• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rhode Island National Guard Conducting House-to-House Searches

How could anything be admissible in court when there is no search warrant?
Thing is, they may very well beat it but all that bond money(if bondsman is used) and legal fees is gone. Also, ur public standing is shot.

The Fourth Amendment was part of the Bill of Rights that was added to the Constitution on December 15, 1791. It protects people from unlawful searches and seizures. This means that the police can't search you or your house without a warrant or probable cause. From the Constitution.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

And so it begins/continues....

nice knowing you, my fair weathered friend named freeeeeeedddddddooooommmm

all our rights have been taken away over the years and the people let it happen. it amazes me sometimes how people don’t give a shit about their liberties and will gladly give them up when told to do so by their government.

- - - Updated - - -

all our rights have been taken away over the years and the people let it happen. it amazes me sometimes how people don’t give a shit about their liberties and will gladly give them up when told to do so by their government.

fuck the government... the military works for the tax payers. Let us remind them.

The Fourth Amendment was part of the Bill of Rights that was added to the Constitution on December 15, 1791. It protects people from unlawful searches and seizures. This means that the police can't search you or your house without a warrant or probable cause. From the Constitution.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
What about for this guy.

Here's an interesting case where police entered the residence of a steriod owner with no warrant and then found his lab and he is still in prison with a 500,000 bail. I am i unsure when his trial is. He has been in jail for several months now. They argued that the police had reasonable grounds because of the gun shot noise. (It was a neighbor who called the police claiming a gun shot went off in his home. no proof a gun was even fired) so police forced themselves inside his house and then saw the lab and arrested him.

Police respond to reports of multiple gunshots fired at a private residence located outside Longview.

Deputy officers with the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office (HCSO) were dispatched to investigate a report of gunshots fired from within a Longview residence on Friday, November 15, 2019.
HCSO deputies arrived on the scene of 5859 Lansing Loop in Longview at 07:08 a.m. Sammie Vail and his wife Ashley Vail met the officers upon their arrival and told them they were not allowed to enter the premises. The deputies explained that it was their public duty to make sure no one was injured at the residence as a result of the reported shots fired.

Sammie and Ashley Vail nonetheless refused to allow the officers to enter the property. The officers quickly overcame the couple’s resistance and searched the premises only to stumble across a clandestine underground laboratory. Ashley Vail was allegedly “tazed” during the incident according to neighbor Ricky Watson who phoned in the “shots fired”. TGI’s “no-knock plan” failed miserably.

“The deputies had a duty to assure that no one had been injured at the location and entered the property,” according to HCSO Chief Deputy Brandon. “While checking for injured persons inside the residence, a room containing a Lab to manufacture steroids was located.”
https://www.kltv.com/2019/11/16/arr...county-deputies-find-steroid-lab-inside-home/

Last edited:
Yeah that's bullshit and if they hire a good attorney they might get out of it but like said above what about all the money they lose; Bond, time in jail and their reputation.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
What happens when they declare martial law because of the Corona virus and all rights are suspended? I can see that happening

When this virus BS is over, I hope all of these Governors are sued for violating most of our constitutional rights.

You know...the ACLU has been surprisingly quiet through all this. This is literally the first article I've read that has even mentioned them. Doesn't that strike anyone else as odd?

What about for this guy.

Here's an interesting case where police entered the residence of a steriod owner with no warrant and then found his lab and he is still in prison with a 500,000 bail. I am i unsure when his trial is. He has been in jail for several months now. They argued that the police had reasonable grounds because of the gun shot noise. (It was a neighbor who called the police claiming a gun shot went off in his home. no proof a gun was even fired) so police forced themselves inside his house and then saw the lab and arrested him.

https://www.kltv.com/2019/11/16/arr...county-deputies-find-steroid-lab-inside-home/

I am no lawyer but I would think that this violated his fourth amendment rights.

Hope no one in RI has illegal stuff out in the open. I know there was a texas lab a few months back that had police come in because of a gun shot and they found the lab by mistake and arrested him with a 500k bail lol.

They are beginning to search peoples homes in RI.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-searches-for-people-who-came-from-new-york/
They would be sorry......this isn't East Germany.....fuck them, I would go full retard

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You know...the ACLU has been surprisingly quiet through all this. This is literally the first article I've read that has even mentioned them. Doesn't that strike anyone else as odd?

They only give a shit when a gay or black person is “wronged”.....

Not sure if Rhode Island is In a state of emergency. But tons of rules go out the window in states of emergency.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

They dont even have to use grand jury's to bring about indictments during states of emergency. In the particular instance of Rhode Island. They are going door to door looking for residents of New York fleeing New York. To keep Rhode Islanders safe they are demanding people from New York Self Quarantine. Which unfortunately they can do.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Looks like they are just looking for NY license plates in the driveway. Then they knock on the door.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Yea nobody is walking into your house for no reason. They are just stopping all out of state plates driving through tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so far they are only door knocking and asking when you came and asking people to self quarantine

I’m not sure, I thought after 9/11 the gov can go wherever, hold whoever, for what ever reason, For how ever long if the presumption is a threat to national security, like they do when they detain a terrorist indefinitely, never arresting them .. maybe someone else can correct me or expand on this

“Texarkana man arrested for creating fake COVID-19 post on Facebook”

TEXARKANA, Texas (KTAL/KMSS) – A Texarkana man was arrested after he allegedly created a fake social media post about a coronavirus case being confirmed at a local jail.

According to the The Texarkana Texas Police Department 39-year-old Jimmie Hock was arrested Wednesday for Creating a False Alarm or Report.

On Sunday Hock created a fake Facebook post that appeared to be from a legitimate news source and reported a “breaking news” story that a case of COVID-19 virus had been confirmed in the Bowie County Jail Annex.

Believing that the post was authentic, many people in the community who saw it were alarmed, and several jail employees indicated that they would not be reporting to work for fear of contracting the virus.

Investigators were able to identify Hock as the person who made the original post and obtained a warrant for his arrest.

Chief Kevin Schutte said, “This went far beyond a casual comment or post on social media. He intentionally tried to make this look like a real news story. He wanted to mislead and scare people who are already incredibly nervous about the COVID-19 virus. Given those fears right now, this was basically the same thing as someone yelling “fire” in a theater. Hopefully, this will serve as a warning to anyone else who might think of doing something like this in the future.”

Hock was booked into the Bi-State Jail and later released after posting a $5,000 personal recognizance bond.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ar...-creating-fake-covid-19-post-on-facebook/amp/

more proof you have no freedom of speech.

so if I create a fake account on ASF post a fake story about coronavirus I could be arrested. does that sound right to you in “the land of the free”?

You could potentially be arrested for having a real account on ASF... lol

how bout that for freedom

I’m not sure, I thought after 9/11 the gov can go wherever, hold whoever, for what ever reason, For how ever long if the presumption is a threat to national security, like they do when they detain a terrorist indefinitely, never arresting them .. maybe someone else can correct me or expand on this

That's part of the rub here. They are already leaning towards declaring any person who doesn't comply as a "bio terrorist". I had a small rant when I saw that on the news the other day and everyone in the room looked at me like I was Typhoid Mary. Most people don't get it....even after you explain to them why.

Back