• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Source Checking & Discussion forum

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is this forum just for discussing sources that are sponsors here or any source? Just curious....

You can ask questions about any brand in here, but if you are searching for an item, it is expected that a member refers you to one of our verified sponsors.
For security reasons, customer service and for the fact we are a family.

So if someone here is like < hey is Biotech a good brand. Were gonna say yeah man its good, buy try Praet or Feral or one of our new sponsors that has excellent reviews.

Does this make sense.

Yeah kind of. I mean if someone comes on and is obviously trying to plug for a non sponsor then by all means shut it down. I asked recently about ******* so I wanted to know if that was frowned upon. I see a lot people almost getting bashed for asking about sources that aren’t here but they seem genuine in wanting to know a little bit more about said source. If I was to ask on the boards they sponsor on usually I get biased answers. When I asked recently about ****** I did so assuming I’d get unbiased answers and I believe I did.

Hope that makes sense...

I believe most of the guys here know about our sponsors - so they are going to give you their opinion on what they know best ~

Everyone here to me seems to shoot straight from the hip.

All that is good, but sometimes a source elsewhere may have something not available here or more likely at a price point more in a particular person's budget range, so they want to find out if anyone has any experience so they can make an educated decision on ordering from them. Thats all... Just want to make sure I know what this sub forum is for and the rules of it so I don't break them...

You’ll have better luck asking about what specially your looking for and then just going to https://puritysourcelabs.ru and ordering it cause we carry pretty much everything and anything you’ll ever need lol
See what I did there joker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too damn funny bro . The gear is good though or I would let it be known

Do you know what Gold line is called now....hint, hint
I sure fucking hope not but I did see platinum say some stuff about gold , I sure hope that it wasn’t a hint

Too damn funny bro . The gear is good though or I would let it be known

Oh I know you would and that’s how I would want it to be bro! If it’s bad speak up and let it be known. But your in good hands if your rolling with us!

Oh I know you would and that’s how I would want it to be bro! If it’s bad speak up and let it be known. But your in good hands if your rolling with us!

No you are good you rep a damn good shop and respect the hustle

Back