Order problem????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Order problem????

Has this ever happened to anyone. All the times Iíve ordered international this has never happened. It seems like the order label was made, but it has never been dropped off to the mail facility. I ordered way before everything happened and now itís been since march 12 I ordered. Says shipped. Got tracking and always ready awaiting for item. Then I log in today and it says this. Am I about to take a loss or what. At this point Iíd just rather have my money back. First time ordering with Osgear and might be my last... Iíve been patiently waiting just to find out today thereís no package and even went on Usps and same thing. Any pointers. Has this happened to anyone and actually get your package or did you suffer a hard loss?? And what should I do from this point....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Did you email them about it first? Do they reship? I would edit that date out of there.
    Last edited by Mick; 04-03-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Did you email them about it first? Do they reship?
    Yes I did message them on the site. And they said to basically keep checking. That all planes are loaded with medical supplies. And that limited mail is going out. But my order never even made it to post office there to get shipped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

https://osgear.ws/faqs

Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer05 View Post
    Yes I did message them on the site. And they said to basically keep checking. That all planes are loaded with medical supplies. And that limited mail is going out. But my order never even made it to post office there to get shipped.

I would wait a little longer it is over the pond...
    Last edited by Mick; 04-03-2020 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    https://osgear.ws/faqs

I would wait a little longer it is over the pond...
    Yea I know how it works overseas. But to have the label be created and for weeks checking to all of a sudden today say there is no item all of a sudden in red letters. Then checked Usps site and said same thing. Hoping got over looked and didnít make it to post office drop there or something. Never had this happen before with all the orders Iíve placed. I messeges them again with sites to check tracking to see what Iím saying and maybe contact the actual source i bought from them. We will see. If not I just want money back. Iíll stick with local. No more overseas. First time ordering with these guys. Everyone says orders came quick for them. Idk. Then I get the odd error message after weeks saying awaiting item after being created.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea I know how it works overseas. But to have the label be created and for weeks checking to all of a sudden today say there is no item all of a sudden in red letters. Then checked Usps site and said same thing. Hoping got over looked and didnít make it to post office drop there or something. Never had this happen before with all the orders Iíve placed. I messeges them again with sites to check tracking to see what Iím saying and maybe contact the actual source i bought from them. We will see. If not I just want money back. Iíll stick with local. No more overseas. First time ordering with these guys. Everyone says orders came quick for them. Idk. Then I get the odd error message after weeks saying awaiting item after being created.

Hope it all works out for ya man. Ordering from over the way is always sketchy if ya ask me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím guessing maybe ultima is having some kind of problems I just sent another email. Asking if maybe they can get my money back give me credit and get gear from another source on their page. Because this doesnít feel too comforting seeing this new update to tracking this late after ordering and supposably shipped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Rep Points

Sources create labels all the time and donít actually use them. So to answer your question itís actually quite common. Yours could have been an honest mistake or could have been in order to buy the sponsor some time as Iíve seen that happen as well. Iím sure youíll get ur stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

Shipped doesn't mean delivered. Its been 2 weeks on an International order. With all that's going on right now I'm extremely surprised you went this route. So not knowing Amy specifics of source or you, it seems you may ne waiting a while.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Right now with an int order, give it 4wks min. Thatís what I would say. Wait, I actually did say that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shawn4425 View Post
    Shipped doesn't mean delivered. Its been 2 weeks on an International order. With all that's going on right now I'm extremely surprised you went this route. So not knowing Amy specifics of source or you, it seems you may ne waiting a while.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I know shipped doesnít mean delivered. If you read what it says. In the pics it says carrier never got package. Only label created. So they never even dropped it off to carrier. And this was before coronavirus outbreak was bad and spreading. It was only in China at the time. Iíve ordered plenty of times international. And I know how it works. I have plenty of gear thatís why I ordered international. Cause I have the time to wait. But seeing the messages Iím getting now after weeks saying post office never got the item. Makes me wonder. But Iím going to go off the guy that posted before you and hope maybe thatís what happened.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I honestly donít think yíall understand whatís going on. Luckily I had this screenshot from before I got the new red letters saying item never received by carrier.

This is what the tracking said for 2 weeks. And then after checking it everyday. After 2 weeks of get rest letters saying what I posted in the beginning. So post office is letting me know they never received it. So Iím doing everything I can to see whatís going on. Carrier never got package. Now the last two screenshots are from yesterday. This was yesterdayís update. So the first pic is what itís said for weeks. Then yesterday went to this. Label created, not in system. Carrier never got package after

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Rep Points

I honestly donít think yíall understand whatís going on. Luckily I had this screenshot from before I got the new red letters saying item never received by carrier.

This is what the tracking said for 2 weeks. And then after checking it everyday. After 2 weeks of get rest letters saying what I posted in the beginning. So post office is letting me know they never received it. So Iím doing everything I can to see whatís going on. Carrier never got package. Now the last two screenshots are from yesterday. This was yesterdayís update. So the first pic is what itís said for weeks. Then yesterday went to this. Label created, not in system. Carrier never got package after

I understand completely what is going on so please reread what I posted. I would almost guarantee you that ďa labelĒ was created but it wasnít your package. Thatís why the carrier never got the package because there was never one to begin with, just a throwaway label. But this doesnít mean that youíre not gonna get your stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    I understand completely what is going on so please reread what I posted. I would almost guarantee you that ďa labelĒ was created but it wasnít your package. Thatís why the carrier never got the package because there was never one to begin with, just a throwaway label. But this doesnít mean that youíre not gonna get your stuff
    Thatís about all I can hope for. Guess time will tell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey guys, delete this if not allowed. But I tried to hide any important info. But I know how this dude feels. I dealt with the same thing bro. It saying the label was created, but that doesn't mean USPS has the package. But a week later, all of a sudden, it was in transit with a delivery date. It showed up a day before it was supposed to. Probably not the same company, but it's a USPS issue.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk