• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order status

Jokerswild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've already Pm'ed the reps with no response so maybe one of you can answer a question. Without getting specific does basic update your order status for domestic or does it stay in "checking info" just curious as nothing has changed over a period of time longer than advertised and going on other vendor experiences

I've already Pm'ed the reps with no response so maybe one of you can answer a question. Without getting specific does basic update your order status for domestic or does it stay in "checking info" just curious as nothing has changed over a period of time longer than advertised and going on other vendor experiences

Hi, you will need to contact the source directly (they do not give access to accounts or customer personal info -- for your safety).
From experience, my guess is maybe you used a payment method OTHER than crypto? if so, using services such as MG/WU can run into trouble if/when the transfer company puts a hold or freeze on the transfer.
The source will make multiple attempts (I believe three) to collect funds spanning across different days/locations. But sometimes it is beyond the control of the source because the transfer company has fund-transfer blocked.
In such a case, you would need to work with the transfer company to get your funds and then use Crypto instead.
Here is a post I made regarding how to use the "Contact US" form and some important details:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...t-inquiries%29

Back