• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let’s melt some FAT!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I feel ya bro... I also think peptides are the future. The multiple varieties of peptides stimulate GH production, peptides with distinct advantages (or disadvantages) when reaching the pituitary gland (i.e. number of times a day / week injections are necessary, the use of Ghrelin, for example, to hook it's way into the GH releasing mechanism), the impact that the side effect has on different versions (i.e. hunger, lethargy may be more prominent in GHRP-6, GHRP-2 may offer an improved version, and Ipamorelin doesn't is almost entirely free of these side effects), and improvements in range of benefits and specificity of use appear to becoming a dominant force. There are peptides to heal from faster from injuries (Bpc), peptides to burn belly fat (frag), peptides to help put on size (IGF-LR3), peptides that help improve multiple aspects similar to HGH (Ipamorelin and it's impact on sleep, weight loss, appearance of more youthful skin, and so on. There are even peptides that effect the user's skin complexion (allowing them to become much darker than normal through tanning, while also limiting the increased dangers of exposure to UV rays faced by individual's with paler complexions), and which also happens to get your dick hard as a side effect.

Simply put, I agree that the future is going to be largely impacted by peptides, especially as the side effects get worked out and the accuracy of those that have a targeted use continue to improve and address those area that some people will always struggle with more than others. Still, I have to admit, I 've been a little nervous to pull the trigger myself. Not because of any health concerns, but simply because I'm still unsure exactly how to mix the shit without doing my harm than good. I literally have Frag, Ipamorelin, and CJC 1295 W/ DAC, as well as a fair amount of BAC water, but I guess I just keep over thinking it. Do I have to mix it every time I take an injection? Do I mix it for a day at a time? Do I mix it all at once? If I don't mix it all at once, how does pulling out a dose not affect the other peptides. If anyone has any step by step instructions to mixing peptide compounds with BAC water, or links to videos that clearly and thoroughly explain the best methods, please feel free to send them my way. Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

REHH knows a lot about reconstituting. I’d listen to that advice. I know something like our frag let’s say is 5mg so that I would hit with 2ML bac water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you only mix peptides with water once, .5 to 2ml depending on product, most times 1ml. You can mix them in the same syringe. Refrigerate after adding water. I keep the vials in the freezer until I add water then they go to refrigerator.

Gotcha, thanks for the help. So I use .5 to 2ml of BAC, slowly inject it into the petide bottle and aim for the sides (from what I've been told), then swirl to mix and put in fridge.... when i use it, i measure the IU's by the numbers on an insulin syringe right? Then pin it SubQ?

Gotcha, thanks for the help. So I use .5 to 2ml of BAC, slowly inject it into the petide bottle and aim for the sides (from what I've been told), then swirl to mix and put in fridge.... when i use it, i measure the IU's by the numbers on an insulin syringe right? Then pin it SubQ?

Yes sir you got it!

I actually just ordered this along with Ipamorelin, CJC 1295 and Tesamorelin. But that stack you posted looks premium. I am gonna have to order that stuff.

I actually just ordered this along with Ipamorelin, CJC 1295 and Tesamorelin. But that stack you posted looks premium. I am gonna have to order that stuff.

Post a TD when it comes in bro and let me know how you like the products!

ec77a93acd62ee7a3b9d4ac866db7aad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Post a TD when it comes in bro and let me know how you like the products!

Absolutely will do brother! I’m really interested to see how the peptides work. I can’t do real growth cuz it fucks with my damn sugar too much and I swell up like that chick in Willy Wonka. So the peptides are real intriguing to me.

Absolutely will do brother! I’m really interested to see how the peptides work. I can’t do real growth cuz it fucks with my damn sugar too much and I swell up like that chick in Willy Wonka. So the peptides are real intriguing to me.

Will be curious to see if you have any water retention problems like you do with Hgh

Will be curious to see if you have any water retention problems like you do with Hgh

I have read that there isn’t a high chance of it. But yeah I swell like a tick on growth. I do from Test too though so I guess I’m just prone to it. I gotta find some lasik. I used to be able to get it but I can’t anymore.

I have read that there isn’t a high chance of it. But yeah I swell like a tick on growth. I do from Test too though so I guess I’m just prone to it. I gotta find some lasik. I used to be able to get it but I can’t anymore.

I didn't notice any extra water retention while I was using it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
so has anyone ran it and what results did you get?

so has anyone ran it and what results did you get?

Phill has ran it a few times and says he absolutely loves it. I ran it for a quick 5 week run as well and it melts far away for sure. If I was ever going to cut it would be with this compound added to it.

Phill has ran it a few times and says he absolutely loves it. I ran it for a quick 5 week run as well and it melts far away for sure. If I was ever going to cut it would be with this compound added to it.
I'm about to order some how many vials should I get for about 5 weeks?

I'm about to order some how many vials should I get for about 5 weeks?

So this was my first protocol when I ran it:
412cb01f7f456c39c8297d507b9bec14.jpg

I had just bought 5-6 vials at the time I believe because it was cheap enough and if I had extra I didn’t mind. Just like aas the amount you need will vary with the dosages you run.

So this was my first protocol when I ran it:
412cb01f7f456c39c8297d507b9bec14.jpg

I had just bought 5-6 vials at the time I believe because it was cheap enough and if I had extra I didn’t mind. Just like aas the amount you need will vary with the dosages you run.
ok cool I already ordered 3 vials I could have done the math figured I would just be lazy and ask

So I’m looking to pick some of this up my next order which is soon. What I was going to do is follow a plan my buddy phill here on asf told he is a good starting point. I did a lot of research and reading and what phill said seems like a very good solid start. It looks like this:
Week 1- 250mcg 2x a day morning/night
Week 2- 500mcg 2x a day
Week 3-625mcg 2x a day
Week 4- 500mcg 3x a day
Week 5- 625 3x a day

So I’ll also be doing subq into fatty areas. I want to really see if spot injecting in fact makes that much of a difference over just pinning anywhere. From what I gathered and understand it may be best to spot inject into the areas you want to lose the most. For most people that’s the stomach area. Id say being single digit body fat and being able to lose a whole % in 4-5 weeks is pretty good. That’s impressive your that low on bf man it’s not easy!
As far as running with hgh I personally wouldn’t mix them in the same pin. I’ve never actually looked into if you can mix these things together like aas. But I def will and that was a great question.

I ran this for about 6 weeks at 250mcg a day for 5 days then off completely for 2 days. That’s the advice I got when I picked it up. I lost a little over 20lbs (I had it lose and had just started lifting again after about 10 years away from the gym) in that time. So I did some reading because I want to put it in my next cycle to shred up some problem areas and I see all these posts (everywhere not just here) about running it every day with no breaks and in much higher doses than I was advised to use. I’m kinda pissed that I didn’t do the research back then but now that I know I’m gonna scoop up more and really get after it. And spot injecting absolutely worked for me! It’s an awesome way to target the hard to burn spots like obliques and chest area. I love the stuff and I’ll be stocking up on it now. The price has shot way up in just a few months.

I ran this for about 6 weeks at 250mcg a day for 5 days then off completely for 2 days. That’s the advice I got when I picked it up. I lost a little over 20lbs (I had it lose and had just started lifting again after about 10 years away from the gym) in that time. So I did some reading because I want to put it in my next cycle to shred up some problem areas and I see all these posts (everywhere not just here) about running it every day with no breaks and in much higher doses than I was advised to use. I’m kinda pissed that I didn’t do the research back then but now that I know I’m gonna scoop up more and really get after it. And spot injecting absolutely worked for me! It’s an awesome way to target the hard to burn spots like obliques and chest area. I love the stuff and I’ll be stocking up on it now. The price has shot way up in just a few months.

This is def one of the more serious fat burning compounds bro, you know first hand having used it. Well you’ve seen what we all said about it bro if you ever have questions hit me up I’ll be glad to help!

20lbs in 6 weeks thats a huge did you get fatigued?

I never knew about this. Gotta give it a try soon. Thanks!

I blew up like 20lbs on a SARMS cycle from SPS, that's my avatar pick when I was running it. That's at 50yrs old

Lost some body fat too, look at my arms and shoulders in the pic.

Last edited:
all products have been lass spec tested..
Damn you guys have a few things I want. I'll give ya a shot when the funds start flowing again in a couple weeks.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

What source are you using? I have a few peptide suppliers that I feel are reliable, but always looking to validate that, or find new ones. Also, did you experience any increase in heart rate, or blood pressure while on this? Thanks.

What source are you using? I have a few peptide suppliers that I feel are reliable, but always looking to validate that, or find new ones. Also, did you experience any increase in heart rate, or blood pressure while on this? Thanks.

Sarms Peptide Shop carries it all bro. All sarms have been tested for purity as well.

f700befdb6d484c43e383b2e5b8bdc2f.jpg

bf2045718e8ccfab896b0254b9a94ad7.jpg

Asianajaja

HGH Fragment 176-191 is also referred to as AOD 9401. HGH Fragment 176-191 peptide is a modified form of amino acids 176-191 of the human Growth Hormone (GH) Polypeptide. Fragment 176-191 has been shown in tests to induce lipolysis or fat breakdown, and even inhibit lipogenesis, the transformation of food materials into fat.
Compared to standard HGH it is considered to be 12.5 times stronger for weight loss.

When you use the injectable HGH Frag 176-191, you boost the production of amino acids in your body. According to studies, HGH Frag is more effective for weight loss in comparison to the HGH regularly and naturally produced by your body. You have no control over how much HGH and amino acids your body produces. If you are experiencing an issue with the amount of HGH being produced by your body, we recommend adding HGH frag to your regular routine to improve your weight loss results. You can make up what your body is not producing by itself with a simple injection.

BENEFITS
Increases your ability to burn off fat
Stimulates lipolysis
Helps you lose weight
Offers benefits for anti-aging
Does not increase your glucose or insulin
Increases your muscle recovery
Increases your bone density

DOSAGE
HGH Fragment 176-191 can be administered 1-2 times per day with twice daily producing optimal results. If once per day, it should be taken 30-60min before breakfast. If twice per day, the second dose should be taken before bed and a few hours after the day’s last meal. Ideally your last meal should be a protein source like chicken, fish, lean steak and vegetables. A very small portion of carbs only. 250-500mcg per day is the most common dosing range with 500mcg being the most common.If you take your dosage with fats and carbohydrates, you may decrease the effectiveness of optimal weight loss.

So let’s get you that shredded physique you’ve always wanted!!

Asianajaja

None of these links are working.

Trying to put in an order.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

f700befdb6d484c43e383b2e5b8bdc2f.jpg

bf2045718e8ccfab896b0254b9a94ad7.jpg

Asianajaja

HGH Fragment 176-191 is also referred to as AOD 9401. HGH Fragment 176-191 peptide is a modified form of amino acids 176-191 of the human Growth Hormone (GH) Polypeptide. Fragment 176-191 has been shown in tests to induce lipolysis or fat breakdown, and even inhibit lipogenesis, the transformation of food materials into fat.
Compared to standard HGH it is considered to be 12.5 times stronger for weight loss.

When you use the injectable HGH Frag 176-191, you boost the production of amino acids in your body. According to studies, HGH Frag is more effective for weight loss in comparison to the HGH regularly and naturally produced by your body. You have no control over how much HGH and amino acids your body produces. If you are experiencing an issue with the amount of HGH being produced by your body, we recommend adding HGH frag to your regular routine to improve your weight loss results. You can make up what your body is not producing by itself with a simple injection.

BENEFITS
Increases your ability to burn off fat
Stimulates lipolysis
Helps you lose weight
Offers benefits for anti-aging
Does not increase your glucose or insulin
Increases your muscle recovery
Increases your bone density

DOSAGE
HGH Fragment 176-191 can be administered 1-2 times per day with twice daily producing optimal results. If once per day, it should be taken 30-60min before breakfast. If twice per day, the second dose should be taken before bed and a few hours after the day’s last meal. Ideally your last meal should be a protein source like chicken, fish, lean steak and vegetables. A very small portion of carbs only. 250-500mcg per day is the most common dosing range with 500mcg being the most common.If you take your dosage with fats and carbohydrates, you may decrease the effectiveness of optimal weight loss.

So let’s get you that shredded physique you’ve always wanted!!

Asianajaja

Not trying to be a sales person but...

PSL also carries this at a really good price domestic ;)

PSL has always had these on stock, even before this sister site was opened up.
PSL has them my brother, take a look. ;)

Back