• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BACK IN STOCK 2021 TAD600 Immune Regulator Inhibit Coronavirus Proliferation

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BACK IN STOCK
March 1st 2021

This SUPER antioxidant could protection you from all those pesky, nasty viruses that forces us lay us low:
rhinovirus, coronavirus, adenovirus, influenza and parainfluenza virus,
respiratory syncytial virus, influenza A virus, Coxsackie virus and more.
Puritysourcelabs.ru

$9.50 USD
TAD600- Glutatione 646mg/vial + water solution

Condition: New product
Supplier: Biomedica Foscama ,Italy
Chemical Name:Glutatione
Comes In: 600mg/vial
Dosage: 600mg one or twice per week
Active time: 1-3 days
Class:Anti oxidant & anti Toxins therapy
Shipping from Europe
Puritysourcelabs.ru

Glutathione-Capped Ag2S Nanoclusters Inhibit Coronavirus Proliferation
through Blockage of Viral RNA Synthesis and Budding.

Abstract

Development of novel antiviral reagents is of great importance for the control of virus spread. Here, Ag2S nanoclusters (NCs) were proved for the first time to possess highly
efficient antiviral activity by using porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV) as a model of coronavirus. Analyses of virus titers showed that Ag2S NCs significantly suppressed the infection
of PEDV by about 3 orders of magnitude at the noncytotoxic concentration at 12 h postinfection, which was further confirmed by the expression of viral proteins.
Mechanism investigations indicated that Ag2S NCs treatment inhibits the synthesis of viral negative-strand RNA and viral budding. Ag2S NCs treatment was also found to positively regulate the generation of
IFN-stimulating genes (ISGs) and the expression of proinflammation cytokines, which might prevent PEDV infection.
This study suggest the novel underlying of Ag2S NCs as a promising therapeutic drug for coronavirus.
____

Glutathione

Glutathione (GSH) is recognized as the most important antioxidant produced in the human body. Glutathione is present in every cell of the body,
and the depletion of glutathione is noted in a wide range of medical conditions.
Low concentrations of glutathione have been noted in in individuals with asthma and viral infections.
Glutathione is particularly known for its ability to recycle other antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E.
Glutathione inhibits coronavirus.

Glutathione: The Great Detoxifier and Immune Regulator

Glutathione has been called the ‘mother’ of all antioxidants—and there are over 142,000 peer reviewed studies published to prove it.
It’s our built-in natural detoxification system,
and it works at the cellular level. It’s a critical step in detoxification system, binding and ‘sticking’ to toxins and free radicals of all kinds,
so that your body can safely carry them into your bladder and gut and out of your body.
But what is less well known about glutathione is how profoundly it supports the immune system.

When intracellular glutathione level dips, white blood cells called lymphocytes are impaired and viral infections can percolate.
The synthesis of new DNA and new cells is exquisitely sensitive to free radical damage,
and high levels of glutathione protect it. And rapid decreases in glutathione levels have been seen after infection with viruses.
Optimal levels of glutathione support a balanced immune response.

When intracellular glutathione stores are rich, immune molecules are stimulated, and both viruses and bacteria are inhibited. When reserves of glutathione are low,
the immune system switches away from a “Th1” innate immunity response toward a stronger “Th2” inflammatory response, which is dominant in autoimmune diseases,
allergic reactions and viral infections like flu and cold. Glutathione has been proven to help improve the balance between Th1 and Th2,
and to improve immune response to bacterial infections and even eliminate the bacteria.

Though oral glutathione is not reliable as a supplement, because stomach acid can easily degrade it, liposomal glutathione has been shown to markedly increase glutathione stores.
In one month-long study glutathione went up 40% in whole blood and 100% in the immune system’s critical T cells, B cells, and natural killer cells.
Immune function markers were also enhanced—and amazingly, natural killer cells cytotoxicity, or ability to kill, was elevated by up to 400% with liposomal glutathione.

"This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

Last edited:
It's always a good idea to have some TAD600- Glutatione on hand.
And https://puritysourcelabs.ru/ knows that Now More Than Ever it's needed.
Plus it's only $15, or 5 for $68, or 10 for $120

f4bd21bb68f5e081c93389a7840eace7.jpg

Grab some today.
Direct Link Below:
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/other-b...ial-water-solution.html#/17-bulk_offer-1_vial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love this stuff. Been using 600mg (2 x 300mg per week) for about 4 months. My bloods come back solid and I feel I recover faster then I did when I was 25(im 46).

I'm hoping the combination of this and gh i will slow the hands of time considerably...that's my hope.

Time to get me some more...especially with this virus going around. Can't hurt. My wife is a nurse and I put her on it about a month ago in hopes to give her immune system an edge. So its good to see this. Thanks for the post.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

​I'll take any advantage I can get over this shitty virus. Good to know this can help.

Glutathione is a miracle drug

I have been pushing this for 2 years now and most people have zero clue what it is.

BPC-157 is also another miracle drug. Its amazing how immune to truth and fact the general public is. They would rather risk an unsafe, ineffective option then use the proven performance of these options.

You can't save everyone.

I have been pushing this for 2 years now and most people have zero clue what it is.

BPC-157 is also another miracle drug. Its amazing how immune to truth and fact the general public is. They would rather risk an unsafe, ineffective option then use the proven performance of these options.

You can't save everyone.

I agree man it’s truly a miracle. I found out about it a couple years ago. I was actually researching NAC because I was curious why it worked so much better than any other liver sup or even all of the other combined. That’s when I learned with glutathione was and knew I had to try it.

You can't save everyone.
This stuff is truly amazing.. people can just google and read for themselves if they dont believe me..

You can't save everyone.

Same here. So much research on this out there...a legit supplement to have and use everyday.

I really feel my health has been better with a stronger immune system. Rarely get a cold now.

Wish this were domestic delivery. And no bitcoin.

Wish this were available at GNC or something. Bc this is probably the best thing they could carry.

Read this excerpt...
When intracellular glutathione level dips, white blood cells called lymphocytes are impaired and viral infections can percolate.
The synthesis of new DNA and new cells is exquisitely sensitive to free radical damage,
and high levels of glutathione protect it. And rapid decreases in glutathione levels have been seen after infection with viruses.

Take care of your insides.
With all the work we do to take care of the outside, this is a small investment comparatively.

b7e3b74ac58bfd2f070c62cec5a5cf40.jpg

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

IML Gear Cream!
Read this excerpt...

Take care of your insides.
With all the work we do to take care of the outside, this is a small investment comparatively.

b7e3b74ac58bfd2f070c62cec5a5cf40.jpg

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Funny you should post this.

Researchers in the UK just found a cure for Coronavirus. You probably havent heard it yet, bc it's not mainstream and they prob dont want you to know. After all Remdesivir seems to be the experimental drug that the WHO and Fauci are pushing and its a 10 day IV treatment that costs thousands of dollars, not to mention the hospital bill. Hydroxycholoroquine costs like $35 bucks and can be taken from home, so of course they aren't pushing that.

So anyways it has to do with White Blood cells and antibodies. I forget the precise name of it, it has a name like PT-141 (its not PT-141) im just saying its coded with letters and numbers. And its a sequence. And in mice, it cured coronavirus within 24 hours.

Just like how you are mentioning lack of glutathione impairs white blood cells.

How crazy would it be, if it turned out Gluathione cured Corona? Or SARS even? I don't see it as so far fetched. Glutathione, Vitamin C and Vitamin D in huge dosages should treat it IMHO. We know vitamin C converts to Hydrogen Peroxide in high dosages and that cures many many viruses.

BACK IN STOCK
March 1st 2021

This SUPER antioxidant could protection you from all those pesky, nasty viruses that forces us lay us low:
rhinovirus, coronavirus, adenovirus, influenza and parainfluenza virus,
respiratory syncytial virus, influenza A virus, Coxsackie virus and more.

Puritysourcelabs.ru

$9.50 USD

Condition: New product
Supplier: Biomedica Foscama ,Italy
Chemical Name:Glutatione
Comes In: 600mg/vial
Dosage: 600mg one or twice per week
Active time: 1-3 days
Class:Anti oxidant & anti Toxins therapy
Shipping from Europe
Puritysourcelabs.ru

Glutathione-Capped Ag2S Nanoclusters Inhibit Coronavirus Proliferation
through Blockage of Viral RNA Synthesis and Budding.

Abstract

Development of novel antiviral reagents is of great importance for the control of virus spread. Here, Ag2S nanoclusters (NCs) were proved for the first time to possess highly
efficient antiviral activity by using porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV) as a model of coronavirus. Analyses of virus titers showed that Ag2S NCs significantly suppressed the infection
of PEDV by about 3 orders of magnitude at the noncytotoxic concentration at 12 h postinfection, which was further confirmed by the expression of viral proteins.
Mechanism investigations indicated that Ag2S NCs treatment inhibits the synthesis of viral negative-strand RNA and viral budding. Ag2S NCs treatment was also found to positively regulate the generation of
IFN-stimulating genes (ISGs) and the expression of proinflammation cytokines, which might prevent PEDV infection.
This study suggest the novel underlying of Ag2S NCs as a promising therapeutic drug for coronavirus.
____

Glutathione

Glutathione (GSH) is recognized as the most important antioxidant produced in the human body. Glutathione is present in every cell of the body,
and the depletion of glutathione is noted in a wide range of medical conditions.
Low concentrations of glutathione have been noted in in individuals with asthma and viral infections.
Glutathione is particularly known for its ability to recycle other antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E.
Glutathione inhibits coronavirus.

Glutathione: The Great Detoxifier and Immune Regulator

Glutathione has been called the ‘mother’ of all antioxidants—and there are over 142,000 peer reviewed studies published to prove it.
It’s our built-in natural detoxification system,
and it works at the cellular level. It’s a critical step in detoxification system, binding and ‘sticking’ to toxins and free radicals of all kinds,
so that your body can safely carry them into your bladder and gut and out of your body.
But what is less well known about glutathione is how profoundly it supports the immune system.

When intracellular glutathione stores are rich, immune molecules are stimulated, and both viruses and bacteria are inhibited. When reserves of glutathione are low,
the immune system switches away from a “Th1” innate immunity response toward a stronger “Th2” inflammatory response, which is dominant in autoimmune diseases,
allergic reactions and viral infections like flu and cold. Glutathione has been proven to help improve the balance between Th1 and Th2,
and to improve immune response to bacterial infections and even eliminate the bacteria.

Though oral glutathione is not reliable as a supplement, because stomach acid can easily degrade it, liposomal glutathione has been shown to markedly increase glutathione stores.
In one month-long study glutathione went up 40% in whole blood and 100% in the immune system’s critical T cells, B cells, and natural killer cells.
Immune function markers were also enhanced—and amazingly, natural killer cells cytotoxicity, or ability to kill, was elevated by up to 400% with liposomal glutathione.

"This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

Back