you are not going to believe this shit

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,921
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,519
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    you are not going to believe this shit

    this should interest anyone who has to take piss tests for work

    we are required to drug test employees under DOT and FAA, got a guy that was acting super flakey and was even bragging about how he can do meth and not piss hot, had a talk with the owner of my company and said everyone is worried about this dude he is showing up high and possibly getting us in a situation. He said I'll send him for a test, I said dont bother these guys buy piss at the weed shops hes gonna test clean. So we sent him for a hair sample and he came back hot for meth, and the test facility said we cant fire him or we will get sued, FAA only requires piss test and that is clean so we cant do shit or we can be sued. Well we all ended up getting furloughed I said we just wont bring him back, hes dangerous.

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6,785

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,138
    Thanked in
    2,469 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    Well we all ended up getting furloughed I said we just wont bring him back, hes dangerous.
    Every cloud has a silver lining. That's the only good thing about layoffs/furloughs...you can get rid of deadbeats easily.

  3. #3
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,921
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,519
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Every cloud has a silver lining. That's the only good thing about layoffs/furloughs...you can get rid of deadbeats easily.
    I even called a friend at the FAA and he said its true FAA only cares about piss, I said thats bullshit in california there is a weed shop on every corner selling fake piss and because of the FAA and DOT regs we are required to pull techs off jobs and pay them to go to a lab and piss. cost the company money and its a complete waste of time

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    2,508

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    496
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It's a common fact ..that if a company doesn't test,,,people will use............I don't give a damn what people do on their OFF time .but don't bring that shit around me or endanger me in anyway......We had a guy abusing prescription drugs at work.....He came in the shop staggering .I told a co-worker to move that $5k screw jack..He said ,"that jack cost 5k?"....It will when he knocks it into the finder of that 911.............

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,732

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,866
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,094
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I dont agree with the title of this thread cuz I believe this shit

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,090
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    381
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points
    18793615

    that is some fucked up shit right there bro. what possible diff. can it make whether its piss,hair, saliva or shit. if the dude is dirty,hes dirty. i hope u guys get rid of this fucker before he hurts someone.

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,772

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,759
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,053
    Thanked in
    3,325 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    this should interest anyone who has to take piss tests for work

    we are required to drug test employees under DOT and FAA, got a guy that was acting super flakey and was even bragging about how he can do meth and not piss hot, had a talk with the owner of my company and said everyone is worried about this dude he is showing up high and possibly getting us in a situation. He said I'll send him for a test, I said dont bother these guys buy piss at the weed shops hes gonna test clean. So we sent him for a hair sample and he came back hot for meth, and the test facility said we cant fire him or we will get sued, FAA only requires piss test and that is clean so we cant do shit or we can be sued. Well we all ended up getting furloughed I said we just wont bring him back, hes dangerous.
    Tell him you're gonna play Pin The Tail On The Donkey, blindfold him give him a spin and point him in the direction of a spinning propeller (Max sure you're at Max Power)

  8. #8
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,921
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,519
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Tell him you're gonna play Pin The Tail On The Donkey, blindfold him give him a spin and point him in the direction of a spinning propeller (Max sure you're at Max Power)
    lolz, then we will probably be stuck paying workers comp

  9. #9
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,006

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,208
    Thanked in
    1,264 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sounds like your company needs to change its policy to test beyond the scope of what the FAA requires. Surely you guys could than fire someone based on company rules and not the dot guidelines and not risk civil actions

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    7,672

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,029
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,478
    Thanked in
    2,789 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I coughed knob creek up my nose and thought my fucking brain was on fire. Holy fuck! Donít cough when slugging whiskey. Also.... chics on meth can be sorta fun sometimes but..


    I gotta go take the boy trail riding.

    he wants to stab a bear to death. Wish me luck 😃

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    kash monies's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    175

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    83
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    1287958981

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    that is some fucked up shit right there bro. what possible diff. can it make whether its piss,hair, saliva or shit. if the dude is dirty,hes dirty. i hope u guys get rid of this fucker before he hurts someone.
    Difference is that hair gives a 3+ month history with no chronological timeline and urine is current. So he could be clean and used three months ago and get fired for his past.
    Thatís why they use urine, to detect intoxication, not your past.
    For a bunch of personal rights defenders you guys are sure quick to give someone elseís away.
    Last edited by kash monies; 04-03-2020 at 11:49 AM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,090
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    381
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points
    18793615

    u think hes still fucked up from 3 mos. ago, or did u not see the way he was acting and bragging how he can beat piss tests for meth.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Tmart's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,146

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    630
    Thanked in
    413 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    And if heís been employed at the company longer then 3 months fire his ass because he used while working their. and if heís new, well then weíll do another hair follicle on the 3 month mark and if youíre still dirty youíre done. Now everyoneís happy

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    7,672

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,029
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,478
    Thanked in
    2,789 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kash monies View Post
    Difference is that hair gives a 3+ month history with no chronological timeline and urine is current. So he could be clean and used three months ago and get fired for his past.
    Thatís why they use urine, to detect intoxication, not your past.
    For a bunch of personal rights defenders you guys are sure quick to give someone elseís away.
    thereís this thing called decimal places. So, when examine hair follicles for presence of illegal drugs..... they can test up
    to and beyond 6 months .... but determinations can be made regarding recent usage.

    companies opt for piss because itís much cheaper.

    stop
    being
    a
    liberal

  15. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    5,107

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    818
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,814
    Thanked in
    1,820 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Have someone drive to take him to get the test so he canít stop and buy fake piss ?

Similar Threads

  1. Oh shit!
    By BigAlpha in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-07-2017, 06:25 PM
  2. What is this shit?
    By DeathDealer666 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-07-2015, 03:50 PM
  3. AAP - Shit happens
    By Reps135 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-21-2015, 05:32 AM
  4. Holly Shit That Tren is the Shit!!!
    By FBird in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 08:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums