• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Craziest offseason cycle you’ve done?

Dedvukaj17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s the craziest offseason cycle you have done with best results lower sides?

Mine-

Test E 1000mg week
Tren E 400/500mg week
Deca 1cc weekly
Tbol 75mg daily
Aromasin and caber on hand always

Went from 232lbs- 253lbs solid with abs stayed lean entire time.

That's some big barrels.........I plan to kick it in the ass around Oct............Test-1gr..Deca-600...Dbol-50ed(4 wks)...3 month run.....Maybe something Xtra..

Nice cycle bro! You could add in alittle mast E in there 200-300mg a week low dose help keep estrogen down and water etc

i know what the something xtra is. starts w/ s and ends in drol. the stickable version i might add! go z-man

If I recall correctly...

Test Enth..............................750mg
Deca.....................................750mg
Trestolone Ace.....................350mg
Dbol & Anadrol combo.........50mg/100mg
Test base & Tren base.........50mg/50mg preworkout

Only sides were sweating and pretty serious water bloat. Got beefy as fuck and strong as an ox. Probly wouldn't do again though.

If I recall correctly...

Test Enth..............................750mg
Deca.....................................750mg
Trestolone Ace.....................350mg
Dbol & Anadrol combo.........50mg/100mg
Test base & Tren base.........50mg/50mg preworkout

Only sides were sweating and pretty serious water bloat. Got beefy as fuck and strong as an ox. Probly wouldn't do again though.
Holy smokes ... High Deca/Trest/dbol/drol = must have been one puffy mofo.. but extremely strong! How much AI did u run?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

when i was young,dumb, and full of rum, i might have done 1500 test, 1000 deca.,100 d-bol, 100 var. gained 35 lbs in 8 wks. (looked like someone stuck an airhose up my ass.) had to wear sweats 100%. all we did was work out,lay in the sun, party and fuck all night. never heard of pct. we just dropped everything but test and added winny(never forget the winny looked like milk and had a picture of a horse on the bottle.said for veterinary use only.) ah the good old days. seriously, feel lucky to be alive, just trying to stay that way. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE DOING THIS! stay safe fellas!

^^^ Damn right on that one Rod^^^.when I was 31,,I was bulletproff......Atleast I thought I was,,,I was wrong.............Risk vs. reward.ALWAYS

IML Gear Cream!
I did the Rich Piana cycle and gained some really good size, honestly it was one of the best cycles I've ever ran!

when i was young,dumb, and full of rum, i might have done 1500 test, 1000 deca.,100 d-bol, 100 var. gained 35 lbs in 8 wks. (looked like someone stuck an airhose up my ass.) had to wear sweats 100%. all we did was work out,lay in the sun, party and fuck all night. never heard of pct. we just dropped everything but test and added winny(never forget the winny looked like milk and had a picture of a horse on the bottle.said for veterinary use only.) ah the good old days. seriously, feel lucky to be alive, just trying to stay that way. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE DOING THIS! stay safe fellas!
Around what year was this?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Holy smokes ... High Deca/Trest/dbol/drol = must have been one puffy mofo.. but extremely strong! How much AI did u run?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
I don't quite remember. I know it was a pretty hefty dose. First time I've ever considered using letro. Honestly I didn't mind the bloat at the time. It was the first time I've ever looked at myself in the mirror and really considered myself "big". It was the first time I broke 250 lbs and I was just enjoying the beefcake look.

Back