Cutting up with COVID/19 LOG

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 103
  1. #61
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    GYM WORKOUT #3:
    My strength is coming back quickly.
    This tbol definitely helps my arthritic elbows. Iíll start NPP on Friday. This morning I finished off the tren and masteron.
    Today I did back, hamstrings, calves, and cardio.
    BACK/LATS:
    4 sets T-bar rows
    3 sets one arm dumbbell rows off a bench
    4 sets narrow grip pull downs
    3 sets one arm cable rows
    3 sets regular cable rows
    HAMSTRINGS
    3 sets seated leg curls
    CALVES:
    4 sets seated calf press
    CARDIO
    20 minutes recombinant bike in the cardio movie theater while watching WONDER WOMAN. Sheís hot!!!

  2. #62
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    GYM WORKOUT #4:
    Iím feeling so good today! Yesterday, I felt like death from 6 days of the diet so I had 6 tacos and 3 cookies for dinner. Today, I trained arms, front/middle delts, abs, and cardio. Strength was way up from my arm/delt workout 4 days ago. Left delt felt a little odd on laterals so tomorrow Iím going to do legs and wait an extra day before doing chest.
    BICEPS/TRICEPS SUPERSET:
    4 sets rope pushdowns superset with alternating dumbbell curls
    BICEPS:
    4 sets one arm preacher curls machine with a double drop set for each.
    TRICEPS:
    4 GIANT SETS of push downs with hammer grip, underhand grip, and overhand grip successively.
    BICEPS/TRICEPS SUPERSET
    3 dumbbell hammer curls superset with 3 sets one arm dumbbell kick backs.
    DELTS:
    6 sets military press machine semi-marrow grip
    4 sets dumbbell lateral raises
    3 sets dumbbell from raises hammer grip
    3 sets in between front/middle raises
    ABS:
    4 sets rope crunches to the middle, and slightly left and right for obliques.
    CARDIO:
    22 minutes on the recombinant bike while watching the remake of KARATE KID. Little Jaden Smith clocked that fool!

  3. #63
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    GYM WORKOUT #5:
    When I got to the gym I decided to do chest after all. I wasnít feeling cardio today. I have tons of energy but was a bit flat so Iím going to go buy some steak and yams to fill out a bit. I try to do everything by instinct. If you listen to the body itíll tell you what it needs.
    CHEST:
    4 sets pec deck
    5 sets hammer strength inclined press
    5 sets fly machine
    5 sets hammer strength declined press
    TRAPS:
    4 sets seated hammer strength shrugs
    REAR DELTS:
    4 sets bent over dumbbell laterals
    When I get home Iím going to take a shot of sustanon and NPP. I think Iíll up the dose to EOD injects of 1/2cc each along with my daily 25mg winstrol and 25mg tbol.

  4. #64
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iíve been dieting for close to 6 months.
    I just finished training arms. Anadrol is crazy shit! I look so full and round! I got on the scale and Iím 5 pounds heavier when I only took one Anadrol on Sunday and one today. All Iíve eaten the past two days is turkey breast, rice cakes, egg whites, dry toast, and protein/oat shakes. Crazy crazy crazy!!!

  5. #65
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Back Day complete!
    Anadrol and Cialis preworkout made for a nice pump!
    - 4 sets standing tbar row machine
    - 4 sets cable rows
    - 4 sets one arm cable rows
    - 6 sets barbell rows
    - 3 sets hammer strength rows
    - 3 sets tbar rows with a barbell
    - 3 sets dumbbell shrugs

  6. #66
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Static holds for biceps:

    I came across this video that pondered the question of why gymnasts always seem to have out of proportion biceps that are bigger than the rest of their body. The conclusion was that they do a lot of static holds on the rings where they hang in mid air with their biceps flexed in the front double biceps pose and they hold it for a long time.
    I decided to give them a modified try today and incorporate them into my biceps workout. I used the pull down bar that had the perfect grip to simulate a front double biceps pose, and I put 120Lbs in the machine, pulled it down just enough to flex in the front double biceps pose, and hold it as long as I could. At 1 minute I was literally shaking. Mind you, Iím abnormally weak for my size. The pump after each set was way beyond what I get from a regular set of curls. I also ended the workout by doing some on the self spotting pull up bar. My biceps suck so I figure itís worth trying something new. Give them a try if you feel up for a change in your routine.

  7. #67
    Senior Member

    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,024
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,505
    Thanked in
    825 Posts
    Rep Points
    40741793

    Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    Static holds for biceps:

    I came across this video that pondered the question of why gymnasts always seem to have out of proportion biceps that are bigger than the rest of their body. The conclusion was that they do a lot of static holds on the rings where they hang in mid air with their biceps flexed in the front double biceps pose and they hold it for a long time.
    I decided to give them a modified try today and incorporate them into my biceps workout. I used the pull down bar that had the perfect grip to simulate a front double biceps pose, and I put 120Lbs in the machine, pulled it down just enough to flex in the front double biceps pose, and hold it as long as I could. At 1 minute I was literally shaking. Mind you, Iím abnormally weak for my size. The pump after each set was way beyond what I get from a regular set of curls. I also ended the workout by doing some on the self spotting pull up bar. My biceps suck so I figure itís worth trying something new. Give them a try if you feel up for a change in your routine.
    Good stuff, thanks for the tip! Its always a good idea to incorporate new movements into a training program. Along the same lines, I've recently added alternating DB curls with a static hold to my toolbox

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

  8. #68
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Good stuff, thanks for the tip! Its always a good idea to incorporate new movements into a training program. Along the same lines, I've recently added alternating DB curls with a static hold to my toolbox

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
    Is your toolbox a metaphor for you cack? Kidding 😂

  9. #69
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I time 30mg Cialis before training delts and traps today. Huge veins everywhere! Very round and full muscles! This is the dose for me!

  10. #70
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iím so full! Iím never going to cheat again! Haha

    Today, I took an Anadrol preworkout with 30mg Cialis, and 25mg MK-677 before bed last night. I think I can get away with using anandrol and MK-677 a couple times a week without issues. Any more and I know Iíll feel like crap! Both make me feel like a zombie if I use them too often!
    Todayís back workout had me looking so full and pumped!
    BACK/TRAPS/ABS

    • 6 sets barbell rows
    • 3 sets cable rows
    • 3 sets one arm cable rows
    • 3 sets machine TBAR rows
    • 1 set wide grip machine rows
    • 3 sets hammer strength rows
    • 3 sets TBAR rows with a barbell
    • 3 sets dumbbell shrugs
    • 3 sets rope crunches

  11. #71
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iím finding I can pop an Anadrol preworkout maybe twice a week at most and feel fine. Iím going to try that on arm day and back day.
    I just finished training legs. No Anadrol today but I was extremely vascular for some reason. I went too heavy on hack squat machine so my inside right knee is sore. I should probably ice it.
    I did:


    • 4 sets hack squat machine
    • 4 sets lying leg curls
    • 3 sets weighted hip thrust machine
    • 3 sets leg extensions
    • 3 sets seated leg curls
    • 4 sets butt blaster push back machine
    • 6 sets seated calf raises
    • 3 sets horizontal calf press machine
      Had a protein/oat shake immediately post workout. Next meal is rice cakes and turkey breast, and some peas, carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower.

  12. #72
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,395

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,565
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,883
    Thanked in
    6,763 Posts
    Rep Points
    627715407

    Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    Iím so full! Iím never going to cheat again! Haha

    Today, I took an Anadrol preworkout with 30mg Cialis, and 25mg MK-677 before bed last night. I think I can get away with using anandrol and MK-677 a couple times a week without issues. Any more and I know Iíll feel like crap! Both make me feel like a zombie if I use them too often!
    Todayís back workout had me looking so full and pumped!
    BACK/TRAPS/ABS

    • 6 sets barbell rows
    • 3 sets cable rows
    • 3 sets one arm cable rows
    • 3 sets machine TBAR rows
    • 1 set wide grip machine rows
    • 3 sets hammer strength rows
    • 3 sets TBAR rows with a barbell
    • 3 sets dumbbell shrugs
    • 3 sets rope crunches
    Row City

    Max

  13. #73
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,535

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,642
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,333
    Thanked in
    2,108 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Still on the same strict diet? I gotta give it to you, 7+ months of a very strict diet is damn impressive. Do you ever crave junk food etc? Or perhaps by now the cravings are over?

  14. #74
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Still on the same strict diet? I gotta give it to you, 7+ months of a very strict diet is damn impressive. Do you ever crave junk food etc? Or perhaps by now the cravings are over?
    Yep. Iím actually never hungry. I eat by the clock but never want to. I cheat on sundays with my family which I donít crave but by Saturday Iím very flat and my body needs the calories and salt to fill back out. Plus, I generally feel like crap by day 5 on this diet.

  15. #75
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    897
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Today, I took an Anadrol preworkout with 30mg Cialis. The pump was all over while training arms. It literally pumps your upperbody muscles everywhere.
    I did:




    • 3 sets one arm preacher curl machine
    • 3 sets rope tricep push downs torquing outward at the bottom
    • 3 sets standing EZ bar curls
    • 3 sets reverse one arm cable tricep extensions, supersetted with over hand grip push downs, supersetted with hammer grip push downs , all supersetted with
    • 3 sets one arm cable curls
    • 3 sets dumbbell hammer curls, supersetted with
    • 3 sets dumbbell kick backs
    • 2 sets with a long drop set on static bicep holds in the flexed position for as long as I could hold it. This was done on the lat pull down machine with 120Lb, 100Lb, 85Lb, 70Lb

Similar Threads

  1. Covid plans , I fucked up
    By Lionking44 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2020, 05:18 PM
  2. Gear and covid 19
    By M0nstar in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2020, 06:11 PM
  3. COVID-19 status & spread
    By chocolatemalt in forum The Pit
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-26-2020, 04:43 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2020, 06:42 AM
  5. Covid-19 preparedness with Steroidify
    By Steroidify Rep in forum Steroidify
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2020, 04:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums