A Bigger Crisis Is On The Horizon, And It Will Last For Decades

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,165

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    435
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,629
    Thanked in
    3,590 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    A Bigger Crisis Is On The Horizon, And It Will Last For Decades

    A Bigger Crisis Is On The Horizon, And It Will Last For Decades


  2. #2
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,542

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,844
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,020
    Thanked in
    5,045 Posts
    Rep Points
    592652561

    Saw this coming for sure. Sucks!

    Max

  3. #3
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    82

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    216089408

    When most people think US debt they assume we borrowed from other countries. But like the video pointed out, countries run on debt. So where does the money come from?

    The lower elite. This is how the take their earnings. Create a bullshit disaster and they get to run the table and take all the chips. Itís not conspiracy, itís real. The US has a $23 trillion debt right now. $2.2 trillion stimulus package? Sure why the fuck not!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    421
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    825
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    A Bigger Crisis Is On The Horizon, And It Will Last For Decades

    i think in about a year are you going to see hyperinflation with all the money printing and monetizing of the debt the United States is doing.

    after the 2009 financial recession all the inflation went to the Stock market this time the inflation is going to consumer goods.

    and now theyíre talking of more stimulus packages in the trillions. where do they get the money? from the printing press.

    iím surprised the world hasnít figured out that all we do is print money and devalue our currency, yet people still want to buy the dollar. pretty soon theyíll understand the dollar isnít going to be worth shit. theyíre going to start selling it and itís going to tank.

    I still canít believe the people in government donít understand what kind of shape United States is in and is headed towards. this is going to be the biggest collapse the world has ever seen

  5. #5
    Carpet-Chewer

    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    693
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,388
    Thanked in
    883 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ďThe sky is falling, the sky is falling!Ē


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    421
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    825
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Saw this coming for sure. Sucks!

    Max
    can you post a picture of some hot fitness chick in this thread? I need some kind of relief from all this bullshit going on
    thank you

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,542

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,844
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,020
    Thanked in
    5,045 Posts
    Rep Points
    592652561

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    can you post a picture of some hot fitness chick in this thread? I need some kind of relief from all this bullshit going on
    thank you
    Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    IMG_3896.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    Max

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,542

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,844
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,020
    Thanked in
    5,045 Posts
    Rep Points
    592652561


  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    421
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    825
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    well done my friend, well done


  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points
    435817734

    Same old shit. All you can do as a person(family) is keep your debt low, because we are unable to stop the government and the handouts.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    brianwiley38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points
    218556568

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    i think in about a year are you going to see hyperinflation with all the money printing and monetizing of the debt the United States is doing.

    after the 2009 financial recession all the inflation went to the Stock market this time the inflation is going to consumer goods.

    and now theyíre talking of more stimulus packages in the trillions. where do they get the money? from the printing press.

    iím surprised the world hasnít figured out that all we do is print money and devalue our currency, yet people still want to buy the dollar. pretty soon theyíll understand the dollar isnít going to be worth shit. theyíre going to start selling it and itís going to tank.

    I still canít believe the people in government donít understand what kind of shape United States is in and is headed towards. this is going to be the biggest collapse the world has ever seen
    I've been telling people about this for 25 years. Fiat currency always fail because it's the same thing done in ancient times. They took 100 silver coins mixed them with 50% copper now you have 200 coins & so on. Imo I think they'll use this virus as the reason for the economic collapse then restructuring bringing in the era of digital currency & micro chipping. 5g installation while we're on lockdown.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    brianwiley38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points
    218556568

    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    When most people think US debt they assume we borrowed from other countries. But like the video pointed out, countries run on debt. So where does the money come from?

    The lower elite. This is how the take their earnings. Create a bullshit disaster and they get to run the table and take all the chips. Itís not conspiracy, itís real. The US has a $23 trillion debt right now. $2.2 trillion stimulus package? Sure why the fuck not!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My wife works in Dubai so I fly out there from time to time & there are on lockdown can't imagine how much money is being lost. So I think were in a global recession with a 40% chance for a global depression. Imo I hope not but I'm looking at the facts.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2020, 12:54 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2019, 10:20 AM
  3. Dick bigger bigger on tren
    By bigalpha01 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 04:21 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums