• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Could tren be a death sentence

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Since tren can cause shortness of breath and other cardiovascular issues while on blast wouldn’t it be wise to leave this one alone for a little while until covid-19 passes? Or could it superpower your immune system to say fuck it and go hostile overdrive and smash everything you touch ?? Discuss

The last time I used tren, it hit my liver hard. I'd be more worried about lowered immune function from a stressed liver than anything. But I can't imagine the cardiovascular stress, shortness of breath, or the possibility of liver stress can be good if you happened to contract covid19

I’d avoid it until this passes or until you can totally commit to the gym again at least.

id suspect then respiratory problems that comes with China virus would be amplified. Cardiovascular health problems as well.

the biggest problem with this virus is that it does send your immune response into overdrive, which leads to fluid in the lungs in people that are immune deficient.

I’d stick with testosterone

I think it is definitely a death sentence with the cognitive thought process and overall long-term mental health.
I swear I have damaged from it. I used it so much I swear the stuff made me half retarded. I've read enough studies to even support that.

I think it is definitely a death sentence with the cognitive thought process and overall long-term mental health.
I swear I have damaged from it. I used it so much I swear the stuff made me half retarded. I've read enough studies to even support that.

Lol ,Likewise brother.. I will wait until after covid-19 is over but my love has not let go yet. Aka I’m a dumbass and will never learn lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d avoid it until this passes or until you can totally commit to the gym again at least.

id suspect then respiratory problems that comes with China virus would be amplified. Cardiovascular health problems as well.

the biggest problem with this virus is that it does send your immune response into overdrive, which leads to fluid in the lungs in people that are immune deficient.

Scary shit !!!

Lol ,Likewise brother.. I will wait until after covid-19 is over but my love has not let go yet. Aka I’m a dumbass and will never learn lol.

Lol. I feel ya man. I told myself I was going to take a break from tren this whole year. So when I ordered all my shit I didn’t order any tren. Now one month later and I was already wishing I ordered some tren. So I hit up my bud yesterday and made a trade for 2 bottles of tren e. I’m just gonna run it once this year now. Lol.

Lol. I feel ya man. I told myself I was going to take a break from tren this whole year. So when I ordered all my shit I didn’t order any tren. Now one month later and I was already wishing I ordered some tren. So I hit up my bud yesterday and made a trade for 2 bottles of tren e. I’m just gonna run it once this year now. Lol.

Bro I will have tren in my casket to take to the after life lol

The last time I used tren, it hit my liver hard. I'd be more worried about lowered immune function from a stressed liver than anything. But I can't imagine the cardiovascular stress, shortness of breath, or the possibility of liver stress can be good if you happened to contract covid19
I see a lot of people say this about tren and being lived toxic but I’ve never had any sort of liver toxicity when running tren without any toxic orals. We’re you running any orals also at that time? I used to think tren being liver toxic was seriously just a myth. Something that was just blown way out of proportion. I’ve seen so many people say it over the years though I’m thinking there is definitely some truth to it. I will say any time I’m on a blast and for weeks after I always run 1800mg of nac. All in one serving right before bed. Honestly the past two years I may have went a total of 2 months out of the 24 without taking 1800mg of nac. Nac does wonders for me when running toxic orals I’m thinking maybe that’s why I’m able to run tren and not notice any elevation in my liver values.

Hahaha! Tren was good to me when I was younger... Now I have heartburn for life and it gives me the worst anxiety I have ever had. Sucks cause that shit really is a miracle.

Same here. Heart burn went away luckily. But I can not cycle it anymore due to it coming back immediately. Tren is the only Roid that sent my liver values up. Test only only now, with deca when I feel I need a boost. Feel a whole lot Healthier. Not as big but good enough.

IMO this is the time to cruise and not run anything that may cause any issues that you would have to visit a hospital.

I like a mid range dose of test and low dose HGH. no other compounds atm.

I would only run tren if i had 4 months worth of food stocked up, and was in complete isolation and contact from anyone. Then it wont matter because you wont catch the coronavirus so running tren wouldnt matter and i would say go for it..

But If you choose to run tren, may i suggest you atleast run Tren Ace so that its out of your system faster if you develop symptoms rather than the longer ester- tren e? But i think running tren is a bad idea with the Chinese virus unless you are isolating yourself and wont come in contact with the virus and have no risk.

Lack of sleep from tren = lowered immune system(IMO you hear about the 25 year old nurses dying becuase they didnt get enough sleep.. slept on floors in hospitals etc. dont underestimate the importance of sleep)
Tren inceases heart rate and bp wihch causes issues with a respiratory virus that is literally attacking your lungs .
Tren effects your kidneys(there are some people with coronavirus who have died from kidney failure) so i would want to keep your kidneys healthy...
Shortness of breathe from tren AND Chinese virus

As you can tell it isnt wise, but if you are in complete isolation and wont be in contact with the virus or anyone from the outside world including visitors i would say go for it... i know i havent left my house in 3 weeks. i have 4 freezers full of frozen meat and stocks of canned chicken/tuna....So i technically can run tren. But if i were even going out once or having contact with someone who has been outside i would never run it... way to risky.

Last edited:
Agree MILF King and low dose at that- Ive been slowing lowering dosage on just test only and may come off completely until this passes-
I wonder what TRT docs think of this and best way to approach- come off for a bit or stay on? I havent had a chance to ask my doc yet- all docs busy AF with COVID.

I disagree. I think it turned you to full retard. :loveu:

Tren taxes just about every system in the body I would hold off until this passed

This is me. I haven't run it in like 10 years. Everytime I order something I'm like..."maybe just 2 vials"...

Get Shredded!
I see a lot of people say this about tren and being lived toxic but I’ve never had any sort of liver toxicity when running tren without any toxic orals. We’re you running any orals also at that time? I used to think tren being liver toxic was seriously just a myth. Something that was just blown way out of proportion. I’ve seen so many people say it over the years though I’m thinking there is definitely some truth to it. I will say any time I’m on a blast and for weeks after I always run 1800mg of nac. All in one serving right before bed. Honestly the past two years I may have went a total of 2 months out of the 24 without taking 1800mg of nac. Nac does wonders for me when running toxic orals I’m thinking maybe that’s why I’m able to run tren and not notice any elevation in my liver values.

I wasn't using any orals. I've used enough orals and never had any liver related sides other than elevated enzymes that always went back down after dropping them. But my last tren run hit it hard enough that I had all the sides of liver stress short of jaundice and my liver values were worse than ever. It's never hit me like that and it came on in just four weeks. Could've been an anamoly but I had cruised for a while and my blood values were all pretty normal a few months before that blast.

I looked into it and it seems more common after doing a little digging

I don't see how bro. You post some of the most elaborate and we'll thought out replies on ASF. Or do u just mean your short term memory has decreased?

I don't see how bro. You post some of the most elaborate and we'll thought out replies on ASF. Or do u just mean your short term memory has decreased?
Thank you my brother.:twothumbs:

Yes short term and even fumbling on new thoughts, sometimes it's difficult to find words trying to structure a sentence or a reply. It's hard to explain. I just know that my gears don't work like they use to, kinda like a fog at times.

Yes short term and even fumbling on new thoughts, sometimes it's difficult to find words trying to structure a sentence or a reply. It's hard to explain. I just know that my gears don't work like they use to, kinda like a fog at times.
I think I know what you mean. I seem to have a harder time actually writing words on paper at work. Like it’s just harder for me to write good. I’ve always had nice handwriting but it seems like it’s gone to shit lately! And it’s just cus I can’t really focus right.

I haven’t related it to tren use specifically but it’s something I’ll have to keep an eye on. Cus tren does fuck with the head, we all know that.

Last edited:
What’s a better choice

My buddy and I had this talk a year or 2 ago. Even he said he feels like he’s not as smart as he was before, not as sharp with words and sentences. I def agree, I have have problems with remembering things and def when it comes to putting sentences together sometimes. I have to sit back and think for a second.

I think I know what you mean. I seem to have a harder time actually writing words on paper at work. Like it’s just harder for me to write good. I’ve always had nice handwriting but it seems like it’s gone to shit lately! And it’s just cus I can’t really focus right.

I haven’t related it to tren use specifically but it’s something I’ll have to keep an eye on. Cus tren does fuck with the head, we all know that.

My buddy and I had this talk a year or 2 ago. Even he said he feels like he’s not as smart as he was before, not as sharp with words and sentences. I def agree, I have have problems with remembering things and def when it comes to putting sentences together sometimes. I have to sit back and think for a second.

For myself its deff the tren.. because when I was on tren I would feel half retarded and not able to be my fast/witty self with verbal comebacks and such, and I can be QUICK with some killer comebacks.. I felt dumb down..
Tren always made me feel like this. for years on ened in my early 30's I abused it bad. I looked like an animal, best I ever looks but all high tren and for ever... it caught up to me and I cant even touch it now.. But I have some on stock, not sure what Im doing with it..

I swear on my kids, tren screwed me up mentally for life.

I was on tren ace for a week had to ditch it felt like shot heartburn no thought process hiccups and stomach issues .

Back