• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to buy 10lb-45lb weight plates online?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All the major retailers are sold out of workout equipments. I literally just need a couple plates for my home setup. Anyone know about any reliable websites with decent prices?

Some cunt bought em all up!

Max

I cant find a goddamn thing either man

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

I actually had to use Jaeger bands instead of free weight ~ pretty decent workout - but never the same ~

All the major retailers are sold out of workout equipments. I literally just need a couple plates for my home setup. Anyone know about any reliable websites with decent prices?

This late in the game, you'll be lucky to find anything at inflated prices bro, let alone decent. It's like the tp situation, only heavier

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Make some.

Quick Crete
2" inner diameter Pvc
5 gallon bucket

Mix the concrete
Place the Pvc in the center of the bucket
Pour concrete

Boom. 50lb plate you can put on an Olympic barbell after you cut the hole out on the end

Check out Facebook marketplace and try craigslist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make some.

Quick Crete
2" inner diameter Pvc
5 gallon bucket

Mix the concrete
Pour concrete

Boom. 50lb plate you can put on an Olympic barbell after you cut the hole out on the end

Don't forget to put some remesh of some kind in there.

Make some.

Quick Crete
2" inner diameter Pvc
5 gallon bucket

Mix the concrete
Pour concrete

This is actually what ive been lookin at doing

Call ur nearby play it again sports I picked up some weights the other day they said they were getting shipments in

IML Gear Cream!
Make some.

Quick Crete
2" inner diameter Pvc
5 gallon bucket

Mix the concrete
Pour concrete

I think Amazon has plate casts on their site for that maybe it was ebay

My neighbor was asking me if I had any weights I wasn't using and could let him borrow. I said no. Then he offered to buy. Shit is getting real out there. I let him use my garage gym. He brought his own Clorox wipes. LOL.

I'd go to Home depot and pick up some a box of sandbags and a few bags of sand. Throw in a duffel. They'll do double duty when the shooting starts.

I was looking online the other day at Rouge weights. For a 45lb plate, they were asking something like $275. I remember when weights were around .50 cents a lb.

Offer Up in my area has them at $3 per pound. Fuck that scalping bs, I'm getting chains

I’m thinking about hitting the junkyard for old transmissions to press! Lol

Max

Put Wanted Ads out on free apps and Craigslist w a pic of cash in hand! Never know, someone may need cash now!
# JGBenchworth
Lol

Last edited:
Shipping would also be ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking online the other day at Rouge weights. For a 45lb plate, they were asking something like $275. I remember when weights were around .50 cents a lb.
I know the shits ridiculous

Offer Up in my area has them at $3 per pound. Fuck that scalping bs, I'm getting chains

Same bro shit pisses me off

Get Shredded!
I’m thinking about hitting the junkyard for old transmissions to press! Lol

Max

Put Wanted Ads out on free apps and Craigslist w a pic of cash in hand! Never know, someone may need cash now!
# JGBenchworth
Lol

props bro... JGBenchworth haha it’s my weight and I need to lift now!

this late in the game, you'll be lucky to find anything at inflated prices bro, let alone decent. It's like the tp situation, only heavier

i didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me

lol

Back