Liver values. What say ye?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Rep Points

Liver values. What say ye?

My AST is 54 and ASL 105. This while on 200mg deca and 250mg test cyp every other day. My values while off everything were 43 and 66. How normal do you guys think this is? My doctor who is a new pcp is kinda freaking and whats a liver scan done at the hospital and more bloods. She doesnt know what i do. Could some simple tudca liv52 type stuff take of this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,480 Posts
    Rep Points

Just test and deca? Nothing else (orals, booze, etc)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

I would always rec being on TUDCA and NAC while on anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Just test and deca? Nothing else (orals, booze, etc)?
    Well, outside of that its 6iu growth hormone and 1mg arimidex. I take t4, thyroid numbers came back fine. And then just things like dygestive enzymes probiotics and joint support.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wrekem View Post
    Well, outside of that its 6iu growth hormone and 1mg arimidex. I take t4, thyroid numbers came back fine. And then just things like dygestive enzymes probiotics and joint support.
    AIs can ruin lipids in some people.i have found Asin has less of a negative effect.

But exogenous test in general will due to its effect on pregnenolone conversion and production.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,480 Posts
    Rep Points

Had it been a week since you lifted? Lifting causes higher values.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you eating shitty processed foods? This is a big one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Rep Points

No im on a diet with my coach. I literally eat 2.4lbs of chicken a day on top of rice and one egg meal and egg whites without going into meal to meal. I had lifted the day before i do or two days before i believe. I didnt lift the day i had bloods i remember til after i got them done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,170 Posts
    Rep Points

My AST is 54 and ASL 105. This while on 200mg deca and 250mg test cyp every other day. My values while off everything were 43 and 66. How normal do you guys think this is? My doctor who is a new pcp is kinda freaking and whats a liver scan done at the hospital and more bloods. She doesnt know what i do. Could some simple tudca liv52 type stuff take of this?
    Read this in its entirety! Copy and search

https://www.agelessforever.net/anti-...function-tests

Too much to post but will help you figure things out and what you can do with your physician situation.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    767 Posts
    Rep Points

shes prob. gonna think u got hep c. most drs. automatically jump to that when ur liver enzymes come back out of whack. it might be easier to just come clean bro. whats she gonna do,arrest u ? i like my dr. knowing, that way he can help monitor things, BUT hes an ex-hippie kinda groovy dude so...... milk thistle helped me when i was elevated more than anything else. good luck whatever route u take!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    shes prob. gonna think u got hep c. most drs. automatically jump to that when ur liver enzymes come back out of whack. it might be easier to just come clean bro. whats she gonna do,arrest u ? i like my dr. knowing, that way he can help monitor things, BUT hes an ex-hippie kinda groovy dude so...... milk thistle helped me when i was elevated more than anything else. good luck whatever route u take!
    Thanks. I think the route im gonna take is explain i bodybuild and take supps and want to try a natural approach. Try some tudca and liv52 and get bloods done again in 3 months and see where im at. I posed the question of normality but i think the problem is a lot of people dont run bloodwork on cycle so its hard to tell what sort of numbers may or may not be normal. Anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong on that. In the 8 years ive been on this board most people seem to worry more about test panels than blood panels

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,975 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks. I think the route im gonna take is explain i bodybuild and take supps and want to try a natural approach. Try some tudca and liv52 and get bloods done again in 3 months and see where im at. I posed the question of normality but i think the problem is a lot of people dont run bloodwork on cycle so its hard to tell what sort of numbers may or may not be normal. Anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong on that. In the 8 years ive been on this board most people seem to worry more about test panels than blood panels
    It's probably just due to training close to blood work.

NAC at a gram per day is the most effective supp for the price. It's the only thing I use for liver values and I haven't ever needed anything else.

Unless you're recently coming off orals, using pain meds (narcos or Tylenol, ibuprofen) or just not drinking enough water, it's probably just from training.

I'm guessing creatnine was high as well?

Did you have bilirubin tested? That's the marker you really want to watch.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,198 Posts
    Rep Points

these values are fantastic, if I had them ...
    I wouldn't worry about anything
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points

Blood work is just a snapshot of a particular point in time. It could just be an anomaly, it could be from training, it could be from supplements or pain meds, your body may be fighting something, etc. Even though it's not practical, you could re-test a few times, and see what the trend is. Since they're offering, do the scan and more tests. I had blood work come back at like 58 and 60 something, and the PA that went over the blood work with me started telling me that I only have one liver, etc. Our lifestyles are not the norm, so our numbers are not going to reflect what the average person's numbers are. I think keeping BP in check is far more critical.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dexitrim View Post
    Blood work is just a snapshot of a particular point in time. It could just be an anomaly, it could be from training, it could be from supplements or pain meds, your body may be fighting something, etc. Even though it's not practical, you could re-test a few times, and see what the trend is. Since they're offering, do the scan and more tests. I had blood work come back at like 58 and 60 something, and the PA that went over the blood work with me started telling me that I only have one liver, etc. Our lifestyles are not the norm, so our numbers are not going to reflect what the average person's numbers are. I think keeping BP in check is far more critical.
    Yeah the blood pressure is great. Checked it the other day 116/76. I really appreciate everyones feedback! Will also be reading into the link posted. I guess its atleast time to take support supps. Just never did for the liver