Pharmacom Store

Anybody ever have a DVT or PE?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Anybody ever have a DVT or PE?

A couple months back I had to go to ER with really bad chest pains. Turns out it was pleuritis (inflamed lining of the lungs) and upon further testing they found several bilateral pulmonary embolisms and 2 pieces of the original clot still in my leg. This was my first ever health scare and I csnt help but assume it was gear related. I was on nolvadex at the time which increases clot risk, and I know my hematocrit must have been elevated. They didnt mention it so not sure if they tested it or not. 3 months later im off blood thinners and no heart stress thankfully. Needless to say ive been cruising ever since with no real urge to blast hard again.

My question: anybody ever dealt with this? How and when did you decide to blast again? Did it reoccur? Are there certain compounds which raise RBCs to a lesser degree? My intuition is to stay away from anadrol and eq, but Ive also read all AAS raises hematocrit to a similar (dose dependant) degree. Also, does anyone do regular phlebotomies?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points

Totally not gear related but did they happen to test you for this it's the Factor V Leiden variant in the F5 gene. It's a hereditary thing and it makes you more likely to have clots. I found out I was carrying this gene and makes me think more about my next blasts. I literally just found this out about 3 months ago. Just a thought

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks brother. Tbh im not sure what exactly they tested for. They did a total workup and echo once I got off blood thinners to see if I had any clotting disorders and apparently I was clear, but it would be worth bringing up to be sure. Thanks again.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,112 Posts
    Rep Points

I had a pulmonary embolism back in 2018, my accident was not related to gear, but I have no way of knowing if gear played a factor. I went off everything for 6 months, started back very slowly and I keep doses much lower now. It's worth mentioning, my physical results are the same as higher dosages minus about 15lbs of lbm. I feel better on low dosages and I have better mobility. Stay healthy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    341 Posts
    Rep Points

Somethimes, it takes the rug being pulled out from under your feet ,to take a look at things...Getting older,,some compounds are just not worth the risk,,Adrol,EQ,Tren,,,the list goes on and on...........Being older Risk vs. Reward becomes the deciding factor.........not your personal goals...Don't wait till your 40 or 45 to be on top of health indicators.....PB,,RBC,,Heart Rate ,,,,now that list is long..But when I see guys doing stupid shit like Tren for 10 wks at 800mg/wk.......No problems now BUT 2 yrs from now a hospital stay...something to think about...I don't have what you have BUT what I do have YOU don't want..!!..Was it PED's??? Maybe,,,was it using without regards to my health??? back then ...YES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Having a high blood concentration of estradiol can cause the liver to synthesize more clotting factors (procoagulant factors)