• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Moneygram Mess

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the receiver could not pick up the funds for whatever reason and the money needs to be refunded. I hope I am not screwed? Can I transfer to a different receiver? What is the protocol before I call MG

Go to location you purchased and you can get your money back that way. I’ve had to do it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to location you purchased and you can get your money back that way. I’ve had to do it before.

I thought you were going to use smoke signals when talking about payment forms lol

Yea, one of you is flagged. Once youre flagged it’s a hassle every time. They always want additional info.

Go to Walmart, they have MoneyGram and will give you a refund, no questions asked.

No talk about payments or anything of that nature on the open community..

Thanks to the OP, Vision now has us all on double secret probation. There goes the weekend
I'm just reminding people before this gets into a big detailed topic about payments. There's nothing secret that is being hidden it's just a fact of the topic. Just doing my duty.. no payment method talks means no payment method talks 🤷🤷🤷

I'm just reminding people before this gets into a big detailed topic about payments. There's nothing secret that is being hidden it's just a fact of the topic. Just doing my duty.. no payment method talks means no payment method talks 路路路
I was just busting chops bro. I forgot to put in the LOL at the end lol. But really payment talk is a big no no

I was just busting chops bro. I forgot to put in the LOL at the end lol. But really payment talk is a big no no

Your still on probation tho don’t think this gets you out of it!

Op do yourself a huge favor and learn how to use bitcoin. This is coming from a guy who not to long ago absolutely hated bitcoin and would cause riots when sources I used talked about only accepting crypto. It is extremely simple trust me when I tell you that. Download either coinbase or cashapp and blockchain. Purchase the bitcoin with one of the first two apps mentioned and once you have it send it to your block chain wallet. Once it’s in your blockchain wallet send it to who ever you want. Do not send from cash app or coinbase directly to a source or you risk your account being banned and funds seized.

Back