• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do sarms really work?

BlackBear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My clinic offered mk or gh and I was wondering if it was really worth it with my recent levels? Don’t know much about it. What do you guys think. Looking for feedback..

INsulin-like growth factor 1: 184 ng/ml (82-242)

IGF 1 score: 0.7

Is it worth it? Well that can only be determined by you. Will you get results??..Yes, your igf-1 score could double or triple while on those compounds, which could increase muscle and strength.

Hell yeah MK677 and HGH are Miracle Drugs.

If you can get them prescribed do it. I'd gladly take the script for you. I have tried for years to get one.

If not it looks like you are in the right sub forum SARMS peptide shop has you covered.

Thanks good to know! I will definitely take a look around the shop. Looking to add something with my trt. What dosage for mk would you recommend? Also, do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks good to know! I will definitely take a look around the shop. Looking to add something with my trt. What dosage for mk would you recommend? Also, do you have any other recommendations?

Good to start with 12.5mg of mk at first and see how you do with that. There you can increase the dose to the full 25mg. I’ve also ran rad-140 and yk-11 which I thought were pretty impressive used during a cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to start with 12.5mg of mk at first and see how you do with that. There you can increase the dose to the full 25mg. I’ve also ran rad-140 and yk-11 which I thought were pretty impressive used during a cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes this.....start at half dose (12.5-15mg) for a week or two then move up to 25-30mg which is a full dose.

Back