Not Your Usual Log (that's what she said)...GymNTonic Cologne Review

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts
    Rep Points

Not Your Usual Log (that's what she said)...GymNTonic Cologne Review

If you're like me (and I know you are, because you're here) then you like to experiment. We experiment on our bodies, dabbling in hormones, diets, training, etc. I read some pheromone research back in the day and the main thing that stuck with me all these years was that women like the stink of another woman on a man. That's right...pussy.

When I found out Wes was dabbling in this exact science, I couldn't resist getting a few samples to try out. And considering the mizzus' va-jay-jay has pretty much been in quarantine the last couple of weeks, the arrival of these potentially irresistible scents couldn't have come at a better time. And in the interest of science, I made sure to say something stupid last night that firmly has me in the doghouse. I will make no extra efforts than to let her get a whiff of me from time to time. Let the experiment begin!

Up first...Bone Daddy. I have no idea what any of these scents smelled like ahead of time. Literally blind (nose blind) testing here. I have a hard time picking colognes, even in a store. Nothing ever smells "right" to me. So I was pleasantly surprised that this really smells good to me. And no, it doesn't smell like new pussy (I'd have been ok though if it did). It's not overpowering, but after an hour, I can still smell it on me from just two *tiny* squirts. Good, clean, manly scent. I made a small test run past the wife...no comments on how I smell or anything else (so it's definitely not funky). But she did keep her head tilted at me until I gave her a kiss.

To be continued...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,152 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    If you're like me (and I know you are, because you're here) then you like to experiment. We experiment on our bodies, dabbling in hormones, diets, training, etc. I read some pheromone research back in the day and the main thing that stuck with me all these years was that women like the stink of another woman on a man. That's right...pussy.

When I found out Wes was dabbling in this exact science, I couldn't resist getting a few samples to try out. And considering the mizzus' va-jay-jay has pretty much been in quarantine the last couple of weeks, the arrival of these potentially irresistible scents couldn't have come at a better time. And in the interest of science, I made sure to say something stupid last night that firmly has me in the doghouse. I will make no extra efforts than to let her get a whiff of me from time to time. Let the experiment begin!

Up first...Bone Daddy. I have no idea what any of these scents smelled like ahead of time. Literally blind (nose blind) testing here. I have a hard time picking colognes, even in a store. Nothing ever smells "right" to me. So I was pleasantly surprised that this really smells good to me. And no, it doesn't smell like new pussy (I'd have been ok though if it did). It's not overpowering, but after an hour, I can still smell it on me from just two *tiny* squirts. Good, clean, manly scent. I made a small test run past the wife...no comments on how I smell or anything else (so it's definitely not funky). But she did keep her head tilted at me until I gave her a kiss.

To be continued...

Thank you for the purchase and trying these out.

Did you get the Flow3r Pow3r? Thats female perfume. Bribe her with that somehow. Thats an expensive gift and she can always apply some to her wrists, neck and inner elbows during or prior to intercourse and that works very very well tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

Did you get the Flow3r Pow3r? Thats female perfume. Bribe her with that somehow. Thats an expensive gift and she can always apply some to her wrists, neck and inner elbows during or prior to intercourse and that works very very well tbh.
    I did indeed. I thought I would wait until a convenient time and to help break the quarantine monotony.

One "weird thing" already today....it's not like there's a lot of worldly interaction being holed up at home. However, we've had 3 deliveries today. I've met every driver at the door to keep them from waking the grandbaby. First two were prior to cologne. Last one was after. Driver sets the package down, then changes his mind and hands me the package. He looks at me for a second and then says "I like your shirt." Same shirt I've had on all day. If you'd have lined up all 3 drivers and asked which one was the gay one...it would have been him without making any wardrobe comments.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,152 Posts
    Rep Points

I did indeed. I thought I would wait until a convenient time and to help break the quarantine monotony.

One "weird thing" already today....it's not like there's a lot of worldly interaction being holed up at home. However, we've had 3 deliveries today. I've met every driver at the door to keep them from waking the grandbaby. First two were prior to cologne. Last one was after. Driver sets the package down, then changes his mind and hands me the package. He looks at me for a second and then says "I like your shirt." Same shirt I've had on all day. If you'd have lined up all 3 drivers and asked which one was the gay one...it would have been him without making any wardrobe comments.
    With Pheromones on you will see subtle hints all the time, just pay attention. People are friendlier.

I get free stuff offered to me all the time. I think being muscular also helps tbh, so the combo is great.

One warning these work on prepubscent and women in menopause. You may have a 13 year old checking you out or a 60 year old. I had the original GYMnTONIC scent (trying to bring back but its sold out for now) and I was at TJ maxx shopping for my 12 year old. This teen must have been 13 was staring at me non stop. Then kept walking closer and closer and staring. Poor thing. Her mother finally came over and was like "Leave that man alone" and yelled at her. She looked so ashamed.

IT was that moment I realized how powerful these synthetic compounds actually "can" be...

Another time, same scent, I was joining a new gym. Literally went to sign my contract and the woman at desk, cute and 50+ was all over me. She was like I hope to see you later. So me being single, I was like when. She was like, Tonight (smiling) So I said ok, give me ur address and what time do you get off work. Sure as shit, I went over there and granted that was the one and only time bc she hated me after that (bc she thought I would date her and I would not)

But these "Can" work very well. When they do you will know it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    762 Posts
    Rep Points

Haha. Good story!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,805 Posts
    Rep Points

Dude.... I want some!!! Hook a brother up Wesley !!! Iíll log it with pics!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    762 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Dude.... I want some!!! Hook a brother up Wesley !!! Iíll log it with pics!

Milf Iíll chip in for the cost but you have to wear a body cam 😅

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,705 Posts
    Rep Points

Awesome. Some time ago I used the pheromone cool water from wesley. Wife loved it when I wore it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,805 Posts
    Rep Points

I will literally go by a body cam right now if Wesley sends me some smelly shit. Iíll wear that shit to Walmart during the outbreak and totes try to get bitches to give us a show. End of the world is a great motivator for last minute fuckfests... game on?

im totally game for this... fat, skinny, transvestite ... whatever likes my smells and wants to lick my dob ... itís all on body cam!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts
    Rep Points

Update:
    Bone Daddy shoots, he scores!

I'm a skeptic by nature. And I will also have to do my best not to over analyze things.

Wes is 100% correct when he said people get friendlier. The women in the house have been quarantined for two weeks now and were getting on one another's nerves constantly. Yesterday was the best day yet. People got along, wanted to work/play together and not just give into more paranoid facebook and news. Unfortunately, they were in such a good mood that they started doing crap at 9pm and didn't finish up until midnight. So I didn't have much expectations for getting lucky...but science is super important me, so I had to at least continue the experiment.

Bedtime: She assumed her favorite position of laying next to me, her head on my chest. So far, she hadn't made one mention of noticing the new smell. But it got brought up now. "Are you using a new body wash? A new soap? What is it? You don't smell like "you"." So I gave up the news that I had purchased some new colognes and also a perfume for her. She said she was good with the smell, but it wasn't my "usual" smell. Now remember, I'm a tad bit in the dog house from the day before. I've made no attempts to rectify that either. Just lay there, let her do her thing, whatever it may be. She was affectionate, but seemingly way too tired to act on it. I made a few encouraging motions (like pressing a hard dick on her), but didn't push for anything. I ended up putting on my cpap and we went to sleep.

An hour later, insomnia hits. I'm awake...wide awake, hot, hungry...and still a tad horny. Let's fix the hot and hungry. I got up, had some oatmeal and goofed off posting nudes here for a couple of hours. Now then...every other time I get up and there's been the least little bit of hint that I was disappointed at lack of sex, she assumes I'm pissed off. Every...single....time. And then she gets pissed that I'm pissed. She knew I had gotten up, so I really, really had zero expectations of any affection when I came back to bed at 4am. In fact, I expected her to have her back to me and her on the far side of the bed. That is the norm, every other time. Not this time. As soon as I hit the side of the bed, she was reaching for me. Dragging me into bed. For waking up at 4am and attacking, I have to give this at least an 8. High level of enthusiasm and a "let's play" attitude. Not just a "hey, it's here if you want it." And I really have to stress that I've done almost nothing to encourage anything. Not even what I would consider the "bare minimum". Kudos for Bone Daddy!

Today I have on the Polo Double Black blend. I have broadcast that I'm wearing something different and have let the subject have a good whiff. She has since returned and had a couple of more good whiffs. Literally coming in to smell me. And smooch on me. Science, bitches!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    854 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea Wes, send me some free shit. I promise to log it, run bloods and post them here. Iíll put props in the perfume sponsor forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,805 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Yea Wes, send me some free shit. I promise to log it, run bloods and post them here. Iíll put props in the perfume sponsor forum.
    with body cam footage?

for science and comedy .... send him the kind that gay men canít resist lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Because I know not everyone pays attention (don't mean you coach), I will point out that these were purchases. Not free samples for shilling. But hey, this is asf, so this shit will go sideways somewhere along the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,805 Posts
    Rep Points

I think he was picking on me... with the shilling attempt on my part.

I just thought it would be funny to walk through wal mart wearing pheromones and hitting on women who are scared shitless of this invisible potentially fatal pandemic.

just seemed like something Iíd do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,554 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I think he was picking on me... with the shilling attempt on my part.

I just thought it would be funny to walk through wal mart wearing pheromones and hitting on women who are scared shitless of this invisible potentially fatal pandemic.

just seemed like something Iíd do.
    Lol, yeah I thought he was giving you shit too. Just you know how shit goes sideways here.

You do have a truly good idea for a social experiment though. The few times I've been out lately, there's been a couple of chicks I would have broken social distancing for.