• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Second Run with BPC-157

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As some of you may know, I successfully ran this log prior with this brand of BPC-157. The product worked really well. But I still have issues with my elbow because I never stopped working out to let the ligament heal, so when I stopped the bpc, the injury came back. So this time around, I will not be doing any upper body movements while on this covid-19 lockdown. Legs only while trying to heal my elbow so when the gyms open back up, hopefully I will be 100%. These vials are 5mg and my plan is to run 500mcg pinned IM in my forearm and bicep where I feel the most pain. My plan is to split the dose to 250mcg am and pm.

First pin was this morning and just like last time, zero pip or discomfort.

I hope the break on the upper body really gives the muscle the relaxation it needs to let the BPC get in there and do it’s job! I have a nagging elbow pain and I’ve been thinking about giving this a try and going back for dry needling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck Sherk if you can I would order some tb500 as well. Run both. I would like to do another run of both of em myself.

This is the start of week 3 with zero lifting and I can notice a difference between my first run and second run already. The first time the pain would come and go due to what I believe was inflammation from training. This time I don’t have any nagging pain or throbbing. What I mean is, before, I would have sporadic sharp throbbing pain throughout the day whether is was active or trying to sleep. The last week I haven’t had any pain at all. I have 4 more vials left and will probably grab another handful.

This is the start of week 3 with zero lifting and I can notice a difference between my first run and second run already. The first time the pain would come and go due to what I believe was inflammation from training. This time I don’t have any nagging pain or throbbing. What I mean is, before, I would have sporadic sharp throbbing pain throughout the day whether is was active or trying to sleep. The last week I haven’t had any pain at all. I have 4 more vials left and will probably grab another handful.

The time off from the gym will probably help heal things too. Keep us posted, I have several nagging injuries as well so I'll interested to see how this goes

Back