• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

At Home and Wanna Train??

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
34b02de3df140ab7e7a1a86c6daa1172.jpg

62d32a18831cc12a273226d78247a998.jpg

afbeec3a2ac9b1b86357c881a695af13.jpg

Mac

Yea whatcha got for me?!? LOL

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Weighted dips(regular/reverse grip), pullups, chin-ups, neutral grip pullups(wide-grip), weighted pushups(varied grips), leg lifts, hanging crunches, hanging serratus crunches. Bands for assistance. Pick a total number - 50, 100, 150 reps; do however many sets it takes to reach that number. Lower body- squats, step ups, lunges(all variations). One legged calf raises(foot position variations) weighted or regular. Headstand pushups!

Max

Weighted dips(regular/reverse grip), pullups, chin-ups, neutral grip pullups(wide-grip), weighted pushups(varied grips), leg lifts, hanging crunches, hanging serratus crunches. Bands for assistance. Pick a total number - 50, 100, 150 reps; do however many sets it takes to reach that number. Lower body- squats, step ups, lunges(all variations). One legged calf raises(foot position variations) weighted or regular. Headstand pushups!

Max
Yes sir!! 100% correct.

Oh bro!!! I'm the master of this shit from doing a little time...not the best circumstances to learn, but...

Yes sir!! 100% correct.

Oh bro!!! I'm the master of this shit from doing a little time...not the best circumstances to learn, but...

Gives you a leg up on creativity and experience!!

Max

Gives you a leg up on creativity and experience!!

Max
I was 25 pds. lighter and everyone said I looked huge. Exactly 2200 calories everyday showed me just how much diet comes into play.
We had to be very creative lol

I bought the mountain dog black band pack and Shocked I’m hitting failure at 12 reps for most movements.

Some people are building hold gyms for a few months I can’t see dropping that kind of money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where is the best place to get a good solid bench and an olympic set of weights (308 lbs.,i think) w/ olympic bar? anybody know where and about how much?

We have a total gym at our house. It’s the Chuck Norris one. Lol. And my boss just told me he’s gonna give me his bow flex because he’s s fat ass isn’t gonna use it anyway. It’s not the best but it will get me by until the gyms open up.

I got this, it's pretty cool for my wife..... it'll work temporarily for me too I guess....definitely better than nothing, with resistence turned up to max. Had to drop my hex,test,mast cycle down to trt
155092cfc06328dff96f5d9c7d36fb70.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back