• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who’s your favorite philosopher?

“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.”​
Terence McKenna

Heres a few quotes I like from random yet great minds

"You can lead a democrat to water but you can make him think” author unknown

Apologies to my democratic friends ;)))

“never rat on you friends and always keep you mouth shut” Jimmy Conway

“stop using drugs, they’re turning your mind turn to mush” my dad and Jimmy Conway

“A house divided against itself cannot stand” Abe Lincoln

“when the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic” Ben Franklin

“Professing themselves to be wise they became fools” Paul from Romans1:22

“Live your life by the hour, not by the day. What will you achieve in the next hour?” ~ Frank Zane

Ronnie Coleman:

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!!”

Max

“If you love a girl deep in your heart all the way down to the fiber of your being, then you better not let your wife find out about her” internet poet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“talk low, talk slow, and don't say too much” John Wayne

“polite conversation is rarely either”

[FONT=helvetica neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
[/FONT]

Last edited:
“I ain't got no motherfuckin friends
That's why I fucked yo' bitch, you fat motherfucker” - 2Pac

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
~Samuel Clemens

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Ronnie Coleman:

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!!”

Max

Yeah and look at him now. lol

Mine is wesley_swolle he is world renowned in the body building community for this quote: I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Mine is wesley_swolle he is world renowned in the body building community for this quote: I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Lol

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
~Samuel Clemens

Yeah, I was going to say Mark Twain too. :twothumbs:
Ralph Waldo Emerson is also up there in my books.

[h=1][/h]

Get Shredded!
Yeah, I was going to say Mark Twain too. :twothumbs:
Ralph Waldo Emerson is also up there in my books.

[h=1][/h]

I agree; I quote Emerson the most throughout life.

Max

“Happiness is a warm gun” - John Lennon (I love ironic and unfortunate song lyrics)

“and I don’t like what you got me hanging from” - Chris Cornell (pretty noose)

Conan what is best in life?....to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women!

All of nature is a continuous struggle of strengths and weaknesses....an eternal victory for the strong over the weak...one is either a hammer or anvil and I must confess it is my purpose to prepare the German people for the role of the hammer.......mein kampf

“To desire is to suffer” - God

“fear not, my child” - Jesus

“to know a mans motive is to know a mans heart” - author unknown

“Not today” - Arya Stark

“I’ve lived on nothing but revenge, do you want to end up like me” - Sandor Clegane

“ Nothing would have satisfied me more than to know I took the life of your bastard son” - Tyrion Lannister

Back