• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pinning

IML Gear Cream!
When I was first placed on trt my dr wrote me a script for pins, 23 ga 1.5” he handed me the script, and I just laughed having done gear for years prior I already knew about pins, so I proceeded to tell him, your gonna need to edit this to about 25ga 1” and he comes back with oh did realize you were the expert. Wasn’t trying to be rude to him but for crying out loud I was only 13% bf doesn’t take much to get IM! Textbook info on pining size can blow me..

Never ventured out of the shoulders. With pinning everyday I'm having to foray into other sites. Some more painful then others. This may be a dumb question but

I'm pinning my VG and glutes with 1 inch. Think it's too much. Loving th 5/8. How do I know its deep enough. Say I shoot 1cc into my VG if it's not deep enough will I immediately know. Like where there be some minor burning or a bubbling under the skin. If it feels great and no bubbling under the skin, can I consider it deep enough?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

At least 1 inch into the muscle

Back