Order problem????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

1) I've had this happen on a domestic order. I felt the same way but I had the comfort of having a relationship with that source. I'd received several packages from them prior to this so when they said check back the first two times I was eased. The third time I checked, the status hadn't changed but I received my package.

2) ANYTIME I order international it takes time. I have been trying to get a domestic source since this "pandemic " knowing that I wait between 4 and 8 weeks prior to this for international packages of any kind. The only rub is it seems the 2 domestic sources I have tried so far are sending me in a frenzy just trying to gain some version of "trust" as new business relationships often happen

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,851 Posts
    Rep Points

No it's not okay to ask for your money back, no Source ever offers money back for a failed shipment, you should know that. And you shouldn't even have posted this message unless your package has been missing for over a month especially in lieu of the coronavirus delaying everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OSGear Rep View Post
    Hi, I've answered you by PM regarding the delay in transit for all the packages during this global situation. Please be patient, there is nothing to be worried about... the package will arrive and also the tracking number will update as soon as will reach the US. The actual status that you're seeing until the package reach US is from the 'Origin' country... and here is a statement from them:

"Delays in international shipments

COVID-19 has severely impacted international movement of people and goods as countries implement additional border controls and restrictions on international travel. As a result, airlines have drastically reduced international services, leading to a significant reduction in air freight capacity and frequency to and from SG to all international destinations.

Please note that there will be delays in the delivery of all international mail and Speedpost services to international destinations. We will be prioritising Speedpost Priority and Speedpost Express services during this period."

Thank you.
    There it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    No it's not okay to ask for your money back, no Source ever offers money back for a failed shipment, you should know that. And you shouldn't even have posted this message unless your package has been missing for over a month especially in lieu of the coronavirus delaying everything.
    And this is the main thing that should be noted as standard procedure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    There it is

My order has never even shipped. And it was placed before the shit got crazy. And now postal service said itís never been dropped off to postal facility. Feel like Iím about to eat 400$ loss. And they are going to blame all on coronavirus. But Iím seeing on other forums. Orders from napsgear and steroidify people are still getting packages like normal. No issues. First time I try this place and a new source. All of a sudden a month in now my package is no where to be found. The postal service said they never received package. Osgear swearing it was dropped off. Who would you believe??? And now coronavirus has things all fucked up and was ordered way before the coronavirus got bad. It was ONLY BEGINNING in CHINA at the time being. And specifically asked them before ordering.... if itís coming from China or going to be any kind of problems due to this virus shit going on I do not want to place an order.

THEY TOLD ME (OSGEAR)
    ***THAT ITS NOT COMING FROM CHINA AND THAT THERE WILL BE NO ISSUES TO GO AHEAD AND ORDER.***

I can show screenshots of that conversation also.

I was very specific before even ordering because Iím nervous going thru someone Iíve never gone thru before. And with a new source.

I ASKED WUESTIONS BEFORE ORDERING. I WAS ASSURED THERE WOUKD BE NO ISSUES. AND EVERYTHING WAS ON SCHEDULE.

Then weeks later. After saying label created on the tracking number and postal service waiting on package drop,
    It then after weeks said item never received in BIG RED LETTERS.

AND ON THE PROBLEM GOES. POSTAL SERVICE KNOWS NOTHING OF THE PACKAGE NEVER GOT IT NOTHING. OSGEAR SWEARS ITS BEEN DROPPED OFF AND ALREADY ON THE WAY. YET STILL SAME ERROR MESSAGE SAYING ITEM NEVER RECEIVED BY POSTAL SERVICE.

THIS IS BY FAR NOT MY FIRST PACKAGE ORDERING IVER SEAS. BEEN ORDERING OVERSEAS THRU NAPS GEAR FOR 6 years. And I order a lot of gear. I made a small 400$ order just to test the waters with this source promoting a new source of gear. And of course I should have went with my first instinct. Something told me not to order they them and stick to who Iíve never had a single issue with. I see on the forum everyone else is getting their shipments but mines vanished. I think the postal facility would know more of whatís going on than a source going off of what another new source claims they did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

So when my package never shows.... because it was simply over looked and Iíve been trying to warn them..... itís ok for them to just keep my money???? And just say yea itís cool Iíll just place new order with more money then and hope it goes ok????

Read last message I just wrote. I can show screenshots asking them if everything was on schedule and on point due to the coronavirus starting in China. Was NOT IN AMERICA AT THE TIME. no places were shut down. And now weeks after tracking now says ITEM NEVER RECEIVED. CALLED POSTAL COMPANY THEY SAID ITEM NEVER CAME TO THEM. THERE IS ďĒĒONLY A LABEL CREATEDĒĒĒĒ AND HAS NEVER BEEN DROPPED OFF TO THEM.

OSGEAR IS TELLING ME IT HAS BEEN DROPPED OF AND BEEN ON ITS WAY. BUT I KNOW EVERYTIME IT PASSES A NEW PLACE AND CHANGES HAND THEY HAVE TO SCAN IT. AND IT WOULD UPDATE. BUT LIKE I SAID. EVERYOBE TELLS ME THERE IS NO ITEM. ONLY A CREATED LABEL. IDK HOW MORE CLEAR I CAN MAKE THIS POST. IT HAS NEVER BEEN DROPPED OFF. PERIOD. SO I GUESS IM JUST GOING TO EAT SHIT IN 400$ and just say hey well I want to make a new order then since that order is obviously never going to magically appear. Unless it has a totally different shipping label. Then why not give me that tracking info. And not a bogus tracking label. Like wtf is really going on. Sounds like a lack of communication with Osgear and the source I ordered thru them. Wish they would just ask them and not assume itís already on the way. Cause a label was created. Just because a label is created doesnít mean there is anything on the way or even a package that exists. Because it doesnít exist in the system. Period. Still. Check it everyday for an update. Still nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OSGear Rep View Post
    To eliminate any type of concern, your package was shipped and is currently in transit to your location. The tracking number is not fake or package not shipped. I would recommend to be patient and the package will arrive, very soon hopefully.

Thank you.
    Like you said ďHOPEFULLYĒ my aunt works for Usps sheís been working with them for 20 plus years. As long as I can remember. And I asked her about it. And to look it up. And she told me that anyone can create a shipping label and have a tracking number. But that doesnít mean they ever got or received a package from the person or business itís coming from. She told me that this package is not in the system that there is no package yet. Iíd rather you guys tell me there is delay at their warehouse and havenít sent it yet to wait until they drop it off and then it will update. Donít tell me itís currently on its way and in transit when I know how the mail system works and there is no package. Rather just then tell me straight up it hasnít been sent yet to postal service. Truth is better than a lie. Cause telling me itís already in transit and never once been scanned by anyone in any country. Then to me sounds like there is no package. No matter what every time item changes hands. Itís all scanned. You canít tell me that my package has been on one plane for several weeks in the air. They all have to land and be refueled. Unless thereís a plane out there we donít know about yet that doesnít need to land for several weeks.

But hey what do I know. Can only go off what the postal service tells me and what the Osgear tells me. Two contradicting stories.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Sir, I totally understand your frustration and from a customer's point of view you are totally right, there's no doubt about that.

"You canít tell me that my package has been on one plane for several weeks in the air." - we've informed that actual delay is happening because the packages haven't left the origin country sir, for the previously mentioned reasons. Please read the statement.

Since the package left our warehouse and we have provided the tracking number the shipping is totally out of our control... there is nothing we can do to influence it from that moment on due to the nature of the product. In my previous reply I've sent you the statement from the carrier. Before taking any conclusions, please give it a little bit more time... just 3 weeks have passed since we've provided the tracking number and in current situation we've modified the transit time for Regular Air Mail to 6-7 weeks.

Regarding the customer service, all your messages were answered in a timely manner with all the updates that we had at that moment from the warehouse and the carrier... there is nothing more I could have done and didn't do it.

Thank you.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,851 Posts
    Rep Points

So what happened? I guess he recieved his package since he hasn't posted again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,778 Posts
    Rep Points

Wait, he's ordered from NapsGear for 6 years. Isn't standard shipping time for Naps 6 months to a year? DaFuq is he complaining about?
    Last edited by lifter6973; 04-15-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

So what happened? I guess he recieved his package since he hasn't posted again.
    No. Package is still not here. It has reached the end of their extended wait this many weeks now because of the virus so I just sent them another email and I just got one today and it says to just keep waiting so I asked them what how many weeks is too long before everybody realizes there is no package created yet so no I have not got it yet and I keep getting told some BS that the time for shipment is longer now. And now here we are at that time range still not even in the system period yet. And now told to keep waiting. Iíll upload pics in a minute of every convo and screenshot of still not in system with time stamps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Wait, he's ordered from NapsGear for 6 years. Isn't standard shipping time for Naps 6 months to a year? DaFuq is he complaining about?
    When your told one thing. And then another. And 6-7 weeks now. Then changes again. Still no package no nothing. And the funny part yeah this shit is pretty fucking funny how I asked before I even ordered. Will there be any issues with whatís going on. Was before it even got bad. I made it clear I was not going to order it any problems with delays. And they told me there are no problems to go ahead and order. I made sure to talk to them one on one before ordering. Talked to them several times. And still no one knows NOTHINGGGGG.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Hereís from the Singapore post where itís supposably being shipped from. And Usps current tracking. Literally took screenshot today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep. Still the run around. They need to post on their forum if supposably no ones getting orders. Just taking peopleís money. Then gonna bail off of this forum I bet.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Hello Sir,

I understand your frustration and again, from a customer point of view you are totally right. But please understand that if you have already received a tracking code it means the package is no longer in our possession and same as you, we are at the mercy of couriers, airlines and logistics.

Hypothetically, even if a package gets lost, misrouted, destroyed or seized, there are absolutely no reasons to worry as we obey the same old policy that we have even since 2004, that being an instant Reship. There is no customer who has ever lost his funds with us and a testimony to that are thousands of reviews from dozens of forums and boards.

We kindly ask you to understand current shipping conditions, keep in touch with our support line and be patient as eventually your package will be delivered soon.

Yours sincerely,
    OSGear Team