RoidVisor


Bradley Cooper Gains 39 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks with no change in bodyfat?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Carpet-Chewer

    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    693
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,388
    Thanked in
    883 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I didn’t mean it in a negative light for ugl labs (I could have used any lab name in its place), only in a negative light regarding the ‘elite’ being catered to and the rest of us deplorables being thrown to the ‘wolves’ . I used PPL because of the back story involved with the lab.

    could you imagine if we had access to raws that are manufactured in the states under the FDA safety regulations. Things would be easier and better for all us ‘nobodies’.

    ive heard good things about feral gearz.

    the biggest factor in ugl’s going ‘bad’ (in practice and in quality) is obviously legality. People sitting in prison for steroid production/use pisses me off. This entire war on roids is a huge waste of resources and extremely useless. You’d think the tax revenue generated by ‘supplements’ would encourage the government to use it to there benefit. Tax revenue, etc.

    my bad dude

    also, I don’t know why I hate Hollywood so much, I just do. And the people that look up to these idiots as role models is ridiculous. My grandfather is my hero. People like vincentino are true badasses, not these goobers pretending to be bad asses on tv.

    I still enjoy watching a good film once in awhile. So I also hate myself for being a hypocrite. Haha
    I despise LE coming down on gym rats for gear. It’s stupid.

    And it’s so hypocritical to see them legalize weed for ppl to get high and go after ppl who use testosterone to workout in the gym.

    Also funny bc so many LE use gear themselves.

    Personally I think most cops don’t see steroids as a primary threat and could give a fuck less.

    Especially personal use.

    The elitist attitude in Hollywood comes from their money mostly. Take that away and they can suck a dick.

    Plus, most of them are libertards who have no problem telling you how to behave and where the government should be spending it’s money (which is really OUR money via taxes).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    3037719

    The Rock is the one that gets me the most on this issue. Of course I believe people should be able to use steroids if they want to. Its your body. But the holier than thou hollywood pretenders can get bent. The Rock gears hard, no question. His dramatic body transformation's over the years are proof. Fans are in awe of him, but they are in awe of a false image. He is superhero jacked because he works out hard, takes great gear, has nutritionist's, etc., etc. He seems like a nice guy so more power to him, but he isn't just eating his wheaties. Granted, I don't know if he has ever been directly asked by a reporter on the record if he takes, or has taken steroids, but if he lied, then fuck him.



  3. #18
    Senior Member

    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    90
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    3037719

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    I despise LE coming down on gym rats for gear. It’s stupid.

    And it’s so hypocritical to see them legalize weed for ppl to get high and go after ppl who use testosterone to workout in the gym.

    Also funny bc so many LE use gear themselves.

    Personally I think most cops don’t see steroids as a primary threat and could give a fuck less.

    Especially personal use.

    The elitist attitude in Hollywood comes from their money mostly. Take that away and they can suck a dick.

    Plus, most of them are libertards who have no problem telling you how to behave and where the government should be spending it’s money (which is really OUR money via taxes).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have a good friend who is a cop and him and his buddies are all on TRT and then take extra on the side. They love it. He is a street cop who does alot of high contact, aggressive policing so being physically capable could mean the difference between life and death for him.

  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,249
    Thanked in
    847 Posts
    Rep Points
    41002427

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I didn’t mean it in a negative light for ugl labs (I could have used any lab name in its place), only in a negative light regarding the ‘elite’ being catered to and the rest of us deplorables being thrown to the ‘wolves’ . I used PPL because of the back story involved with the lab.

    could you imagine if we had access to raws that are manufactured in the states under the FDA safety regulations. Things would be easier and better for all us ‘nobodies’.

    ive heard good things about feral gearz.

    the biggest factor in ugl’s going ‘bad’ (in practice and in quality) is obviously legality. People sitting in prison for steroid production/use pisses me off. This entire war on roids is a huge waste of resources and extremely useless. You’d think the tax revenue generated by ‘supplements’ would encourage the government to use it to there benefit. Tax revenue, etc.

    my bad dude

    also, I don’t know why I hate Hollywood so much, I just do. And the people that look up to these idiots as role models is ridiculous. My grandfather is my hero. People like vincentino are true badasses, not these goobers pretending to be bad asses on tv.

    I still enjoy watching a good film once in awhile. So I also hate myself for being a hypocrite. Haha
    No hard feelings bro. I read it wrong! Offer still stands though when you’re ready!

  5. #20
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,751

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,872
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,102
    Thanked in
    1,427 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sloppy Seconds vs. MILF King Cage Match
    Loser gets infected with COVID
    Fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    No hard feelings bro. I read it wrong! Offer still stands though when you’re ready!

  6. #21
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    40

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    I have a good friend who is a cop and him and his buddies are all on TRT and then take extra on the side. They love it. He is a street cop who does alot of high contact, aggressive policing so being physically capable could mean the difference between life and death for him.
    I hate the hypocrites in Hollywood because they like use their "status" to preach to us lowly serfs about politics, socialism, the environment, guns, etc. all while living behind high walls with armed security and flying in private jets. And then they fly off and make movies that glamorize gun violence. They can fuck the fuck off.

    As for cops, they are probably the biggest users of gear outside of bodybuilders. Prostitutes too, but that's for another time. There used to be a "reality" cop show about Dallas SWAT. Most of those guys looked like they used gear. Especially this one dude who was like 50 and swole. He could have maybe been natty if he was younger. Maybe he had awesome genetics, IDK. I think he got arrested in a prostitution sting with about 3 or 4 other SWAT guys. There's another patrol guy out of our substation who's jacked. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because he's early 30s, which I think is probably when most natty guys will peak. Most of the guys using aren't the guys who are going to arrest you for possession. And the VICE/Drug Task Force guys probably don't give a shit about you either but if they start getting complaints about you they have to investigate.

    Best thing would be to legalize everything (and tax it of course). Let people make informed decisions about what to put into their bodies. You wanna get high as fuck and remodel your house in a weekend, here's some pharma amphetamine, but here are the side effects...You want to sleep like a baby and forget all your problems, here's some pharma opioids, but here's the side effects. Let big pharma sell that shit to the masses with no liability exposure, through the pharmacies. Cut out the cartels, dealers, etc. and use the tax $ to fund treatment centers for people who need it. It'll never happen though, too much money in buying military hardware for police and building private prisons.

  7. #22
    Senior Member

    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    2,517

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    43
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    504
    Thanked in
    347 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ok .........My shitty .o2...........F*** Hollydolly..!!..That being said..I hate fake bitches too...But to be all Politically Correct...in the spot light you have to be a Saint....BS..Those Tommy hil-funk finger-Criuses don't live in our world.with all their award BS shows..........Anybody watch that shit anymore??..I admire the Rock for being something BEFORE the camera...Even the 1st graders know he's ON..........probably what he's taking...As far as cops go...what a problem we have in this Country...I know it's the few that cause most of the shit we see on the news,,,BUT stop shooting the wrong people...the just out of high school trigger happy punks.send thoses bitches to Iran for a year or better Beruit........if they make it back then you can be a cop...As for the ones doing the job right ...juice-up.same for all spec. ops...........they need the edge...But tom C or Bradley.....do a round or two with Ronda,then call yourself a BAD ass..I know 5 guys that put 90% of the population down in less than 10 sec...........the other 10% are the luckiest or best in the world............Even Brandon Lee was ranked in the bottom 20%...and saying a lot..!

  8. #23
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,165

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,560
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,145
    Thanked in
    1,459 Posts
    Rep Points
    264740846

    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    The Rock is the one that gets me the most on this issue. Of course I believe people should be able to use steroids if they want to. Its your body. But the holier than thou hollywood pretenders can get bent. The Rock gears hard, no question. His dramatic body transformation's over the years are proof. Fans are in awe of him, but they are in awe of a false image. He is superhero jacked because he works out hard, takes great gear, has nutritionist's, etc., etc. He seems like a nice guy so more power to him, but he isn't just eating his wheaties. Granted, I don't know if he has ever been directly asked by a reporter on the record if he takes, or has taken steroids, but if he lied, then fuck him.


    Saw an interview with him from awhile back and he is asked if he uses. His answer was I tried them and they didn’t work for me so I never tried them again and won’t.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Senior Member

    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,123

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,460
    Thanked in
    1,046 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    They didn't work? Then why does anybody use them?

  10. #25
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,165

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,560
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,145
    Thanked in
    1,459 Posts
    Rep Points
    264740846

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    They didn't work? Then why does anybody use them?

    Just googled this quick go to 20 seconds before it ends. “I took them once and nothing happened”
    This isn’t the interview I watched awhile back tho.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Carpet-Chewer

    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    693
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,388
    Thanked in
    883 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post

    Just googled this quick go to 20 seconds before it ends. “I took them once and nothing happened”
    This isn’t the interview I watched awhile back tho.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao

    That is a hilarious statement.

    His own levels are so high that taking extra probably had no effect. Lol.

    Again and again, deny deny deny. And maybe it comes true or you believe it to be true

    He is protecting his image. They all do.

    It’s irritating.

    Kinda like the cop who drinks his ass of and drives home every night but then pulls you over and gives you a dui.

    Hypocrisy.

    Like trainers who say you can look like me without drugs (but they are on continuous blast).

    Steroids should be as legal as weed. What’s the fucking difference besides one being a tool to feel good whilst the other makes you look good.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Change Up Your Boring Workout to Promote New Muscle Growth
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2018, 06:10 AM
  2. 6 Weeks of Anavar Only For Minor Strength Gains
    By PovertyBench600 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-25-2017, 07:45 PM
  3. 1 week of flu = 3 weeks of gains?
    By linuxian in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 05:15 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:10 AM
  5. Muscle Pumps Have Nothing To Do With Your Muscle Gains
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums