• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

this bailout will fuck the working class again

what the government is doing is making things worse not better. they’re too stupid to figure that out. anyone who is for these bail outs are not capitalists and do not agree with smaller reduced government. they believe the opposite. they believe government is there to take care of you and bail you out of situations that you didn’t prepare for. that goes for all persons and businesses.

what the government is doing is making things worse not better. they’re too stupid to figure that out. anyone who is for these bail outs are not capitalists and do not agree with smaller reduced government. they believe the opposite. they believe government is there to take care of you and bail you out of situations that you didn’t prepare for. that goes for all persons and businesses.
exactly, government takes our money and gives it to corporations who then make purchases with our cash while cost is down, and makes huge profits when the market recovers and further move the mark between rich and poor

How about this whole adding 600 a week to the unemployment for four months . With what they were already going to get paid that’s close to 1000 a week . I live in a poor area and the median household income

Is just over 43k.the company I work for is only busy eight months a year than we lay-off a majority of the workers.we bring people back may-June and it’s going to be real tough trying to get people to work for less than they would be getting paid to sit on their asses .

Is just over 43k.the company I work for is only busy eight months a year than we lay-off a majority of the workers.we bring people back may-June and it’s going to be real tough trying to get people to work for less than they would be getting paid to sit on their asses .
I have been working everyday 30 days straight no days off and then this shit happens and friday last week my company furloughs everyone, I make too much money for stimulus check, and we shall see if and what I get for unemployment, I'm not holding my breathe

I have been working everyday 30 days straight no days off and then this shit happens and friday last week my company furloughs everyone, I make too much money for stimulus check, and we shall see if and what I get for unemployment, I'm not holding my breathe

Unemployment will probably not even cover your mortgage.

I have for many years, had a least 6 months of expenses set aside for emergency. Learned that a long time ago.

Fortunately, I have about 2 years before I get into trouble badly assuming I made zero money.

This is a hard lesson for folks to learn.

Pray the economy comes back quickly.

Online says that your state is 450 max a week than add the six . I have never filed for unemployment myself but from what I’m seeing on the news you had better hurry up and file since they are backlogged and not able to answer all of the phone calls

IML Gear Cream!
Unemployment will probably not even cover your mortgage.

I have for many years, had a least 6 months of expenses set aside for emergency. Learned that a long time ago.

Fortunately, I have about 2 years before I get into trouble badly assuming I made zero money.

This is a hard lesson for folks to learn.

Pray the economy comes back quickly.
Smart man I have just paid a car off and our goal was to be debt free this year but we will see how it goes.

Aside from our mortgage and my wife's car, we're debt free.

My car is almost paid off and I won't make the mistake of getting a new one as soon as it is like last time.

The industry I work in is extremely vital for the country and, I've been there going on 14 years so, hopefully I'm safe when it the time comes where we do see the impact of the events happening now but, I'm pretty scared as to how bad it might get honestly.

We haven't even stretched the surface if things drag out too much longer.

It LOOKS like it's not bad but, the ripple effect is coming and hopefully our country can climb out of this hole quickly.

Really, I think it would be best to just go back to normal life and not destroy our infrastructure.... That sounds rough but, Quarantine those who are at the highest risk and let the healthy continue their lives.

Face it ...the Gov. failed us,yet again...........The dickheads in Congress an Senate don't give a crap about the working class......My father paid SS for 60 yrs,,,when he retired ,didn't get a F****** penny..!!

Face it ...the Gov. failed us,yet again...........The dickheads in Congress an Senate don't give a crap about the working class......My father paid SS for 60 yrs,,,when he retired ,didn't get a F****** penny..!!
What would you recommend the government do to fix things ?

OK.First I was a Chemical Off. in the Army during the Cold War...so,I know about Bio-Weapons and the signs most miss....1-The threat was not taken seriously...the CDC was only looking at 3 airports..HUGE mistake..........2-This BS Quarantine....social distancing....What a F****** joke....what about things people touch????? 3-Gov. should have released funds in advance of the "Q".to let families stock up ...NOT during a "Q".........here's water after the house is burnt down to the grown...4-Do a real "Q"...that's no travel,no work,no body moves...put the NG on the streets to protect us from looters............Only Needed allowed to work or move about.........This Threat was never take seriously,,,and that is why we are here now..!! Not even going to go into the fact that this V might not have just happened.........Might have been a dressed rehearsal.... The people that are suppost to protect us from this threat,called out sick and it became a political chess game.........How to fix this...Don't get this deep before acting....Better we over-reacted.....had to apologize ...than neck deep in it asking for help..!!

The unemployment benefits with the feds $600 a week are going to be pretty good for most folks. I started researching it last week and its a robust program if you know how to collect everything.

I don't understand. You say your father paid into social security for all the years he worked and when he retired he did not receive the benefits? People are still receiving SS benefits way wouldn't your father?

I don't understand. You say your father paid into social security for all the years he worked and when he retired he did not receive the benefits? People are still receiving SS benefits way wouldn't your father?

i’m assuming he passed away before he was able to collect. this is why I think it should be completely eliminated or at the very least have an option for people to opt out.

Get Shredded!
I know people who never paid a dime into Social security and get to collect. Not just politicians either. Lol

The unemployment benefits with the feds $600 a week are going to be pretty good for most folks. I started researching it last week and its a robust program if you know how to collect everything.
I applied the hour I got let go last friday and the news said 80k people filed that week I guess I will find out

OK.First I was a Chemical Off. in the Army during the Cold War...so,I know about Bio-Weapons and the signs most miss....1-The threat was not taken seriously...the CDC was only looking at 3 airports..HUGE mistake..........2-This BS Quarantine....social distancing....What a F****** joke....what about things people touch????? 3-Gov. should have released funds in advance of the "Q".to let families stock up ...NOT during a "Q".........here's water after the house is burnt down to the grown...4-Do a real "Q"...that's no travel,no work,no body moves...put the NG on the streets to protect us from looters............Only Needed allowed to work or move about.........This Threat was never take seriously,,,and that is why we are here now..!! Not even going to go into the fact that this V might not have just happened.........Might have been a dressed rehearsal.... The people that are suppost to protect us from this threat,called out sick and it became a political chess game.........How to fix this...Don't get this deep before acting....Better we over-reacted.....had to apologize ...than neck deep in it asking for help..!!
I dont know about this but everything you stated seems pretty logical, prepare for the worst hope for the best

I applied the hour I got let go last friday and the news said 80k people filed that week I guess I will find out
I don't think the fed unemployment insurance ($600 weekly) is figured out yet on the state level so keep a watch on it. As soon as they have info on how to collect you will need to probably also apply for it.

I am conflicted with a government imposed lockdown with curfew and national guard telling me where and if I can go somewhere. It’s a real slippery slope when we start letting the government take away our rights and liberties. There have been other global pandemics that have not effected us like this one and yes this is just getting started . If people are not mandated to stay in the house no one is forcing you to leave the house so you wouldn’t get sick if you stay inside it will eventually run it’s course .

Just a week or so ago most of you guys thought this was a media and democratic hoax. Kinda different when it hits home huh? I have several relatives and family members, many well over 65, more like 80 in New Jersey. I am so worried about them. This pandemic is not a joke. I pray for all the brothers here and their families in this challenging time. We will get thru it. This too will pass

I am conflicted with a government imposed lockdown with curfew and national guard telling me where and if I can go somewhere. It’s a real slippery slope when we start letting the government take away our rights and liberties. There have been other global pandemics that have not effected us like this one and yes this is just getting started . If people are not mandated to stay in the house no one is forcing you to leave the house so you wouldn’t get sick if you stay inside it will eventually run it’s course .
Agreed. A mandated full quarantine is not a good idea. Plus there's do many critical infrastructure businesses that can't be shutdown without compromising food and communications resources, the lockdowns that are in effect are as far as they can go without people starving.

Add onto those issues, it gives the cocksuckers in government the idea that it's okay to take our freedoms away. They should never be handed that kind of power. It would end our way of life as we know it

Just a week or so ago most of you guys thought this was a media and democratic hoax. Kinda different when it hits home huh? I have several relatives and family members, many well over 65, more like 80 in New Jersey. I am so worried about them. This pandemic is not a joke. I pray for all the brothers here and their families in this challenging time. We will get thru it. This too will pass
There's still tons of people that don't believe it. It's unreal. I'm glad Trump made it a point to emphasize that there are reefer trucks having bodies forklifted into them in New York. That should let the dumb fucks that still don't believe it know how serious this really is.

This is one of those times when people need to transcend politics and work together. The media is disgusting me more than ever at this point by twisting everything to their political advantage. Now is not the fucking time for that

Smart man I have just paid a car off and our goal was to be debt free this year but we will see how it goes.

You listen to Gordon Ramsey too? Lol.

Yep, I am debt free except for my property taxes and utilities. Car and house is paid.

I can’t tell you how much more peaceful life is without debt.

Keep going bro. You can do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back