• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Revelation: Bill Gates & ID2020 | Microchips for a Cashless Society

This Bill Gates idiot is a real arrogant screwball. Unfortunately, him and his wife aren't the only ones behind all of this plot. Scarey stuff though. This will take faith to stand against this thing. And I mean faith in Jesus Christ. According to the book, if you receive the mark in your hand or your forehead, that's it. You're damned to the Lake of Fire. Whether or not people choose to believe that, is up to each individual, but I've made up my mind, and the warning in the Bible about that stands. I suppose the real question for those of us with faith will be exactly what is the "mark" in the hand or forehead that the book tells us about. That part in the video about an invisible tatoo sure sounds like it might be the mark spoken of. But IDK how close we actually are to that yet.

Last edited:
Bill gates isn't the only one who wants a cashless society. I think if they are successful & bust our economy they'll introduce cashless & maybe even microchipping.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They're globalist I've been warning people for 25 years this was coming. You see they don't take your rights away all at once they do it little by little & blame it something else terrorists, climate change, war, pandemic, for your safety blah, blah, blah. All governments eventually become corrupt our forefathers new this. All through history we see this. I know alot of guys from the military spec ops community you dont here from them on social media why? Because they know of you tell them the truth they still won't believe & most of the guys I know live in the woods with their families away from everyone. Imo that's how I see it.

They're globalist I've been warning people for 25 years this was coming. You see they don't take your rights away all at once they do it little by little & blame it something else terrorists, climate change, war, pandemic, for your safety blah, blah, blah. All governments eventually become corrupt our forefathers new this. All through history we see this. I know alot of guys from the military spec ops community you dont here from them on social media why? Because they know of you tell them the truth they still won't believe & most of the guys I know live in the woods with their families away from everyone. Imo that's how I see it.

Living out in the woods sounds a lot safer to me, because of these filthy rich corrupt tyrants wanting to control all of us. But living out in the woods requires certain skills that not all of us have, (ie. hunting, gutting, carpentry, plumbing, etc., etc) not anything that a guy can't learn if he puts his mind to it though. But they're skills that cannot be aquired in a couple days, or even a couple weeks for that matter. IDK, maybe this is a wake up call for guys like me. Maybe it's time for me to stop paying so much time, money, and attention to building my race car, and start focusing in developing some survival skills. A few years back, I bought a book titled: When Technology fails: how to live off the grid" but I never read it yet.

Last edited:
I suppose the real question for those of us with faith will be exactly what is the "mark" in the hand or forehead that the book tells us about. That part in the video about an invisible tatoo sure sounds like it might be the mark spoken of.

I've done my fair share of theology. I think it is "thoughts" in your mind and "deeds" with your hand. Just my two cents. I don't think we'll be lucky enough to have a visible bullseye on people's foreheads. Besides, people (atheists included) won't get vaccinations right now because they don't trust the man. No way they're going to let him tattoo/chip us. That would escalate pretty quickly. I could be wrong though...people are giving up their rights all over the place right now. I'm pretty sure there are some dumbasses that would get a tattoo right now for toilet paper.

the problem will not be ours, but of the next generations.

we were born that the internet was not there yet.
we have seen cell phones and computers born, but we know how to live without.

but the younger ones?
and the next generations?

they will have a chip in their hand two minutes after being born, it will be normal for them, they will not know any other reality.

before long ALL babies will be implanted w/chip. THEY(whoever they is) will know every move from being born to the grave. THEY will know where they go,who they see, how much money they have in there ACCOUNT. u get the idea. God help them. im just glad i was born before all this TECHNOLOGY was. what did people do before they had cell phones, computers, internet? maybe work out or something? these kids today would go totally nuts if they had to go one day w/o them! its really sad.

I've done my fair share of theology. I think it is "thoughts" in your mind and "deeds" with your hand. Just my two cents. I don't think we'll be lucky enough to have a visible bullseye on people's foreheads. Besides, people (atheists included) won't get vaccinations right now because they don't trust the man.
MS, I appreciate your post here above^. However there are two reasons why I see it differently:

#1. The book talks about a mark in the right hand or the forehead, and that people who refuse to get it will not be able to buy, sell, nor trade anything by law, during the reign of the anti-christ, which will be during the seven year great tribulation that it also speaks of. and it also speaks of people refusing this mark being put to death by the government of the anti-christ. So it definitely does not sound like it's speaking figuratively, nor symbolic as you've implied. Yes, there are parts of the Boko Of revealation which are symbolic wording, (such as the "four horsemen" for instance) but you can usually tell what's literal, and what's symbolic by the way the verses are worded. That is my take.

#2. I can see there are many people who I work with, as well as many people in my family who place much of thier trust in wealthy, and highly educated people such as Attorneys and medical Physicians, and will do and trust in whatever they tell them to do, merely due to their big formal educations. I see and know many people like that, who completely overlook the fact that just because someone is highly educated and well established, and very financially successfull, does not always mean that they're above curruption, nor above being on the take and literally taking pay-offs to tell people lies and deceive them, (enter most of our highly educated Attorney politicians). But this includes many medical physicians as well as Attorneys. However many people look up to them, and pretend that they're all life long devoted to making us healthy as possible, and they always have our best interest in mind. They follow them blindly merely due to their big expensive educations.

And because of this, I can clearly see how many people would accept some type of chip implantation if big time medical authorities got on board with this and got on the 6 O'clock news at press conferences explaining to all the sheep that this is for our good, and that it will improve our society and stranghten us all against diseases. Furthermore, that Bill Gates video speaks of an INVISIBLE TATOO being inside of a vaccination, and will only be picked up by a scanner, and not by the naked eye.

Last edited:
MS, I appreciate your post here above^. However there are two reasons why I see it differently:

#1. The book talks about a mark in the right hand or the forehead, and that people who refuse to get it will not be able to buy, sell, nor trade anything by law, during the reign of the anti-christ,

Thanks man. Most guys can't get into a theological discussion without getting pissy (which is kind of ironic...but that's a topic all of it's own). And you could very well be 100% correct in your assessment. I just like to keep an open mind and not get too locked down to believing in absolutes in every situation. Some situations yes, but not all.

I actually started to bring up the buying/selling point, but I figured it would be too lengthy and would put anyone off from reading it. I can remember propaganda from back in the day when barcodes were going to be the mark of the beast. Literally, people didn't want barcodes on their peas and carrots. Carrots bought with barcodes were supporting the devil. Somehow. And eventually people would end up getting barcoded. Again, just throwing this out as an example. This was a huge deal and made it's way through churches everywhere. Many different people, many different faiths. Of course, this was all before the internet. Can you imagine what an uproar it would have caused if it happened today?

Could a visible physical mark still be it? Absolutely. Could it be the "invisible tattoo" mentioned? Yep. Buuuuut...don't forget...the masses will be deceived. Deception is the key thing. So...let's think outside the box. What if...you had to pledge your loyalty to someone/something before you were accepted into the marketplace? What if you had to commit a sinful act of some kind to buy/sell? I'm not suggesting a human sacrifice at the front door before you get in, but something. He already said if you've thought about committing a sin, you're already sinned in your heart. Perhaps it would just be a willingness to commit a sin if needed to buy/sell. In other words, you didn't actually have to do it, just be willing to do it if you had to. You've chosen a side you just haven't acted on it yet.

I've got a lot of theories. But that's all they are. If I were Jewish, I'd say the market would only be open on the sabbath. There's a lot of things that could end up fitting the bill. With the recent hassle of just buying TP, it kind of gives a taste of what people would do. About the only thing I know is I'll probably regret a theological discussion in The Pit.

A great topic. Following

Thanks man. Most guys can't get into a theological discussion without getting pissy (which is kind of ironic...but that's a topic all of it's own). And you could very well be 100% correct in your assessment. I just like to keep an open mind and not get too locked down to believing in absolutes in every situation. Some situations yes, but not all.

I actually started to bring up the buying/selling point, but I figured it would be too lengthy and would put anyone off from reading it. I can remember propaganda from back in the day when barcodes were going to be the mark of the beast. Literally, people didn't want barcodes on their peas and carrots. Carrots bought with barcodes were supporting the devil. Somehow. And eventually people would end up getting barcoded. Again, just throwing this out as an example. This was a huge deal and made it's way through churches everywhere. Many different people, many different faiths. Of course, this was all before the internet. Can you imagine what an uproar it would have caused if it happened today?

Could a visible physical mark still be it? Absolutely. Could it be the "invisible tattoo" mentioned? Yep. Buuuuut...don't forget...the masses will be deceived. Deception is the key thing. So...let's think outside the box. What if...you had to pledge your loyalty to someone/something before you were accepted into the marketplace? What if you had to commit a sinful act of some kind to buy/sell? I'm not suggesting a human sacrifice at the front door before you get in, but something. He already said if you've thought about committing a sin, you're already sinned in your heart. Perhaps it would just be a willingness to commit a sin if needed to buy/sell. In other words, you didn't actually have to do it, just be willing to do it if you had to. You've chosen a side you just haven't acted on it yet.

I've got a lot of theories. But that's all they are. If I were Jewish, I'd say the market would only be open on the sabbath. There's a lot of things that could end up fitting the bill. With the recent hassle of just buying TP, it kind of gives a taste of what people would do. About the only thing I know is I'll probably regret a theological discussion in The Pit.
I can definitely see where you're coming from on some of your points here^ yes. It might get ugly, and I believe it will be something that isn't going to be a convenient thing for the believer to "walk by faith" and remain devoted and faithfull to Christ if he/she is living in whatever day such events take place. But then again it really never is a convenient thing to walk by faith, and make the right choices.

But in the case of these types of events which you and I are speaking of, I believe it will be intensified, just as it must have been for some of Christ's followers to be burned at the stake for believing in the name of Jesus, and refusing to denounce, or renounce his name. IN that sense, we in the USA and in some other countries have had it fairly easy to practice our faith. But that might change someday, and perhaps sooner that we would like to think. And yes, I do remember some flakey Christians in the 80's making a big deal about bar codes, and even about seeing the number 666 on the cash register when they went to ring out at the store. I think that many of them had flakey pastors that they chose to listen to in the churches they went to, and perhaps some of them didn't get all that nonsense from thier pastors, but from some rip-off con artist so called pastors they saw on TV who were telling them everything that they wanted to hear, in an attempt to get their monatary donations.

Not that I ever followed and belived any pastor blindly, but I was very fortunate during the late 80's and early 90's to have a real great down to earth pastor in the church I went to for 8 years straight, who spoke out against christians being flakey like that. He would say things like" OK so the license plate they they issued to you at the motor vehicle department has "666" in it's number. So what? Does that maen you recived the "mark of the beast" and you have commited and devouted your life to the anti-christ? nonsense!!....God's grace is more effective, and more powerful than that. It isn't like you made a decision to sell out to the devil, and begin reading the satanic bible, or began attending rituals where lucifer is being worshiped instead of Christ. But what I belive it DOES mean is that God in a number of subtle ways is allowing us to have wake up calls, and letting us know that just as the bride of Christ is being prepared for his second coming, so is the bride of the antichrist, and that the antichrist is also coming. Exactly when, nobody really knows the time nor the hour, nor the day, but you better focus your mind on your savior lest you get distracted and fall away, as the Bible says that many will in "the latter days" before Christ returns."

He went on" "so you don't need to freak out over that cash register that displayed a $6.66 figure when you were rung up. That's ridiculous if you think that anything like that would undo what the blood of Christ has done in your life. Instead, let it serve as a wake up call and a small reminder to you look up, (spiritualy speaking) for our redemption draws near,and don't get too caught up in the things of this world, for Jesus called satan the god of this world in the book of Matthew". ...and that he is and he will be, until Christ himself returns to this earth for his bride, (the Church) and I don't mean the building. I hope I didn't get too lengthy with that. And I hear ya...I'm sure it won't be long before the un believers jump into this thread in an effort to distract, disrupt, and attack us for daring to speak of God's Word. Deep down iside I think that some people actually see it as a threat to them even though it really isn't at all. But I digress....

Oh BTW, then there's the "rapture" of the Church spoken of in the the first book of Thesalonians 4:16 & 17, (even though the word "rapture" isn't found in there, but merely a word that we the church use to describe the event where Christ will take his people away before the horrific events of "the great tribulation" will take place on this earth as the book of Reveralation describes, just as Noah and his family of eith people were taken away and shut up inside the ark that was built BEFORE God's judgement fell back then in the 40 day flood. So how much of this Bill Gates and other elitist's control and population reduction that the church of Chirst will have to endure before the rapture? Nobody knows the answer to that either. Can these events be starting in the generations that follow us? I don't know that either. I guess all we can do is to keep our prayer life active, and hope and pray for the best, and prepare for the worst, (spiritually and physically).

You're a good Berean, TD. And I truly mean that as a compliment.

Looking at things from a practical perspective, I can totally see a "good christian" taking the mark just so he could buy/sell for his own family. Or a spouse saying, "Someone has to do it, and if you don't I will." Garden of Eden couple dynamics. :rolleyes:

When the Jews turned the Temple Mount into a shopping mall and started ripping people off, that was the only instance of Jesus showing anger, that I recall.

Christians are also guilty of commercializing redemption. I don’t think the mark of the beast is an actual symbol (visible or invisible). But it could be.

I wish I had a fun and cool pastor when I was a kid or even now. The Bible is an incredible story and I’d enjoy hearing it told by someone with enthusiasm. Lol

but a pit sermon on a roid site might be the next best thing.

Ready, set, go!

You're a good Berean, TD. And I truly mean that as a compliment.

Looking at things from a practical perspective, I can totally see a "good christian" taking the mark just so he could buy/sell for his own family. Or a spouse saying, "Someone has to do it, and if you don't I will." Garden of Eden couple dynamics. :rolleyes:
LOL!!! I know you're joking, but for the rest here, I'll take what you said seriously, by saying that the "taking one for the team" mentality of a guy "for his family" would be showing a lack of faith in his Lord's ability to see him and his family through a hard time like that without selling out by taking the mark of the beast. But even if him and his whole family are beheaded, or bruned at the stake for refusing to take the mark, then they will all be in paradise with the King of Kings for eternity, where the Bible says that the streets will be paved with the most expensive thing that this present world has to offer: Gold.

When the Jews turned the Temple Mount into a shopping mall and started ripping people off, that was the only instance of Jesus showing anger, that I recall.

Christians are also guilty of commercializing redemption. I don’t think the mark of the beast is an actual symbol (visible or invisible). But it could be.

I wish I had a fun and cool pastor when I was a kid or even now. The Bible is an incredible story and I’d enjoy hearing it told by someone with enthusiasm. Lol

Ready, set, go!
LOLOL...you never seize to amaze me MK..... Jesus definitely did show righteous indignation when he turned over the tables of the Jews in the Temple cashing in for their own gain, (just like you said). However keep in mind, that according to the scriptures, when he returns to planet earth to set up his kindom and rule from Jeruselem, he won't be returning as the humble servant he was when he came here the first time. No no no...

He will come crashing through the sky the Bible says, to stop the battle of Armegedon, by defeating the armies of the anti-christ who will be attempting to defeat Isreal in the valley of Megiddo located in the middle East. It says that he will be much like John saw him when he was in exile on the island of Patmos when he saw Christ in a vision that was given to him, which is where we got the Book of Revealation, which describes Christ with eyes of fire, and with a two edged sword coming out of his mouth, and a giant voice which sounded like many water falls when he spoke, and hair being completely white.

The Book says that when Christ returns, the very first thing that will happen is in all thier rage and fury, the armies of the anti-christ will turn their weapons on Jesus to defeat him, and that double edged sword coming out of the mouth of Christ will cut them all to ribbons to the extent that in that valley of Megiddo where this will take place in the middle east, the blood from the slaughter will be up to the bridles of the horses. So that doesn't sound to me like Christ will be playing around with his enemies at that time at all. So there's your mini-sermon MK on a roid site. LOL

I once heard one preacher ask the question: who in thier right mind, after seeing Christ himself returning to earth in the clouds, would turn their weapons on him to hope to defeat him? He claimed at the time that certain militaries of various countries were working on a very specific drug for their soldiers to use in future battles which would remove any hint of human fear whatsoever, and he thought that this might possibly be at least one reason why any military personel would turn their weapons to defeat Christ coming back to earth. Ofcourse that's speculative, sure. but I found it pretty thought provoking.

Last edited:
LOL!!! I know you're joking, but for the rest here, I'll take what you said seriously, by saying that the "taking one for the team" mentality of a guy "for his family" would be showing a lack of faith

Ha...I was being legit serious. I can totally see a spousal argument over what needs to be done to make sure they have food, water, and tp. I would bet grocery money this scenario will happen more than a few times.

However keep in mind, that according to the scriptures, when he returns to planet earth to set up his kindom and rule from Jeruselem, he won't be returning as the humble servant he was when he came here the first time. No no no...
He will come crashing through the sky the Bible says, to stop the battle of Armegedon, by defeating the armies of the anti-christ

Exactly why the Jews didn't accept Christ the first go round. They were expecting a conquering king.

Ha...I was being legit serious. I can totally see a spousal argument over what needs to be done to make sure they have food, water, and tp. I would bet grocery money this scenario will happen more than a few times.

Exactly why the Jews didn't accept Christ the first go round. They were expecting a conquering king.
Yes, ofcourse you're correct about them expecting to meet a conquering king. What many of them didn't understand was he came here the first time to conquer death, and our sin problem, (Or I guess I should say our debt that we ourselves could not pay). As far as your comments about the "spousal argument" sure I can see some people making that mistake, but it would be due to a lack of faith in Christ. Remember the Old Testament story about the daily manna from heaven? They were told that each day they should only take what they needed for that day. And when they began taking more than that to hoard it, it turned into a rotted mess by the next day, which they couldn't eat anyway. They were supposed to be faithful to their God who not long before that performed miracles to first deliver them from, and then protect them from the Pharoah of Egypt and his armies. They were supposed to trust in him daily.

Get Shredded!
Symbolism will be their downfall. They (the evil cabal) feel so indestructible, they flaunt their symbolism
Digital Soldiers US Military, US Citizen Digital Soldiers (White Hat Hacker types), and the same world wide in the case of the Citizen Digital Soldiers are deep into exposing them, and they still flaunt their symbolism

Part of the Q movement here

Ready, set, go!

You see they don't take your rights away all at once they do it little by little & blame it something else terrorists, climate change, war, pandemic, for your safety blah, blah, blah.

Yup.

Revelation: Bill Gates & ID2020 | Microchips for a Cashless Society

Sweden is cashless and has micro chip(rice grain size) in hand(testing). True.

Max

Every Man will have to stand his ground and defend his beliefs,at least 1 time in life.perhaps more in the beyond...............I truly believe we all have Free-Will...A gift from God...Now what we do with that is an individual choice,and I for one will not tell another what to choose................that's on them,I can only stand and be judged by MY acts...And I have a long day coming..I have drawn many lines in the sand and made more than enough mistakes to land me south.............If that is my fate ,,so be It..........I've had many friends also in various fields of the military,many with 2 and 3 tours in Nam(if you went back after 1 something was off)SF,,Force Recon.....guys with more pins in their legs than they could recall,,stories you don't want to hear!!...........God watched over them during those dark days of pure carnage...Don't ask me why???..But a wise man told me something that stuck,years ago..........If you could understand God....He wouldn't be God.............I think B.Gates is a fool,,,de-tached from the real world,living in a dreamland..Just like LeBron........now I really hate that F*****...........but they don't decide or effect my daily life,they never will.............A real Man can do whatever it takes to protect his own, I have before and I can again..!!

Every Man will have to stand his ground and defend his beliefs,at least 1 time in life.perhaps more in the beyond...............I truly believe we all have Free-Will...A gift from God...Now what we do with that is an individual choice,and I for one will not tell another what to choose................that's on them,I can only stand and be judged by MY acts...And I have a long day coming..I have drawn many lines in the sand and made more than enough mistakes to land me south.............If that is my fate ,,so be It..........I've had many friends also in various fields of the military,many with 2 and 3 tours in Nam(if you went back after 1 something was off)SF,,Force Recon.....guys with more pins in their legs than they could recall,,stories you don't want to hear!!...........God watched over them during those dark days of pure carnage...Don't ask me why???..But a wise man told me something that stuck,years ago..........If you could understand God....He wouldn't be God.............I think B.Gates is a fool,,,de-tached from the real world,living in a dreamland..Just like LeBron........now I really hate that F*****...........but they don't decide or effect my daily life,they never will.............A real Man can do whatever it takes to protect his own, I have before and I can again..!!
Here's the thing there was a man David Goldberg he had classified leaked documents describing there plans project pogo & project Zypher. They're tagging & tracking us. Someone can say I don't believe in God. It doesn't matter if there is a day when they round us up anyone who is awake will be grabbed taken below ground & it's good night Irene. Goldberg said there were people watching him, calling him , threatening him now he's dead.

I saw a meme going around

Certificate
Of
Vaccination
I.D (identification)
19 (2019)

Aka Covid-19

Pretty coincidental don't you think?

Conscience Obliterating Virtual Information Developer (20)-19

strategic militaristic operating system designed to reprogram humans into becoming pawns who willing do as they are told.

yep

totally just made that up (inspired by an episode of black mirror)

Guess what Bill Gates is working with now

The name Lucifer is translated from the Hebrew word "helel," which means brightness. This designation, referring to Lucifer, is the rendering of the "morning star" or "star of the morning" or "bright star" which is presented in Isaiah. "How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High’"
(Isaiah 14:12-14).

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/science-research-biologics/luciferase-immunoprecipitation-system-lips-assay-rapid-simple-and-sensitive-test-detect-antibody

"An important advantage of the new test, called a Luciferase Immunoprecipitation Systems (LIPS) assay, is that it is less complicated and easier to perform than other assays now available. Moreover, unlike some currently used tests, it readily differentiates immune responses against the two major subtypes of RSV, RSV-GA and RSV-GB."

"Then they added luciferin and measured the amount of light released when it interacted with luciferase, which enabled them to calculate how strong the antibody response was to the G proteins."

Back