• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

you are not going to believe this shit

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
this should interest anyone who has to take piss tests for work

we are required to drug test employees under DOT and FAA, got a guy that was acting super flakey and was even bragging about how he can do meth and not piss hot, had a talk with the owner of my company and said everyone is worried about this dude he is showing up high and possibly getting us in a situation. He said I'll send him for a test, I said dont bother these guys buy piss at the weed shops hes gonna test clean. So we sent him for a hair sample and he came back hot for meth, and the test facility said we cant fire him or we will get sued, FAA only requires piss test and that is clean so we cant do shit or we can be sued. Well we all ended up getting furloughed I said we just wont bring him back, hes dangerous.

Every cloud has a silver lining. That's the only good thing about layoffs/furloughs...you can get rid of deadbeats easily.
I even called a friend at the FAA and he said its true FAA only cares about piss, I said thats bullshit in california there is a weed shop on every corner selling fake piss and because of the FAA and DOT regs we are required to pull techs off jobs and pay them to go to a lab and piss. cost the company money and its a complete waste of time

It's a common fact ..that if a company doesn't test,,,people will use............I don't give a damn what people do on their OFF time .but don't bring that shit around me or endanger me in anyway......We had a guy abusing prescription drugs at work.....He came in the shop staggering .I told a co-worker to move that $5k screw jack..He said ,"that jack cost 5k?"....It will when he knocks it into the finder of that 911.............

that is some fucked up shit right there bro. what possible diff. can it make whether its piss,hair, saliva or shit. if the dude is dirty,hes dirty. i hope u guys get rid of this fucker before he hurts someone.

this should interest anyone who has to take piss tests for work

we are required to drug test employees under DOT and FAA, got a guy that was acting super flakey and was even bragging about how he can do meth and not piss hot, had a talk with the owner of my company and said everyone is worried about this dude he is showing up high and possibly getting us in a situation. He said I'll send him for a test, I said dont bother these guys buy piss at the weed shops hes gonna test clean. So we sent him for a hair sample and he came back hot for meth, and the test facility said we cant fire him or we will get sued, FAA only requires piss test and that is clean so we cant do shit or we can be sued. Well we all ended up getting furloughed I said we just wont bring him back, hes dangerous.
Tell him you're gonna play Pin The Tail On The Donkey, blindfold him give him a spin and point him in the direction of a spinning propeller (Max sure you're at Max Power)

Tell him you're gonna play Pin The Tail On The Donkey, blindfold him give him a spin and point him in the direction of a spinning propeller (Max sure you're at Max Power)
lolz, then we will probably be stuck paying workers comp

Sounds like your company needs to change its policy to test beyond the scope of what the FAA requires. Surely you guys could than fire someone based on company rules and not the dot guidelines and not risk civil actions

I coughed knob creek up my nose and thought my fucking brain was on fire. Holy fuck! Don’t cough when slugging whiskey. Also.... chics on meth can be sorta fun sometimes but..

I gotta go take the boy trail riding.

he wants to stab a bear to death. Wish me luck 😃

IML Gear Cream!
that is some fucked up shit right there bro. what possible diff. can it make whether its piss,hair, saliva or shit. if the dude is dirty,hes dirty. i hope u guys get rid of this fucker before he hurts someone.

Difference is that hair gives a 3+ month history with no chronological timeline and urine is current. So he could be clean and used three months ago and get fired for his past.
That’s why they use urine, to detect intoxication, not your past.
For a bunch of personal rights defenders you guys are sure quick to give someone else’s away.

Last edited:
u think hes still fucked up from 3 mos. ago, or did u not see the way he was acting and bragging how he can beat piss tests for meth.

And if he’s been employed at the company longer then 3 months fire his ass because he used while working their. and if he’s new, well then we’ll do another hair follicle on the 3 month mark and if you’re still dirty you’re done. Now everyone’s happy

Difference is that hair gives a 3+ month history with no chronological timeline and urine is current. So he could be clean and used three months ago and get fired for his past.
That’s why they use urine, to detect intoxication, not your past.
For a bunch of personal rights defenders you guys are sure quick to give someone else’s away.
there’s this thing called decimal places. So, when examine hair follicles for presence of illegal drugs..... they can test up
to and beyond 6 months .... but determinations can be made regarding recent usage.

companies opt for piss because it’s much cheaper.

stop
being
a
liberal

u think hes still fucked up from 3 mos. ago, or did u not see the way he was acting and bragging how he can beat piss tests for meth.

And if he’s been employed at the company longer then 3 months fire his ass because he used while working their. and if he’s new, well then we’ll do another hair follicle on the 3 month mark and if you’re still dirty you’re done. Now everyone’s happy
both you guys get it, he has failed to show up for 2 jobs that I was on and he lost a new customer that I had been working hard to get, not to mention some of his personal life that trust me no company would put up with. then he was bragging to another employee right in front of me that he can take meth and test clean, anyway, I was totally shocked that urine was all the consider and everyone knows you can pass that so basically all the guys that use steriods and are worried about their piss test need not worry about shit

To add insult to injury here, at my wife's job they cannot fire someone if they are suspected for drug use even if they test positive. They have to be offered a treatment plan first.. I've seen many jobs in my area that are protected from the state in which you cannot fire people for drug use unless there was an accident.. it's unbelievable.
Yet I know people that lost there job because they were single mothers and they could not get a babysitter and they would come in late occasionally because of their circumstances... Unbelievable!

To add insult to injury here, at my wife's job they cannot fire someone if they are suspected for drug use even if they test positive. They have to be offered a treatment plan first.. I've seen many jobs in my area that are protected from the state in which you cannot fire people for drug use unless there was an accident.. it's unbelievable.
Yet I know people that lost there job because they were single mothers and they could not get a babysitter and they would come in late occasionally because of their circumstances... Unbelievable!

Says the guy with a bottle of tren as an avi, lol. You think a nigger on tren isn't as dangerous as the nigger on meth?

I guess it depends on what drug you be push'n

he has failed to show up for 2 jobs that I was on

I was totally shocked that urine was all the consider

Sounds like neither you or your company know shit about any of this. Nigger do your home work before you pull the trigger.

Says the guy with a bottle of tren as an avi, lol. You think a nigger on tren isn't as dangerous as the nigger on meth?

I guess it depends on what drug you be push'n
What coloration does a picture having anything to do with the topic?
I don't see people sucking dick for gear.. All these meat heads living in tent city for their finaplex fix..

Sounds like neither you or your company know shit about any of this. Nigger do your home work before you pull the trigger.
trigger has been pulled no homework needed, PM me when you or you family take a flight I'll make sure your engines have plenty of oil, or maybe I will be high and sleep on the job instead of checking, either way enjoy your flight

Great policy? Occasionally one has to know the spirit in which rules are made and use common fucken sense...which after reading this thread, confirms common sense isn’t common. So dude could have been high 48-72 hours ago but still keeps his job... Im glad I own a company in which I can fire an idiot for being an idiot lol

Last edited:
I’ve had piss tests where they stand and watch from behind and I’m under dot ... refusal is an automatic fail.

Back