• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

THG / The Clear - SuperStar Designer Steroid

Patrick Arnold special!! Lol

Max

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15976054

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22664790

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/146/10/4472/2500165[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

The last link is the parent article for the first review. So it sounds, who’s got it for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly wish there were more 19-nor derived AAS.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Yeah my Buddy Patrick Arnold is the one that created that.

I just spoke to him about 2 days ago bc I wanted him to test a human grade brand Testosterone generic (being sold out of Walmart pharmacy)

I have a suspicion it is counterfeit testosterone so I wanted to pay his lab to test it but they cannot bc they don't have the license for that/ability.

P.A has tested stuff for Admin and Iron Mag Labs before. We still work with him.

He's got a cool Keto Product.

And that Dr. in the video is who i used to work with, Dr. Tom O'Connor.

This is all a very small world this industry.

Patrick Arnold saved baseball if you ask me...(he hates talking about that)

Last edited:

I just spoke to him about 2 days ago bc I wanted him to test a human grade brand Testosterone generic (being sold out of Walmart pharmacy)

I have a suspicion it is counterfeit testosterone so I wanted to pay his lab to test it but they cannot bc they don't have the license for that/ability.

P.A has tested stuff for Admin and Iron Mag Labs before. We still work with him.

glad to hear you still have contact with PA.

I sure do miss the good old days back at PHF. Was horrible how that all ended.

glad to hear you still have contact with PA.

I sure do miss the good old days back at PHF. Was horrible how that all ended.

PHF was awesome. Half that crew is on my fb forum. Nostrum is my Mod and has a new brand of products.

So Cal Rob is also with us and has several brands including iconic formulations and Alpha Gainz. All good stuff.

I paid for it to remain open for a few months before it closed and some members pitched in.

PHF is back online but do not trust it. It re opened a few months ago. A few years ago Admin (here) was going to buy it but I couldn't negotiate the terms of sale w Natalie once Eddie died. Sadly, Admin here tried to keep it going. No one else even knows he and I were working to keep it going.

Based on some info I have that I cannot tell you, I hear the Feds are running it now. Be careful if you go there. Window shop with a VPN if anything.

Last edited:
Hell I didn’t know it re opened. I believe I will stay away with that info. I need to stop by anabolex and catch back up with that crew. Good people. Good times. Thanks Wes.

IML Gear Cream!
Hell I didn’t know it re opened. I believe I will stay away with that info. I need to stop by anabolex and catch back up with that crew. Good people. Good times. Thanks Wes.

Anabolex is super slow in terms of communication.

That is the one stop shop for our super active FB forums.

You would prob really like my FB forums. PM me for info :)

why not contact jano or chem tox to have the testosterone tested? At least for your own knowledge. If the results come back as you suspect I’m sure you could find a way to have it legitimately tested and taken care of on a larger scale

why not contact jano or chem tox to have the testosterone tested? At least for your own knowledge. If the results come back as you suspect I’m sure you could find a way to have it legitimately tested and taken care of on a larger scale

I might but Jano can be questionable at times.

I would need to have the absolute 10000% best which is why I asked Pat.

If it turns out true we are talking a massive massive massive lawsuit. On behalf of one of my cilents.

Serious business so gotta have everything in order in this event. With no questions left if this makes sense.

Back