• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let’s briefly talk LGD!!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
9df6e22b1fc973246f85bc0e2f6b87ba.jpg

8d1f4269000bc1212c238a7be30024a3.jpg

Ligandrol (VK5211, LGD-4033) is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) for treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis, discovered by Ligand Pharmaceuticals.
LGD-4033 and in general, all SARMs work by stimulating specific androgen receptors in your body.As a result, you’ll have a powerful steroid-like effect, fortunately, without the nasty side effects you’d get from using prohormones or steroid. While SARMs have similar anabolic effects like steroids, they luckily do no cause androgenic complications like male pattern baldness, prostate cancer and facial hair growth.Also, whereas they can increase your free testosterone levels, the sex hormones don’t convert into estrogen.
0ae20ad5ca4cccee130ff043eed16b31.jpg

LIGANDROL HALF-LIFE, DOSAGE AND CYCLE

Note that Ligandrol’s half-life is 24 – 36 hours. And many athletes use Ligandrol daily for a duration of 8 -12 weeks. When taking Ligandrol, men should ingest about 10mg daily, and women should take a maximum of 5 mg only. Studies have also been done at 22mg a day safely with no side effect or causing any safety issues in men.

All the same, some users recommend shorter cycles to prevent tolerance. For instance, during bulking, you can stop at 3 to 6 weeks and take a 4-week break which allows you to recover your natural testosterone levels.

Also, keep in mind that traces of Ligandrol can be found in your urine for as long as 7 days after using this SARM.

BENEFITS OF LIGANDROL

LGD 4033 has a definite anabolic effect when it comes to building muscle and anti resorptive and anabolic activity in bone, and strong selectivity for muscle vs the prostate.
Users can expect increase lean muscle mass, improved strength and stamina, while also reducing body fat do to binding so strongly to the Androgen receptor. Clinical studies have shown it to be extremely effective when it comes to building muscle. Even at low dosages this compound is capable to pack on size fast.
It’s often compared to RAD140because it packs on muscle very rapidly.LGD is very versatile and can be used to lean bulk, help maintain your hard earned muscle during a cut, or during a recomp. LGD 4033 can be ran solo or stacked with other sarms or AAS .Such as mk-2866, S4, mk-677, or GW501560.

Let’s hear some feedback from everyone that’s used this and maybe even add to my brief little description here. I hope this helps some of you out alittle that were on the fence about this product.
Ofcoarse an easy clickable link to purchase!

https://sarms-peptide.shop/sarms-usa/748-lgd4033-ligandrol120-tabs-2mgtab-usa.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve used 10mg LGD4033daily AM for 8 weeks and 25mg MK677(gh secretogogue)PM before bed. I gained 8 lbs and my strength increased like using higher than TRT testosterone. I did notice my hunger was off the charts and I held water. Because I was using both I did not know which was causing the water. Definitely was MK677 and the large meals. Real LGD4033 is a great alternative to cycling AAS, in fact; I know now that it even requires pct of some form. I personally would use for bulk/off season. I do not mix Sarms into AAS cycles but, I will use mk677 because it works differently than a sarm. LGD is the best for mass IME/IMO. Obviously you can add Rad140, Ostarine, YK-11, Cardarine, etc. for a multi sarm:secretogogue:myostatin inhibitor run!!

Max

I’ve used 10mg LGD4033daily AM for 8 weeks and 25mg MK677(gh secretogogue)PM before bed. I gained 8 lbs and my strength increased like using higher than TRT testosterone. I did notice my hunger was off the charts and I held water. Because I was using both I did not know which was causing the water. Definitely was MK677 and the large meals. Real LGD4033 is a great alternative to cycling AAS, in fact; I know now that it even requires pct of some form. I personally would use for bulk/off season. I do not mix Sarms into AAS cycles but, I will use mk677 because it works differently than a sarm. LGD is the best for mass IME/IMO. Obviously you can add Rad140, Ostarine, YK-11, Cardarine, etc. for a multi sarm:secretogogue:myostatin inhibitor run!!

Max

I’ve yet to try lgd so far, however I’ll be using it next time I’m cruising. I like to use sarms on my cruise when I can really see them work and see the benefits! I’ll be looking at lgd and rad-140.
In your case the hunger and water bloat was most likely the mk-677, heard it’s bad at times person to person.
Do you use any sarms currently max? Or plan to?

I’ve yet to try lgd so far, however I’ll be using it next time I’m cruising. I like to use sarms on my cruise when I can really see them work and see the benefits! I’ll be looking at lgd and rad-140.
In your case the hunger and water bloat was most likely the mk-677, heard it’s bad at times person to person.
Do you use any sarms currently max? Or plan to?

I have not used any for over a year. I might try a full blown cycle with 5 compounds to see the before and after results. I would like to stack LGD, Rad, Ostarine or S4, YK11 and MK677. I often wondered what the results would yield. I am part cyborg so...I may try it!

Max

I have not used any for over a year. I might try a full blown cycle with 5 compounds to see the before and after results. I would like to stack LGD, Rad, Ostarine or S4, YK11 and MK677. I often wondered what the results would yield. I am part cyborg so...I may try it!

Max

That honestly sounds like a sick combo and I’ve love to see you run that bro! I’m sure a nice log would have to be in order for that run! Have to show everyone what these sarms are all about my man!

When we gonna get some injectable sarms?

That seems to be a growing thing now people wanting injectable over oral. I’ll tell you what I’ll hit up the boss man and see what he sees in the future for SPS and get right back to you bro!

When we gonna get some injectable sarms?

Got your answer bro I would never leave you hanging!
So as of right now we will continue to utilize or oral line. Injectable may be looking like a good possibility in the future if more interest peaks in that direction. Keep in mind the amount of times you would need to pin as well with some of these bad boys lol
We are always looking for ways to keep our customers happy bro. What sarms would you personally want to see injectable? Or were you talking about just doing all of them?

Personally I’ve seen some pretty bad bloodwork from injectable sarms on 2 guys not sure what the deal is but I will say I don’t like how most companies are doing 5 times the dose per ml seems like That’s would be easy to mess up and pin too much imo

Personally I’ve seen some pretty bad bloodwork from injectable sarms on 2 guys not sure what the deal is but I will say I don’t like how most companies are doing 5 times the dose per ml seems like That’s would be easy to mess up and pin too much imo

Exactly why I would like to see a reputable company get involved. I’ve used injectable YK11 during my cruise and I loved it. I’ve seen a guy run Injectable Mag for 8 weeks and blow up like a drol cycle. I think the injectable is the only way I would fuck with sarms. Just from what I’ve read and seen.

IML Gear Cream!
Me personally I absolutely hate pinning lol the cycle I was running before I had to stop due to the virus I had to pin 2x on m/w/f and I hated it. For someone in my shoes I enjoy taking an oral instead of having to hit a 3rd pin that day and then one on the days in between.
I’ve ran our yk-11 and our rad-140 together during a cruise and that was my first ever sarm run and I was extremely impressed with what they did for me. Strength was up, fullness was there, pumps were incredible.
If more and more demand grows for injectable I’m more than willing to bet the big guys will see it and make the decision.

Me personally I absolutely hate pinning lol the cycle I was running before I had to stop due to the virus I had to pin 2x on m/w/f and I hated it. For someone in my shoes I enjoy taking an oral instead of having to hit a 3rd pin that day and then one on the days in between.
I’ve ran our yk-11 and our rad-140 together during a cruise and that was my first ever sarm run and I was extremely impressed with what they did for me. Strength was up, fullness was there, pumps were incredible.
If more and more demand grows for injectable I’m more than willing to bet the big guys will see it and make the decision.

The orals work just great IME. I agree on that I’ll save the pinning for my GH/AAS!

Max

How do you guys feel about Greg Doucette and his review of LGD? I feel like if it wasn’t an effective compound he would say it. I know some people thinks he’s bullshit but even he is saying just 10mg is amazing!

https://youtu.be/oIx2P1wZ1Eo

How do you guys feel about Greg Doucette and his review of LGD? I feel like if it wasn’t an effective compound he would say it. I know some people thinks he’s bullshit but even he is saying just 10mg is amazing!

https://youtu.be/oIx2P1wZ1Eo

As you read above; that is all I took. Never more.

Max

Nah I think 10mg is plenty first time I ran it I did 5 then bumped to 10 and had great results

Nah I think 10mg is plenty first time I ran it I did 5 then bumped to 10 and had great results

I’d love to see a strictly sarm only cycle with a log from someone. Hmmmm maybe we are onto something here?

Do you think maybe pushing to 20mg per day is worth the possible gains if any?

I would try it. Always willing to experiment!

Max

I would try it. Always willing to experiment!

Max

I think next month I may just run a sarm only cycle if nobody has by then! I really want to see the effect of that versus aas. We all know they aren’t as strong but I bet the right combo would yield great results.
I like that your always open to try shit max! Your the man bro!!!

Get Shredded!
I think next month I may just run a sarm only cycle if nobody has by then! I really want to see the effect of that versus aas. We all know they aren’t as strong but I bet the right combo would yield great results.
I like that your always open to try shit max! Your the man bro!!!

“All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Max

I hear people running lgd up to 40 mg but I don't know how they could do it, for me the blood pressure gets too high and causes headaches. Lots of water retention too. Maybe you can tolerate 20mg, I tried it, was too much, 10mg is good for me.

I hear people running lgd up to 40 mg but I don't know how they could do it, for me the blood pressure gets too high and causes headaches. Lots of water retention too. Maybe you can tolerate 20mg, I tried it, was too much, 10mg is good for me.
Geez yea that’s way too much must be creatine in there sarms lmao

Yea REHH I remember you were having some trouble during your log when you were bumping the doses up. 20mg might be pushing it. If you can get good results at 10mg why push to 20mg right!

Yea REHH I remember you were having some trouble during your log when you were bumping the doses up. 20mg might be pushing it. If you can get good results at 10mg why push to 20mg right!

I think if you watch some of the Tony huge videos you'll see that they've tried to push the lgd way up in high dosages and they say that the side effects get high after 20 mg

I think if you watch some of the Tony huge videos you'll see that they've tried to push the lgd way up in high dosages and they say that the side effects get high after 20 mg

Those guys are crazy with the doses. I’m surprised they haven’t had anything bad happen yet lol

Back