• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dummies

shawn4425

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So Im in a group on Facebook. Tons of cops in the group. Dads who lift ot some shit. This dude comes in and asks openly for sources for testosterone. People just start naming sites and forums. Like it's nothing WTF is wrong with people. Wonder why labs keep getting busted. Shits nuts

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Woww just woww lol

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

thats so dumb, thats why I only get my gear straight from cawkston brewer
[FONT=&quot]90 7th Street
Suite 2-800
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]San Francisco, CA 94103[/FONT]

Doesn’t really matter. These forums aren't secret from anyone. Feds are all over these forums. I used to be in these forums until about ‘07. Left and when I came back end of ‘16 and all these source boards my mind was blown. Finding any source back in the day could be stressful. I missed the evolution of how we got to the point of every board being an open source board. But it is what it is and whether the cops you mingle with on Facebook knew beforehand or not doesn’t even matter.

That doesn't sound like a good idea

Doesn’t really matter. These forums aren't secret from anyone. Feds are all over these forums. I used to be in these forums until about ‘07. Left and when I came back end of ‘16 and all these source boards my mind was blown. Finding any source back in the day could be stressful. I missed the evolution of how we got to the point of every board being an open source board. But it is what it is and whether the cops you mingle with on Facebook knew beforehand or not doesn’t even matter.
No I understand what your saying. But still no need to discuss the way they were. Tell someone in a private message or whatever. But to just openly list UGLs seems nuts to me.

You dont even need to be a member here to see the sources. This board is no secret.

You dont even need to be a member here to see the sources. This board is no secret.

Few months back you had to be a member to see most things here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I was unaware. I remember when I joined I couldn't see anything outside of a couple Sarm photos

that was only actually a thing for a couple months. Before that it was how it is now where anyone can see. I sourced off of asf for years before I actually became a member.

- - - Updated - - -

that was only actually a thing for a couple months. Before that it was how it is now where anyone can see. I sourced off of asf for years before I actually became a member.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell just happened lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao was just about to ask you the same! Wow

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What was that you were trying to say?

Back