• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tekashi 6ix9ine to be Released from Prison Early Due to Coronavirus

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tekashi 6ix9ine to be Released from Prison Early Due to Coronavirus

Tekashi 6ix9ine has the coronavirus to thank for an even earlier prison release than expected -- the judge just signed off on his request to get out to avoid infection from the coronavirus.

The judge agreed Thursday the rapper should be granted a compassionate release, effective immediately, from the NY facility where he's been held. Instead of serving the rest of his 2-year sentence behind bars ... he'll do it at home.

Tekashi will be on supervised release. During his first 4 months of home incarceration, he'll have a GPS monitor and must remain at an address approved by his probation officer. He can only leave if he needs to seek necessary medical treatment or visit his attorney -- and he must get pre-approval from the Probation Department.

Tekashi's lawyers, Lance Lazzaro and Dawn Florio, were going back and forth filing motions to gain his release. At first, Judge Engelmayer denied 6ix9ine's request because he said he didn't technically have the power to release him.

He directed the team to file a request with the Bureau of Prisons and said they were the ones who could bust him out early ... but then that department said they couldn't help him because Tekashi was in a private facility under the watch of the U.S. Marshals Service, instead of a BOP facility.

As a result, the ball was back in Judge Engelmayer's court, and hizzoner just handed down the order releasing Tekashi to serve the remainder of his sentence in home confinement.

BTW ... prosecutors said they had no objection to the compassionate release so long as the judge found there were indeed "extraordinary and compelling reasons" due to his medical conditions that'd place him at high risk during the outbreak. Yep, he did.

You'll recall ... Tekashi was supposed to be getting out later this summer after his conviction on racketeering charges earlier this year. But in light of the COVID-19 outbreak -- and preexisting conditions he claims he has that make him a potential high-risk in a prison setting -- 6ix9ine took the opportunity to ask to be sent home even earlier.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/02/tekashi-6ix9ine-released-from-prison-early-coronavirus/

Attachments

• a6443958265c44f8925fb35edd5c5d84_md.jpg
    a6443958265c44f8925fb35edd5c5d84_md.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 86
I guess he is moving out of NY and will have bodyguards with him 24/7.

If you were facing life in prison I am sure you would start talking too.

Some people are raised differently. Please re edit my post with all that bullshit you changed it to.

Yeah it is real easy and sounds cool to say you wouldn't talk until you're sitting in jail facing life in fuck me in the ass prison. lol

Why? So snitch and get killed? You would have better odds in Prison but obviously they can get you there as well. Look at Epstein.

Well we all know what you would do now...

The feds would offer witness protection but in his case he has the money to pay for his own.
And not just me, most people would talk versus spend the rest of their life in prison.

I still kinda hope he dies.

his music sucks, and he’s prolly extremely worthless. Waste of skin.

I still kinda hope he dies.

his music sucks, and he’s prolly extremely worthless. Waste of skin.

He signed a 7 figure record deal a few months back while in prison.

I guess but with more money than you will ever have. :)

oh.... in that case he deserves to be free.

what is he, your son? You need better role models in your life bro.

also, money doesn’t make a man. That lil bitch doesn’t deserve the oxygen he breathes.

I hate to say it, but I don't see him making it on the outside very long.

He snitched on some legit Gang members.

I lived in Philly in a pretty bad gang infested area and they don't play games. They don't have the same value for human life that you and I do.

This kid is in a real bad position imo.

oh.... in that case he deserves to be free.

what is he, your son? You need better role models in your life bro.

also, money doesn’t make a man. That lil bitch doesn’t deserve the oxygen he breathes.

I never said he deserved to be free. My role model, do you know how old I am? :funny:

I have half a bottle of sdmz2.0 where should I send it

Nice, probably one of the biggest selling PH products ever made. Whoever created that was a smart dude. :)

Lol..... which is why I’m amazed you defend that lil pussy

58 year old riding around with this half bred gook spic goon cranked up ... lol

Watch, he'll be alright. The people that usually get killed are the ones that like to "keep it real".

Lol..... which is why I’m amazed you defend that lil pussy

I didn't defend him, I just said most anyone in his shoes would have started talking to avoid life in prison.

I didn't defend him, I just said most anyone in his shoes would have started talking to avoid life in prison.

I don’t disagree... most people on this board are husbands and fathers. I don’t think anyone would give up there ability to be there for their families over a bunch of loser gang members.

but this douche bag has no real value to society. Somehow he has more money than I’d know what to do with, par for the course tho.

I'd buy more if someone had it, just saying
I gave away a bunch of that shit back in the day. I couldnt handle the back pumps on that shit. The strength gains were insane though.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

how many days will pass before bullets start flying through his house.

Or a bullet flying his way while going to visit his attorney...

I don’t disagree... most people on this board are husbands and fathers. I don’t think anyone would give up there ability to be there for their families over a bunch of loser gang members.

but this douche bag has no real value to society. Somehow he has more money than I’d know what to do with, par for the course tho.

He has a wife and child.

If snitching puts anyone you love in any way of danger then you are a sorry excuse for a person and a coward plain and simple. Otherwise snitch away

so the gang members put a hit out on this guy’s life and were trying to kill him, so he snitched on them. is that correct?

Or did he snitch on the gang for being caught with a couple grams of Coke or something like that? i think it’s a completely different scenario and no reason to snitch for something minor like that. but when they try to torture and kill you and possibly your family its understandable why he would snitch.

he’s a dumbass for putting himself and his family in that situation to begin with.

For some reason, I don’t think his wife is too bright either.

but she’ll be well off if he does get capped ... till it’s gone.

so the gang members put a hit out on this guy’s life and were trying to kill him, so he snitched on them. is that correct?

Or did he snitch on the gang for being caught with a couple grams of Coke or something like that? i think it’s a completely different scenario and no reason to snitch for something minor like that. but when they try to torture and kill you and possibly your family its understandable why he would snitch.

he’s a dumbass for putting himself and his family in that situation to begin with.
69 put a hit on another person and got caught and then snitched

Back