• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Could tren be a death sentence

Get Shredded!
God that shit gives me the worst hiccups like for days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God that shit gives me the worst hiccups like for days

Weird, I've never experienced that but you're like the third or fourth person I've heard saying they get hiccups from Tren.

Ya it sucks to the point where you want to throw up

I’d stay on of it wasn’t for hiccups

That’s crazy. Hiccups? They don’t go away after a while?
I would be pissed. With all the crazy side effects from tren and you can’t take it because of hiccups. Lol.

Lol yea I think the thread got a little side tracked. Your post is clear about what you are asking, at least for me. Honestly I doubt there is anyone who can truly answer this question as I highly doubt there are any studies published or any research being done regarding the effects of Tren on the coronavirus. But honestly without even thinking too hard about it you can probably make a pretty educated inference.

-Tren = breathing problems, lowered respiratory function, shortness of breath, (possible) inhibition of immune function, (possible) kidney/liver issues, etc...
-China Virus = breathing problems, lowered respiratory function, shortness of breath, pneumonia, inflammation of lungs,
(possible) kidney/liver issues etc...

Tren + China Virus (probably) = bad combo/possible death sentence.

Just wait it out for sure. Nobody needs tren that badly.

Yea true

Since tren can cause shortness of breath and other cardiovascular issues while on blast wouldn’t it be wise to leave this one alone for a little while until covid-19 passes? Or could it superpower your immune system to say fuck it and go hostile overdrive and smash everything you touch ?? Discuss
Fauci says Tren kills covid 19

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Ya it sucks to the point where you want to throw up

I’d stay on of it wasn’t for hiccups

Interesting. I'm very curious as to how Tren can induce hiccups. Seeing as there will never be study done on this I'll just accept the fact that I'll never know. I do get pretty serious heartburn from Tren. Luckily I have a prescription for omeprazole that I can fill any time I need. As far as hiccups go, I just hold my breath till I'm blue in the face up to 3 times. By the third time or less the hiccups are gone guaranteed.

Back