• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not Your Usual Log (that's what she said)...GymNTonic Cologne Review

Get Shredded!
Placed an order Tuesday and wanted to pay with Venmo, haven’t heard anything back from customer service on how.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I get you sorted out? Sorry I sent out all invoices but pm me please if not!

Update:
The wife and I took a "corona date" yesterday and drove around and visited some of the places we used to live. Just a little something to get out of the house. I wore the polo black and I convinced her to put on the flower power. It was a nice ride! We even flipped up the center console and she sat next to me like we were dating again.

I have to admit. I fail to give my wife enough credit sometimes. After wearing the flower power, she dead on nailed that it had pheromones in it. She said it smells awesome, but after leaving it on all night, she could detect what she could only describe as a "urine" smell and jumped in the shower first thing this morning. She said from past experience, she has noticed the same thing when she wears pheromones and it is just the way her body chemistry reacts to it. I didn't notice any unusual odor. Nor has she noticed a "urine" smell on me, and I've been wearing the different scents daily. I'm guessing there's some extra stuff in the flower power and probably also the quantity as well.

Update:
The wife and I took a "corona date" yesterday and drove around and visited some of the places we used to live. Just a little something to get out of the house. I wore the polo black and I convinced her to put on the flower power. It was a nice ride! We even flipped up the center console and she sat next to me like we were dating again.

I have to admit. I fail to give my wife enough credit sometimes. After wearing the flower power, she dead on nailed that it had pheromones in it. She said it smells awesome, but after leaving it on all night, she could detect what she could only describe as a "urine" smell and jumped in the shower first thing this morning. She said from past experience, she has noticed the same thing when she wears pheromones and it is just the way her body chemistry reacts to it. I didn't notice any unusual odor. Nor has she noticed a "urine" smell on me, and I've been wearing the different scents daily. I'm guessing there's some extra stuff in the flower power and probably also the quantity as well.

Cool update, ty sir.

And yeah pheromones are naturally in sweat and urine, so this is common if you apply too much or like you said, certain peoples chemistry mixes differently.

Appreciate all the hard work in this log, ill def owe you for taking the time to do this all.

Thank you!

Cool update, ty sir.

And yeah pheromones are naturally in sweat and urine, so this is common if you apply too much or like you said, certain peoples chemistry mixes differently.

Appreciate all the hard work in this log, ill def owe you for taking the time to do this all.

Thank you!

It's actually been pretty fun. It also jogged my memory that she had similar comments about the musk perfumes when they were all the rage. She was always worried that by the end of the date she was going to smell ripe. :roflmao: Honestly though, it's her nose. She smells stuff I can't even pick up on. I'm always poking the milk jug at her and asking her if it's still good. She hates it.

Back