IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,717 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    So this was my first protocol when I ran it:

I had just bought 5-6 vials at the time I believe because it was cheap enough and if I had extra I didnít mind. Just like aas the amount you need will vary with the dosages you run.
    ok cool I already ordered 3 vials I could have done the math figured I would just be lazy and ask

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,788 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    ok cool I already ordered 3 vials I could have done the math figured I would just be lazy and ask
    Lol itís all good bro! Let us know how the compound works for you and the results
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    So Iím looking to pick some of this up my next order which is soon. What I was going to do is follow a plan my buddy phill here on asf told he is a good starting point. I did a lot of research and reading and what phill said seems like a very good solid start. It looks like this:
    Week 1- 250mcg 2x a day morning/night
    Week 2- 500mcg 2x a day
    Week 3-625mcg 2x a day
    Week 4- 500mcg 3x a day
    Week 5- 625 3x a day

So Iíll also be doing subq into fatty areas. I want to really see if spot injecting in fact makes that much of a difference over just pinning anywhere. From what I gathered and understand it may be best to spot inject into the areas you want to lose the most. For most people thatís the stomach area. Id say being single digit body fat and being able to lose a whole % in 4-5 weeks is pretty good. Thatís impressive your that low on bf man itís not easy!
    As far as running with hgh I personally wouldnít mix them in the same pin. Iíve never actually looked into if you can mix these things together like aas. But I def will and that was a great question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I ran this for about 6 weeks at 250mcg a day for 5 days then off completely for 2 days. Thatís the advice I got when I picked it up. I lost a little over 20lbs (I had it lose and had just started lifting again after about 10 years away from the gym) in that time. So I did some reading because I want to put it in my next cycle to shred up some problem areas and I see all these posts (everywhere not just here) about running it every day with no breaks and in much higher doses than I was advised to use. Iím kinda pissed that I didnít do the research back then but now that I know Iím gonna scoop up more and really get after it. And spot injecting absolutely worked for me! Itís an awesome way to target the hard to burn spots like obliques and chest area. I love the stuff and Iíll be stocking up on it now. The price has shot way up in just a few months.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,788 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoey View Post
    I ran this for about 6 weeks at 250mcg a day for 5 days then off completely for 2 days. Thatís the advice I got when I picked it up. I lost a little over 20lbs (I had it lose and had just started lifting again after about 10 years away from the gym) in that time. So I did some reading because I want to put it in my next cycle to shred up some problem areas and I see all these posts (everywhere not just here) about running it every day with no breaks and in much higher doses than I was advised to use. Iím kinda pissed that I didnít do the research back then but now that I know Iím gonna scoop up more and really get after it. And spot injecting absolutely worked for me! Itís an awesome way to target the hard to burn spots like obliques and chest area. I love the stuff and Iíll be stocking up on it now. The price has shot way up in just a few months.
    This is def one of the more serious fat burning compounds bro, you know first hand having used it. Well youíve seen what we all said about it bro if you ever have questions hit me up Iíll be glad to help!
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,717 Posts
    Rep Points

20lbs in 6 weeks thats a huge did you get fatigued?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

I never knew about this. Gotta give it a try soon. Thanks!