this bailout will fuck the working class again

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,118

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    420
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,583
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    the economy is fucked for the next few years...

  2. #17
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,692
    Thanked in
    901 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I have been working everyday 30 days straight no days off and then this shit happens and friday last week my company furloughs everyone, I make too much money for stimulus check, and we shall see if and what I get for unemployment, I'm not holding my breathe
    The unemployment benefits with the feds $600 a week are going to be pretty good for most folks. I started researching it last week and its a robust program if you know how to collect everything.

  3. #18
    Moderator
    MODERATOR

    Gibbs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,967

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,489
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    903
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    the economy is fucked for the next few years...
    This^

  4. #19
    Senior Member

    weakback's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    217

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points
    224007703

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Face it ...the Gov. failed us,yet again...........The dickheads in Congress an Senate don't give a crap about the working class......My father paid SS for 60 yrs,,,when he retired ,didn't get a F****** penny..!!
    I don't understand. You say your father paid into social security for all the years he worked and when he retired he did not receive the benefits? People are still receiving SS benefits way wouldn't your father?

  5. #20
    Senior Member

    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,492

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    419
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    816
    Thanked in
    463 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by weakback View Post
    I don't understand. You say your father paid into social security for all the years he worked and when he retired he did not receive the benefits? People are still receiving SS benefits way wouldn't your father?
    iím assuming he passed away before he was able to collect. this is why I think it should be completely eliminated or at the very least have an option for people to opt out.

  6. #21
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    7,692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,042
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,505
    Thanked in
    2,803 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I know people who never paid a dime into Social security and get to collect. Not just politicians either. Lol

  7. #22
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,409

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,523
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    The unemployment benefits with the feds $600 a week are going to be pretty good for most folks. I started researching it last week and its a robust program if you know how to collect everything.
    I applied the hour I got let go last friday and the news said 80k people filed that week I guess I will find out

  8. #23
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    13,409

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,523
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    OK.First I was a Chemical Off. in the Army during the Cold War...so,I know about Bio-Weapons and the signs most miss....1-The threat was not taken seriously...the CDC was only looking at 3 airports..HUGE mistake..........2-This BS Quarantine....social distancing....What a F****** joke....what about things people touch????? 3-Gov. should have released funds in advance of the "Q".to let families stock up ...NOT during a "Q".........here's water after the house is burnt down to the grown...4-Do a real "Q"...that's no travel,no work,no body moves...put the NG on the streets to protect us from looters............Only Needed allowed to work or move about.........This Threat was never take seriously,,,and that is why we are here now..!! Not even going to go into the fact that this V might not have just happened.........Might have been a dressed rehearsal.... The people that are suppost to protect us from this threat,called out sick and it became a political chess game.........How to fix this...Don't get this deep before acting....Better we over-reacted.....had to apologize ...than neck deep in it asking for help..!!
    I dont know about this but everything you stated seems pretty logical, prepare for the worst hope for the best

  9. #24
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,692
    Thanked in
    901 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I applied the hour I got let go last friday and the news said 80k people filed that week I guess I will find out
    I don't think the fed unemployment insurance ($600 weekly) is figured out yet on the state level so keep a watch on it. As soon as they have info on how to collect you will need to probably also apply for it.

  10. #25
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,026

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,221
    Thanked in
    1,273 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    OK.First I was a Chemical Off. in the Army during the Cold War...so,I know about Bio-Weapons and the signs most miss....1-The threat was not taken seriously...the CDC was only looking at 3 airports..HUGE mistake..........2-This BS Quarantine....social distancing....What a F****** joke....what about things people touch????? 3-Gov. should have released funds in advance of the "Q".to let families stock up ...NOT during a "Q".........here's water after the house is burnt down to the grown...4-Do a real "Q"...that's no travel,no work,no body moves...put the NG on the streets to protect us from looters............Only Needed allowed to work or move about.........This Threat was never take seriously,,,and that is why we are here now..!! Not even going to go into the fact that this V might not have just happened.........Might have been a dressed rehearsal.... The people that are suppost to protect us from this threat,called out sick and it became a political chess game.........How to fix this...Don't get this deep before acting....Better we over-reacted.....had to apologize ...than neck deep in it asking for help..!!
    I am conflicted with a government imposed lockdown with curfew and national guard telling me where and if I can go somewhere. Itís a real slippery slope when we start letting the government take away our rights and liberties. There have been other global pandemics that have not effected us like this one and yes this is just getting started . If people are not mandated to stay in the house no one is forcing you to leave the house so you wouldnít get sick if you stay inside it will eventually run itís course .

  11. #26
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    96

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    2547755

    Just a week or so ago most of you guys thought this was a media and democratic hoax. Kinda different when it hits home huh? I have several relatives and family members, many well over 65, more like 80 in New Jersey. I am so worried about them. This pandemic is not a joke. I pray for all the brothers here and their families in this challenging time. We will get thru it. This too will pass

  12. #27
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,524
    Thanked in
    2,423 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    I am conflicted with a government imposed lockdown with curfew and national guard telling me where and if I can go somewhere. Itís a real slippery slope when we start letting the government take away our rights and liberties. There have been other global pandemics that have not effected us like this one and yes this is just getting started . If people are not mandated to stay in the house no one is forcing you to leave the house so you wouldnít get sick if you stay inside it will eventually run itís course .
    Agreed. A mandated full quarantine is not a good idea. Plus there's do many critical infrastructure businesses that can't be shutdown without compromising food and communications resources, the lockdowns that are in effect are as far as they can go without people starving.

    Add onto those issues, it gives the cocksuckers in government the idea that it's okay to take our freedoms away. They should never be handed that kind of power. It would end our way of life as we know it

  13. #28
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,524
    Thanked in
    2,423 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by theMightyQuinn View Post
    Just a week or so ago most of you guys thought this was a media and democratic hoax. Kinda different when it hits home huh? I have several relatives and family members, many well over 65, more like 80 in New Jersey. I am so worried about them. This pandemic is not a joke. I pray for all the brothers here and their families in this challenging time. We will get thru it. This too will pass
    There's still tons of people that don't believe it. It's unreal. I'm glad Trump made it a point to emphasize that there are reefer trucks having bodies forklifted into them in New York. That should let the dumb fucks that still don't believe it know how serious this really is.

    This is one of those times when people need to transcend politics and work together. The media is disgusting me more than ever at this point by twisting everything to their political advantage. Now is not the fucking time for that

  14. #29
    Carpet-Chewer

    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,935

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    693
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,383
    Thanked in
    880 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Smart man I have just paid a car off and our goal was to be debt free this year but we will see how it goes.
    You listen to Gordon Ramsey too? Lol.

    Yep, I am debt free except for my property taxes and utilities. Car and house is paid.

    I canít tell you how much more peaceful life is without debt.

    Keep going bro. You can do it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,118

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    420
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,583
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I am 100% debt free, my house and 4 cars are all paid for and I have zero on credit cards.

Similar Threads

  1. Working graveyards fuck up insulin response
    By brad white in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2015, 04:25 PM
  2. Working 12 hour shifts and still working out.
    By lilguy88 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-21-2013, 07:50 AM
  3. MLG...class act
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 05:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums