• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about female use of gear

EMace1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do female require any form of pct? I've been curious about this and haven't found any real information on google and dont know any women using gear to ask. Any input would be informative.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

No, not needed

No but I will give you a hint.

If your girl wants an anabolic effect have her start out with the compound called LAXOGENIN and mix in some Creatine HCL, say 3gms ed.

You might laugh now but you will thank me later.

If your girl wants an anabolic effect have her start out with the compound called LAXOGENIN and mix in some Creatine HCL, say 3gms ed.

Any clit growth or masculine sides with this,?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

3 grams ED? Products I'm seeing are dosed at 100-150 mg a pill. It would cost a fortune to run that dose. Or am I missing something?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Do female require any form of pct? I've been curious about this and haven't found any real information on google and dont know any women using gear to ask. Any input would be informative.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
Our pct basically involves being off for roughly the same length as cycle length. But no need to take anything.
I've never done anything different.

Back