• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to this

Jrandall

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been training most of my life, with a few breaks mixed in due to work and family. Started my first aas cycle in 96 with the old Organon glass sustonon syringes and glass 50mg. Deca out of mexico and used everything from homebrews to USA pharm.

Ive never been active on any of the boards before and cannot wait to meet new friends with the same mindset and goals.

Any and all advice is welcome thanks fella's

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been training most of my life, with a few breaks mixed in due to work and family. Started my first aas cycle in 96 with the old Organon glass sustonon syringes and glass 50mg. Deca out of mexico and used everything from homebrews to USA pharm.

Ive never been active on any of the boards before and cannot wait to meet new friends with the same mindset and goals.

Any and all advice is welcome thanks fella's
Welcome brother!! Teach me something

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome to asf.

Back