different time realm, can't win with this woman.

What's the best way to use the crushed leaf. Got a sample with one of my orders and haven't used it yet. Brew it like tea?

Im yet to try it.. but what I did like and it made a GREAT tea was the green resin. wow that was amazing with some honey. I just heated water in a mug by nuking it, I added the resin.. but you have to watch it or it over flows and runs up the side leaving sticky resin all over.. heat and stir,heat and stir. yeah buddy, great stuff!:twothumbs: Ordawg gave me that suggestion.

Im yet to try it.. but what I did like and it made a GREAT tea was the green resin. wow that was amazing with some honey. I just heated water in a mug by nuking it, I added the resin.. but you have to watch it or it over flows and runs up the side leaving sticky resin all over.. heat and stir,heat and stir. yeah buddy, great stuff!:twothumbs: Ordawg gave me that suggestion.
Resins good. I was using the concentrates to help me fall asleep for awhile.

Back