• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL EP brand Isocaproate and Parabolan

Would you order PSL EP parabolan and Iso if it was local?

• Total voters
I’m all for this idea and I am pushing for this to happen, help me gauge legit interest in these product becoming available locally. Thanks for taking the poll :boobs:

Well, well, well! I vote HELLS YEAH!!
Best growth combo ever!!
Max

Best growth combo ever!!
Max

PARA/TREN HEX EXTENDED INFO:
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate represents the dominant large ester based Trenbolone compound on the market. It was first released by the France based Negma Laboratories in the late 1960’s under the trade name Parabolan. This represents the first and only Trenbolone hormone to ever exist in human grade form. Parabolan was prescribed for many years in cases of malnutrition, which will make a lot of sense as we dive into the compound. It was also prescribed to treat osteoporosis in some cases, as well as in the treatment of cachexia.

Parabolan also has the ability to greatly increase red blood cell count and IGF-1 output. The increased red blood cell count is important as red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen to and through the blood. This not only promotes greater muscular endurance, but again revs up the total anabolic activity. When it comes to anabolic activity, this is precisely why the increased presence of IGF-1 is important. IGF-1 is a powerfully potent anabolic hormone that affects nearly every cell in the human body. This simple hormone also plays a tremendous role on our body’s recovery process.

The effects of Parabolan do not end with cutting and mass promotion. This steroid will promote enhanced muscular endurance better than most steroids. It will also dramatically improve the individual’s overall rate of recovery. The individual will not tire out as fast and he will recover from hard, intense exercise or activity at an accelerated rate. Due to the powerful androgenic activity, the individual will find this steroid also greatly promotes increases in strength. In fact, some may even notice a slight increase during a cutting phase. Of course, most all will find strength diminishes to a degree when cutting, but more of it will be protected when dieting than would be otherwise. Due to these effects of Paraplex, enhanced endurance, recovery and strength, it can be a fantastic steroid for athletic performance. However, some individuals report decreases in cardiovascular endurance. However, it WILL NOT affect everyone this way. Many will simply enjoy the positive effects of Paraplex.

My review:
The effects of Parabolan do not end with cutting and mass promotion. This steroid will promote enhanced muscular endurance better than most steroids. It will also dramatically improve the individual’s overall rate of recovery. The individual will not tire out as fast and he will recover from hard, intense exercise or activity at an accelerated rate. Due to the powerful androgenic activity, the individual will find this steroid also greatly promotes increases in strength. In fact, some may even notice a slight increase during a cutting phase. Of course, most all will find strength diminishes to a degree when cutting, but more of it will be protected when dieting than would be otherwise. Due to these effects of Paraplex, enhanced endurance, recovery and strength, it can be a fantastic steroid for athletic performance. However, some individuals report decreases in cardiovascular endurance. However, it WILL NOT affect everyone this way. Many will simply enjoy the positive effects of Paraplex.

Tren hex has the ability to allow the body to process the nutrients in food far more efficiently making fats, carbohydrates and protein much more valuable gram for gram. It can also directly influence the burning of fat via its ability to bind with the androgen receptor. The net result is a vastly increased fat burning rate while simultaneously increasing muscle. The anabolic activity with Parabolan is also enhanced by the increased rate of red blood cell circulation. The high red blood cell count means that more oxygen is delivered to the body, helping to improve endurance. This allows for longer and more intense training and faster recovery. Most people begin at around 152-220mg per week, very significant benefits can be seen at this dosage, particularly when the right training and diet regime is adhered to at the same time. More experienced users of this drug may take 152-228/300mg per week. A lot of guys want to run it but have not. It’s a very versatile compound ester of trenbolone and personally my favorite.

Tren Hex with such compounds as Winstrol, Primobolan, Anavar and Masteron (to name a few) when used for cutting purposes

Tren Hex or Parabolan is also used for bulking, it is often stacked with Dianabol or Anadrol, Deca-Durabolin as well as other compounds. The purpose of these combinations is to bulk up and gain mass rather than obtain the dry, hard look. But as you can see, Tren Hex is so versatile that it can be used to achieve both goals.

Max

Tren Hex: 2.0
The brand name and trade name for this anabolic steroid is called Parabolan. It is a longer acting ester of trenbolone than the acetate version. Trenbolone acetate is the faster ester and is the most popular among bodybuilders. There is a very big difference in the half-life of these two trenbolone esters. The Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester has the half-life of close to two weeks and the Acetate ester half-life is only 2-3 days. Trenbolone, no matter the ester is known as the most powerful anabolic steroid available today.

Parabolan Effects:
This steroid is a derivative of nandrolone - if you look at the molecular structure of substances, it will be similar. But nandrolone is inferior to trenbolone in a number of parameters. For example, trenbolone has a very high resistance to metabolism in the body, therefore making it have a much better anabolic effect. Also, it will not convert into estrogen. Trenbolone is totally resistant to aromatization, unlike nandrolone which is not.
T-Hex... is it the most powerful steroid?
Trenbolone Hex and many other injectable steroids are in high demand in bodybuilding, powerlifting, crossfit, and other sports. However, boxers are not in a hurry to use Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, because it significantly increases muscle mass. For a two-month cycle, an athlete can gain 15 to 20 pounds, and in boxing the weight category is very critical.
But in bodybuilding the athlete will use trenbolone to get all the benefits that this powerful steroid provides. It is possible in a short period of time to gain muscle mass of excellent quality. In this case, without a set of adipose tissue, because the drug is not prone to water retention or bloating. Powerlifters and other sport athletes receive from this steroid a significant increase in power indicators. At the same time, the mass is growing, but “pure”. Tren-Hex is an esterfied version of Trenbolone which is released more slowly in the body. This eliminates the need for more frequent injections. The half-life of Tren-Hex is approximately 14 days. Those bodybuilders, powerlifters and athletes who enter drug tested competitions/contests should be aware that at least five weeks is needed to completely clear Tren-Hex from the system.

Trenbolone may not aromatize. But it has a very strong affinity to progestin and can still stimulate the estrogen receptor and cause gyno. However, there’s an easy workaround. Just keep cabergoline handy and use it if you notice the slightest symptom of gynecomastia while you are on Tren. Most take .5mg two times per week.
Trenbolone can trash your lipids. It will increase total cholesterol and LDL while reducing HDL greatly. A lot of users seem to take 3-5 grams of fish oils daily to try to combat this. Organ and liver protection is a must while using any *Trenbolone Ester.

The benefits from Tren-Hex will also be amazing. Trenbolone is said to promote muscle hardness and definition and will increase vascularity in those who are serious about their physical condition. Known for it’s drying effect, Tren-Hex will make the skin appear thinner and therefore muscles will look more pronounced and chiseled, especially when bodyfat is very low. Tren-Hex is so powerful that you can utilize it for both a bulking and cutting phase. For bodybuilders and athletes in the off-season or who are considering a bulking cycle, Tren-Hex can be used but if done so on its own, won’t provide the best results. Stack this steroid with other bulking agents and it will consolidate your gains, harden muscles and increase strength. Another added bonus of using Tren-Hex in a bulking phase is that it will provide a greater capacity for more intense workouts. When adding Tren-Hex to a bulking stack, the gains you see will be all clean gains with as little fat as possible. The good news when considering a cutting cycle is that you can use Tren-Hex on its own and still get good results. When cutting, we are already depriving the body of the extra calories so while burning fat, Tren-Hex will work to burn more fat, pump up your metabolism and promote extreme leanness as well as muscle shape and definition. Tren-Hex can also protect your muscles from atrophy which tends to occur when we are calorie deficient while still training vigorously. Some actually say that you can combine any two steroids together and not get the same results that you would from cycling with Tren-Hex. Recovery time will also be quicker if using Tren-Hex in your cutting cycle. Trenbolone will keep your strength up when you are working to cut the last bit of fat on your body. Bodybuilders have stacked Tren-Hex with Primobolan, Masteron and Winstrol when running cutting cycles while using Dianabol and Anadrol with Tren-Hex for bulking cycles.
Max favorite cycle of all time:
Tren Hex - 200-300mg week
Primo E- 500-600mg week
Test P - 300-400mg week
Anavar - 50-100mg daily
Proviron- 50-100mg daily{100!}
GH - 4-6iu daily or 5day on, 2 off or 3 lg. Inj a week
**Caber and Adex/Asin as needed

Max

Last edited:
Hmmm maybe I’ll start some hex when this is done instead of npp? Cyp/hex/dhb!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick!!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm maybe I’ll start some hex when this is done instead of npp? Cyp/hex/dhb!!!

A.Font! This sounds wicked man! If you have not tried Hex! I would say it pairs amazing with just about everything lol

A.Font! This sounds wicked man! If you have not tried Hex! I would say it pairs amazing with just about everything lol

Never done a hex run before bro lol tren makes me super aggressive and short fused so hex I’d really need something to control that! I’m thinking after this virus is done and I can get in a gym I’ll need a huge kick in the ass get get everything going again and that might be it right there!!
What’s a good dose? 300mg per week?

Never done a hex run before bro lol tren makes me super aggressive and short fused so hex I’d really need something to control that! I’m thinking after this virus is done and I can get in a gym I’ll need a huge kick in the ass get get everything going again and that might be it right there!!
What’s a good dose? 300mg per week?

Lol same here man Tren makes me crazy the longer I run it haha!
But Hex I don’t hardly get any aggression. It’s amazing.
My previous cycle I only ran it at 200mg per week with Sust and some orals.
That amount seems to be great for me. I’m sure you could bump it up some but I like the fact that I got awesome results off 2 bottles

Super duper extra fucking interested lol

I’m in for that!

Interested for sure

Best growth combo ever!!
Max

I am going to say yes

Iso at 200 mg!?

My thoughts exactly, iso 200 mg/ml ?

Awesome !! I know there’s more of you that wanna see these creme of the crop golden oils LOCALLY :daydream:

If you use your desktop use the Poll :joint:

Last edited:
Test IsoIMG_4114.jpg
Parabolan IMG_2018.GIF
I’ll take both!!
Lol

Max

PARA/TREN HEX EXTENDED INFO:
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate represents the dominant large ester based Trenbolone compound on the market. It was first released by the France based Negma Laboratories in the late 1960’s under the trade name Parabolan. This represents the first and only Trenbolone hormone to ever exist in human grade form. Parabolan was prescribed for many years in cases of malnutrition, which will make a lot of sense as we dive into the compound. It was also prescribed to treat osteoporosis in some cases, as well as in the treatment of cachexia.

Parabolan also has the ability to greatly increase red blood cell count and IGF-1 output. The increased red blood cell count is important as red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen to and through the blood. This not only promotes greater muscular endurance, but again revs up the total anabolic activity. When it comes to anabolic activity, this is precisely why the increased presence of IGF-1 is important. IGF-1 is a powerfully potent anabolic hormone that affects nearly every cell in the human body. This simple hormone also plays a tremendous role on our body’s recovery process.

My review:

Tren hex has the ability to allow the body to process the nutrients in food far more efficiently making fats, carbohydrates and protein much more valuable gram for gram. It can also directly influence the burning of fat via its ability to bind with the androgen receptor. The net result is a vastly increased fat burning rate while simultaneously increasing muscle. The anabolic activity with Parabolan is also enhanced by the increased rate of red blood cell circulation. The high red blood cell count means that more oxygen is delivered to the body, helping to improve endurance. This allows for longer and more intense training and faster recovery. Most people begin at around 152-220mg per week, very significant benefits can be seen at this dosage, particularly when the right training and diet regime is adhered to at the same time. More experienced users of this drug may take 152-228/300mg per week. A lot of guys want to run it but have not. It’s a very versatile compound ester of trenbolone and personally my favorite.

Tren Hex with such compounds as Winstrol, Primobolan, Anavar and Masteron (to name a few) when used for cutting purposes

Tren Hex or Parabolan is also used for bulking, it is often stacked with Dianabol or Anadrol, Deca-Durabolin as well as other compounds. The purpose of these combinations is to bulk up and gain mass rather than obtain the dry, hard look. But as you can see, Tren Hex is so versatile that it can be used to achieve both goals.

Max

Tren Hex: 2.0
The brand name and trade name for this anabolic steroid is called Parabolan. It is a longer acting ester of trenbolone than the acetate version. Trenbolone acetate is the faster ester and is the most popular among bodybuilders. There is a very big difference in the half-life of these two trenbolone esters. The Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester has the half-life of close to two weeks and the Acetate ester half-life is only 2-3 days. Trenbolone, no matter the ester is known as the most powerful anabolic steroid available today.

Parabolan Effects:
This steroid is a derivative of nandrolone - if you look at the molecular structure of substances, it will be similar. But nandrolone is inferior to trenbolone in a number of parameters. For example, trenbolone has a very high resistance to metabolism in the body, therefore making it have a much better anabolic effect. Also, it will not convert into estrogen. Trenbolone is totally resistant to aromatization, unlike nandrolone which is not.
T-Hex... is it the most powerful steroid?
Trenbolone Hex and many other injectable steroids are in high demand in bodybuilding, powerlifting, crossfit, and other sports. However, boxers are not in a hurry to use Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, because it significantly increases muscle mass. For a two-month cycle, an athlete can gain 15 to 20 pounds, and in boxing the weight category is very critical.
But in bodybuilding the athlete will use trenbolone to get all the benefits that this powerful steroid provides. It is possible in a short period of time to gain muscle mass of excellent quality. In this case, without a set of adipose tissue, because the drug is not prone to water retention or bloating. Powerlifters and other sport athletes receive from this steroid a significant increase in power indicators. At the same time, the mass is growing, but “pure”. Tren-Hex is an esterfied version of Trenbolone which is released more slowly in the body. This eliminates the need for more frequent injections. The half-life of Tren-Hex is approximately 14 days. Those bodybuilders, powerlifters and athletes who enter drug tested competitions/contests should be aware that at least five weeks is needed to completely clear Tren-Hex from the system.

Trenbolone may not aromatize. But it has a very strong affinity to progestin and can still stimulate the estrogen receptor and cause gyno. However, there’s an easy workaround. Just keep cabergoline handy and use it if you notice the slightest symptom of gynecomastia while you are on Tren. Most take .5mg two times per week.
Trenbolone can trash your lipids. It will increase total cholesterol and LDL while reducing HDL greatly. A lot of users seem to take 3-5 grams of fish oils daily to try to combat this. Organ and liver protection is a must while using any *Trenbolone Ester.

The benefits from Tren-Hex will also be amazing. Trenbolone is said to promote muscle hardness and definition and will increase vascularity in those who are serious about their physical condition. Known for it’s drying effect, Tren-Hex will make the skin appear thinner and therefore muscles will look more pronounced and chiseled, especially when bodyfat is very low. Tren-Hex is so powerful that you can utilize it for both a bulking and cutting phase. For bodybuilders and athletes in the off-season or who are considering a bulking cycle, Tren-Hex can be used but if done so on its own, won’t provide the best results. Stack this steroid with other bulking agents and it will consolidate your gains, harden muscles and increase strength. Another added bonus of using Tren-Hex in a bulking phase is that it will provide a greater capacity for more intense workouts. When adding Tren-Hex to a bulking stack, the gains you see will be all clean gains with as little fat as possible. The good news when considering a cutting cycle is that you can use Tren-Hex on its own and still get good results. When cutting, we are already depriving the body of the extra calories so while burning fat, Tren-Hex will work to burn more fat, pump up your metabolism and promote extreme leanness as well as muscle shape and definition. Tren-Hex can also protect your muscles from atrophy which tends to occur when we are calorie deficient while still training vigorously. Some actually say that you can combine any two steroids together and not get the same results that you would from cycling with Tren-Hex. Recovery time will also be quicker if using Tren-Hex in your cutting cycle. Trenbolone will keep your strength up when you are working to cut the last bit of fat on your body. Bodybuilders have stacked Tren-Hex with Primobolan, Masteron and Winstrol when running cutting cycles while using Dianabol and Anadrol with Tren-Hex for bulking cycles.
Max favorite cycle of all time:
Tren Hex - 200-300mg week
Primo E- 500-600mg week
Test P - 300-400mg week
Anavar - 50-100mg daily
Proviron- 50-100mg daily{100!}
GH - 4-6iu daily or 5day on, 2 off or 3 lg. Inj a week
**Caber and Adex/Asin as needed

Max
That's a dream cycle bro!
I freaking love it.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

The only downfall with Iso/Hex is wanting to fuck anything and can't leave the damn house lol

I’m all for this idea and I am pushing for this to happen, help me gauge legit interest in these product becoming available locally. Thanks for taking the poll :boobs:
Will you be having local, finished products tested as well?!?

Back