• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Syringes what size?

BlackBear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering what everyone else is using? I have been using 1ml luerlock with 20gx1 to draw the test and using 27gX1/2 to inject. I know some use insulin syringes not sure what size but wondering if it’s difficult to draw?

I use 25g 1in and 5/8 never tried insulin pins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering what everyone else is using? I have been using 1ml luerlock with 20gx1 to draw the test and using 27gX1/2 to inject. I know some use insulin syringes not sure what size but wondering if it’s difficult to draw?

Like A.font I use a 5/8" 25ga for all sites, except for glutes, where I use a 1" 25ga. As for the slin syringes, definitely doable, but it would depend on the thickness of the oil being injected. For my last run, I used 1/2" 30ga slin syringes to pin tren a @ 50mg ED

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Like A.font, I use a 5/8" 25ga for all sites, except for glutes, where I use a 1" 25ga. As for the slin syringes, definitely doable, but it would depend on the thickness of the oil being injected. For my last run, I used 1/2" 30ga slin syringes to pin tren a @ 50mg ED

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I use the same for quads, VG and glute. But in rear delts or tris I use 29g slin pin, even with test C. I draw with a 23g. Then backload slin pin. It’s so easy.

Okay thanks. Do you guys use the same pin to draw and inject? I need to order more and thought about try something different.

I think your setup is perfect already man. The 1ml syringes are the best. 27g is the best for me. I use MCT oil though which is very thin. And I also use 1/2inch for everything except glutes. I don’t think you need to switch it up. What’s your reason for wanting to change it up? Are you having problems with your current setup?

And I use insulin syringes and they are 27g. They draw my oil just fine but like I said I use thin oil. And I will draw the oil with a slin pin and still inject with it too. Works fine.

Thanks trentrain, what I use seems quick/simple. I just heard of people using slin pins and didn’t know if it was a better way. I also use hcg. I have tried with large gauge slins but seems to take Forever to draw and doesn’t seem to work. I use compounded test c with grape seed oil.

22g to draw and 25g to pin.

18g draw, 23gx1 to inject.

I use 23 g to draw and 25 to inject. One time I forgot to change it out before inject and I was surprised how easy it was pushing it in. Then I saw the 25 still in the wrapper. I had less pip the next day than usual. I probably do more damage trying to muscle it out of the barrel than I would using a larger gauge. Who knows though, it could have just been a fluke. You never know when 1 will go perfect and another one will leave you hobbling in pain for a few days.

18g draw x 23g x 1 in to shoot. Much less PIP for me opposed to using a higher gage needle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use 22g to draw, 27g 1/2” to pin for aas and 25g 5/8” for my seo injects

I use 20g x1” to draw and 30g x1/2” to inject

Using 23g for drawing and 27g to pin for larger oil volumes. Other wise I cruise with 28-29g Slin pins doing a half cc of test and an Anabolic, every 3 days.

I used 2.5ml syringe.
21G needle for drawing (40mm length, 1 1/2 inch)
23G needle for injecting (30mm length, 1 1/4 inch).

For HCG I used 1ml insulin syringe with 27G fixed needle (12mm length)

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

I use 23G to draw and 25G 1 inch to inject.

Type in backloading insulin syringe in google.It will help

Изпратено от моят SM-A520F с помощта на Tapatalk

20g 1” to draw and 25g 1” to inject.

Get Shredded!
20g to draw, 25g 1in to pin

26g x 0.8 inch

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

20g to draw and 23gx1.5 to inject. Quick and easy if done right you shouldn’t even feel the poke at all.

Any recommendations for the best places to get syringes and needles?

Back